Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacob Rasberry 4 Star DT

Started by Hawgs4Eternity, February 26, 2014, 09:18:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

Signed with Henderson State, 2014 class. Can hardly find him in any rating service.

Hawgs4Eternity

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on February 26, 2014, 09:35:58 am
Signed with Henderson State, 2014 class. Can hardly find him in any rating service.

When i saw he was visiting Arkansas i thought he hadn't signed yet, he's one of the top recruits from Texas, i called his coach and his stats are unbelievable, 94 tackles, 16 sacks, 11 FF, I wish this kid was gonna be a hog. At least he's at Henderson, not too far away.

ldfergu

How does a top texas recruit not get rated and choose to play at Henderson???

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on February 26, 2014, 11:20:39 am
Impossible. Rivals and 247 don't miss a single player and all the ratings are accurate. They independently search these kins out and don't ride the coat tails of the major schools and who they offer. They find the talent and don't rely on the best recruiting schools in the country to do their homework for them. Plus all the best players go to their camps as well. So this is not possible.

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on February 26, 2014, 09:35:58 am
One of only 60+ scholarship players signed this just concluded NSD.

TexHog188

Quote from: Ben Swine on February 26, 2014, 11:23:04 am
Impossible. Rivals and 247 don't miss a single player and all the ratings are accurate. They independently search these kins out and don't ride the coat tails of the major schools and who they offer. They find the talent and don't rely on the best recruiting schools in the country to do their homework for them. Plus all the best players go to their camps as well. So this is not possible.

I hear you, those recruiting service guys are just amazing and it's unreal how they find these guys.  They must be former NSA. ;)
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

yraciv

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on February 26, 2014, 11:20:39 am

I think the truth lies in the OP number of posts, and the fact this guy may way 255. If those were truly his numbers than those are impressive because he did play some real competition. That being said he only played varsity ball for 1 year, makes me think there are quickness issues and things the highlight video isn't showing.  Best of luck at Henderson.