Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 16, 2014, 11:04:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

That's some serious talent coming in for visits.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

FBREW000

that's a nice looking list of visitors, thanks RD.  Hope you had a great Bday as well.  WPS!

secneahog

Some heavy hitters at running back coming in!
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Huds_HawgTide

Wouldnt mind getting three to five commits from that group
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

And I mean commit now in spring
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

immahog

did I read that right ??? gragg calls lunney An BB 3-4 times a week not the other way around???
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

immahog

and what about pettway ????

Tim Harris

Quote from: immahog on February 17, 2014, 06:21:10 am
did I read that right ??? gragg calls lunney An BB 3-4 times a week not the other way around???

Kids can call the coaches as often as they want but there are rules around how many times a coach can call.  Having set days/times you call the coaches seems to be pretty common.

onebadrubi

Quote from: immahog on February 17, 2014, 06:21:38 am
and what about pettway ????

Don't know why but seems this staff and him aren't clicking.  My first guess is maybe they see something that doesn't fit what they want in the intangibles aspect or classroom aspect.  No inside info here, just a reach.

72756Hog

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 17, 2014, 08:23:17 am
Don't know why but seems this staff and him aren't clicking.  My first guess is maybe they see something that doesn't fit what they want in the intangibles aspect or classroom aspect.  No inside info here, just a reach.
Just guessing here, I think it would have to be one of those things combined with him being a huge Alabama fan. They've devoted time to questionable cases to do their homework on them (eg. Tyler Hayes) when they looked very willing to come here, so Pettway has to have something else going on.
Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

HoggusMaximus

Looks like CBB and the crew really want to pick up a quality RB this year. Not taking anything away from the 2014 class, but those if you check 247's offer list there are quite a few RB offers.

East TN HAWG

I guess were going to hear complaints about us losing another in state kid.  Ross Trail (Louisville commit) moving here from MS.  I guess Petrino is targeting AR kids.  More fuel to the fire.   

ricepig

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 17, 2014, 12:24:01 pm
I guess were going to hear complaints about us losing another in state kid.  Ross Trail (Louisville commit) moving here from MS.  I guess Petrino is targeting AR kids.  More fuel to the fire.   

I've heard the offer isn't good since the coaching change, no hard info, just Wynne people talking.

incHOGnito

That list should appease some of the "we have to recruit Texas harder" posters for a little while.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Not worried one bit about Petrino recruiting Arkansas for Louisville.  He didn't recruit the state that well while he was here and the motorcycle incident will hurt his future recruiting quite a bit.  Now Aubbie and Bama I really worry about. 

bobcat ball

I completely agree that Bama and Aubbie are much bigger threats then BP will ever be in Arkansas.

I'd say that would hold true even if BP was still the Head Hog.
WOO PIG

immahog

Quote from: bobcat ball on February 17, 2014, 01:59:33 pm
I completely agree that Bama and Aubbie are much bigger threats then BP will ever be in Arkansas.

I'd say that would hold true even if BP was still the Head Hog.

I AGREE