Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TEs Currently Holding an Offer

Started by HogWildBison2011, February 26, 2014, 07:08:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Great job, +1.  Give us three of those this signing class please, thank you.

#1 STUNNA

Just off there highlight videos gragg would not be in my top three

CDBHawg

Would take all five of them. Definitely need three of them.

I wish we would've signed 1-2 last class but that's water under the bridge at this point.

We are in desperate need of TEs.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 26, 2014, 08:46:22 am
Just off there highlight videos gragg would not be in my top three
A redshirt year with Ben Herbert I got a feeling he would be more than adequate. He has a frame to be an impressive tight end, especially in his Jr & Sr seasons. He doesn't seem to get much separation when he runs his routes tho.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on February 26, 2014, 09:08:16 am
A redshirt year with Ben Herbert I got a feeling he would be more than adequate. He has a frame to be an impressive tight end, especially in his Jr & Sr seasons. He doesn't seem to get much separation when he runs his routes tho.

I agree he would definitely be a great get. But I would not be disappointed if we didn't get him and got one of the other options. But I would love for gragg to be a razorback and when it's all said and done I believe he will be.

Hawg_Thai'd

About the middle of last year it seemed like we were hearing a little more about Hale Hentges than we are now. He seemed to be really high on us and looked to be headed here, but I have not seen much news regarding him lately. Anybody heard anything about him?
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

SemperFi

We need two if not three TE's in this class with at least one having the ability to contibute early much like Hunter Henry. With the list that the OP put together any combination of those five young men would set up the UA quite nicely. I think any of these young men should watch video of Hunter Henry from the 2013 season to see how well CBB utilizes the TE in his offense. This is not one of those 95% of the time blocking type schemes, but guys that will actually be called upon to catch passes and the UA does this as well if not better than most. This is what the NFL wants and covets in their TE's.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ldfergu

The first pic cracks me up. He looks like he's 9ft tall!

online-with-swine

What do we do if we have 2 commit but neither is O Grady or Gragg?  Do we have the others hold off until we get word from those 2 in state guys or tell the in state guys sorry the inn is full?

My personal opinion is you take whoever is the best available, in state or out of state.

ricepig

Quote from: KnilesKankle on February 26, 2014, 12:41:40 pm
What do we do if we have 2 commit but neither is O Grady or Gragg?  Do we have the others hold off until we get word from those 2 in state guys or tell the in state guys sorry the inn is full?

My personal opinion is you take whoever is the best available, in state or out of state.

First 3.

onebadrubi

Quote from: KnilesKankle on February 26, 2014, 12:41:40 pm

My personal opinion is the staff will know before season if Grady is coming or not, now if that decision is public I don't know.  But I've got to believer this staff takes commitments from the first 2-3 that commit from their offers.  I say this because I don't think there is an offer out that they wouldn't accept at this moment.  I wouldn't all be surprised if we could get 4 take 4, assuming they are all of this caliber.  That saying though, things work themselves out, if we got to 4 I would see that saying coming into play. 

secneahog

After watching the videos.  I have Ogrady 1.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

ChicoHog

Jackson Harris, just turning 17 the way he should be his junior year.

Chris Clark, already 18 and a half?  He should have graduated HS in 2013 or this year at the latest!  What is up with these kids (or maybe their parents)? I doubt it's because he was too small growing up.

CLIFFY188

I know the guy is playing ball in CT but the Clark kid looks like a beast!! He looks like a Henry replica !!

IBleedRazorbackRed

Gragg, o'grady, and hentges will all be hogs I think

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on February 27, 2014, 04:04:12 pm
Gragg, o'grady, and hentges will all be hogs I think

I hope you're right. That would be a great grab for our offense for years to come.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.