Started by Lanny, February 25, 2014, 04:35:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

We have fixed the PM lag time but you guys need to delete old PM's

thanks,
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Doug

There's over 100K PMs. If you want something saved, EMAIL it to yourself. I don't want to have to put in restrictions on PM boxes, but will if you all don't get them cleared out. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Doug

I was just as guilty... deleted 4 pages myself.
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Doug

Quote from: HogFan#1Bant
Oh, PLEASE YES! It'd be a vacation from ya bastiges, haha! (and yes, I'm only kidding)
--Doug

HF#1

Quote from: Douglas on February 25, 2014, 04:45:52 pm
Oh, PLEASE YES! It'd be a vacation from ya bastiges, haha! (and yes, I'm only kidding)

When I need a vacation from this place, I just choose twitter.

Dirty

Doug

All joking aside, bumping this back up to the top.

Don't forget to clean out your SENT PMs, too.
--Doug

hawg IQ

Quote from: Lanny on February 25, 2014, 04:35:39 pm
We have fixed the PM lag time but you guys need to delete old PM's

thanks,
done
go hogs go !

Bubba's Bruisers

I believe I successfully "removed" my PM's.  Douglas can check my work.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Douglas on February 25, 2014, 04:45:52 pm

Thank you for giving me a place that I can come to and not only view Hog stuff, but escape from other stuff in life. People ask me, "have you seen ____ in the news?" Nope. But I can tell you what's going on with the Razorbacks. I haven't looked at a news website in weeks, but I am on HV everyday (night for you). You and Lanny do a great job and have a great site. Good job.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hawg_Thaid on February 26, 2014, 08:22:36 am
Thank you for giving me a place that I can come to and not only view Hog stuff, but escape from other stuff in life. People ask me, "have you seen ____ in the news?" Nope. But I can tell you what's going on with the Razorbacks. I haven't looked at a news website in weeks, but I am on HV everyday (night for you). You and Lanny do a great job and have a great site. Good job.

I sir fully agree!  +1

goodguytex

Doug

Not happy with the lack of progress on this, people.

So, we'll go this route. You have until March 10th to clear out (and save) your PM boxes. After that, the database is subject to whatever I decide to do with it to get the number of PMs dropped down.

More than likely, most of you won't like what I have in mind.

Please do what you can to save the PMs onto your own system.  Thanks.
--Doug

razorbackkid

Done.......it was all warnings anyway...:)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Delicious~Dreams

Done.   I was wondering if this reason might also be the cause for delay sometimes on FF as well?   Thanks (:

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 28, 2014, 04:47:28 pm
7 pages deleted.  Had no idea my box was so full.

I had no idea that many people were mad at you.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog