Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anthony Mckee

Started by HogsOfAnarchy, February 18, 2014, 07:09:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogsOfAnarchy

247 has us warm for him. Haven't seen anything on him having interst in arkansas. Anyone have any info on why he's listed as warm?

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

NLRHog92

Gotta wonder that if his status towards us is "WARM" if that is still the case post Taver departure.

TexasRazorback

With Taver leaving i still think alot of the kids he was working on will still look at us and see who starts recruiting them after taver and if they can build that connection it will work but not unless the kid likes his new lead recruiter

Foshodo

all the predictions are for Kentucky?

Tim Harris

Quote from: Foshodo on February 20, 2014, 05:57:09 am
all the predictions are for Kentucky?

Stoops and his staff have lots of ties in Ohio.  They signed 11 kids from that state last year.

ChicoHog

Where are the buckeyes?  hometown boy.

Tony Sloprano

WorfHog

Quote from: ChicoHog on February 20, 2014, 10:28:02 pm
Where are the buckeyes?  hometown boy.

Chris Ash is on him...

COCHISE

Randy Shannon is still on him.

ricepig