Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EOTech Sights

Started by JIMMY BOARFFETT, February 09, 2014, 10:08:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I'm thinking about putting an EOTech sight on my AR but there is such a wide range of models and prices, I'm a little hesitant to jump without some more input.  Who has experience with these sights and what do you recommend?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 09, 2014, 10:08:30 pm
I'm thinking about putting an EOTech sight on my AR but there is such a wide range of models and prices, I'm a little hesitant to jump without some more input.  Who has experience with these sights and what do you recommend?

EOTech XPS2-0

Cannot be beat. I have an Air Force SOF buddy who ran one through an Iraq tour and 3 tours in the Stan. It just crapped the bed last week. Could barely even tell what it was anymore.

I have one and love it too, worth every penny.

95_alum

I've got a 557. Love it. Built like a tank. I'm currently using a scout scope on my coyote/hog rig which means the 557 is back in it's box. PM me if you think you might be interested in it.

DeltaBoy

They are solid and work great.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.