Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

List of visitors for March 1

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 23, 2014, 07:13:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Nice list, will this be the last one, or will they have some more?

The Recruiting Guy

HOGINTENNESSEE

Big weekend. I hope the coaches make a great impression on Hill and Gragg.

Hawg_Thai'd

It looks like a great combination of committed guys mixed with some top target athletes. I like the idea of Storey being there with Gragg, Hill, and Stewart. Certainly can't hurt Warren and Jones getting an up-close look at the linemen (Jackson and Rogers) that will be blocking for them and the commitment they have for the program. Good feeling about this group.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Huckleberry Pig

great looking list.  Lots of Texas kids, really glad we hired Jennings, I'm sure he'll help with them

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

The_Boot_stops_here

so whats up with DeShon Elliot still deciding whether or not to visit?  he says UA is his 'dream school' but not sure whether he'll visit?   I don't mean this in any bad way, just a sincere question

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on February 24, 2014, 07:59:23 am
so whats up with DeShon Elliot still deciding whether or not to visit?  he says UA is his 'dream school' but not sure whether he'll visit?   I don't mean this in any bad way, just a sincere question
Maybe its a question about finding transportation to Fayetteville.   Might be factors out of his control. 

outlawhogeywells

Met one of the visitors saturday at the baseball game.  Derek Brown from Katy.  Very nice young man.  Well spoken. 
You never know when you get a chance to run into one of these young men.  If you do it is a good chance to help sell the University.  They usually have their parents with them so talk about things you know the mom or dad would want to hear.