Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Better shot at

Started by Prestworthy, February 24, 2014, 08:49:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 24, 2014, 08:59:33 pm
You just made that up on the spot didn't you!?  Funny

I think he was just honestly bracing himself to avoid disappointment if indeed he does bolt out of state....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HamShank

Gragg said HE calls our coaches at least once a week. He talks to either Bielema or Lunney EVERY week with him initiating the calls. I'm not saying we get the guy, but anyone who says we're not leading for his talents is being unnecessarily cynical.

razorbacker3

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 24, 2014, 08:59:33 pm
You just made that up on the spot didn't you!?  Funny
No....It was reported last week on 103.7 that Gragg had said, on twitter I think, that he was taking his five visits and Arkansas was not among them. Said he had been there so many times he wanted to see others (or something like it. I'm not on twitter, so it might have been a bad report. He seems to like the Longhorns for some unknown reason.

onebadrubi

Quote from: razorbacker3 on February 24, 2014, 10:13:25 pm
No....It was reported last week on 103.7 that Gragg had said, on twitter I think, that he was taking his five visits and Arkansas was not among them. Said he had been there so many times he wanted to see others (or something like it. I'm not on twitter, so it might have been a bad report. He seems to like the Longhorns for some unknown reason.

As good as Matt jones was playing, he is not good source of info, along with EVERYONR else on 103.7 except for trey buddy from 5-5:30.  They constantly screw up names, events, and news every single day. 

Tim Harris

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 24, 2014, 07:11:32 pm
I don't understand all the untrue crap written about this kid.

Mostly because people read message boards, only remember half of the statement that was based off some posters speculating, and then they turn around and post it in other threads as fact.

Razorhawg09

Straight from the horses mouth. Bama is the only threat.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on February 25, 2014, 07:58:18 am
Straight from the horses mouth. Bama is the only threat.

If what you are saying is true, you can't blame either kid.  We just have to go in and get them.  Like we did with some other players!