Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interactive Map of 2014 SEC football signees

Started by Tequilin' Time, February 18, 2014, 09:13:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorPiggie

Awesome. Thanks for posting.

Notice lot of Ole Miss and UK recruits are close to their schools.

HogsBalls

and notice Bama goes wherever they want to for recruits.

ricepig

I was surprised LSU got 4 from the Dallas area, we should get around that number.

wholehog92

Quote from: ricepig on February 18, 2014, 11:27:07 am
I was surprised LSU got 4 from the Dallas area, we should get around that number.

I would also like to see Dallas and Houston developed more as well.  I don't necessarily think we need to focus on tejas, but I think we should have more of a presence than last year.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

ricepig

Quote from: wholehog92 on February 18, 2014, 11:46:09 am
I would also like to see Dallas and Houston developed more as well.  I don't necessarily think we need to focus on tejas, but I think we should have more of a presence than last year.

Yep, those two areas especially, and then any specific recruit we target.

greasy_corner