Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thankful for Hogville

Started by Dirty, February 09, 2014, 06:29:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

After reading Mike Irwin's report it got me thinking.  I enjoy coming here to get my Razorback news and seeing everyone's opinion on certain topics.  Even though sometimes I don't agree with everyone.  It is still the best place to get Arkansas news on a range of topics.  Since I live out of the state of Arkansas, this place I rely on for all things Razorbacks.  Now I could go search other sites to get pieces of news but I just don't have the time.  So I would like to thank Hogville and I hope everyone enjoys this place as much as me.

GO HOGS!

Chief Mac

Quote from: Dirty on February 09, 2014, 06:29:08 pm
After reading Mike Irwin's report it got me thinking.  I enjoy coming here to get my Razorback news and seeing everyone's opinion on certain topics.  Even though sometimes I don't agree with everyone.  It is still the best place to get Arkansas news on a range of topics.  Since I live out of the state of Arkansas, this place I rely on for all things Razorbacks.  Now I could go search other sites to get pieces of news but I just don't have the time.  So I would like to thank Hogville and I hope everyone enjoys this place as much as me.

GO HOGS!

great post and agree 100%
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

HawgFan70

This is an amazing site. Razorback fans are extremely fortunate for it.
being smited is a sign of having a backbone and not joining in with lil smiter gangs, fire away kids

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bebop

I miss Arkansas and can't wait to get back. Hogville helps me keep with with the Hogs.  :razorback: :razorback:

hollywood hog

Blue35

Monetary contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Dirty

Quote from: Blue35 on February 09, 2014, 06:50:50 pm

I wrote a check......

SoCal Hog

It helps me as well. I live in USC Trojan country, and that is just about all the local papers cover. So I am grateful for those with insight who post their knowledge about the Razorbacks and I hope I can come back to Arkansas someday.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

McKdaddy

Quote from: Dirty on February 09, 2014, 06:29:08 pm

GO HOGS!

Out-of-stater also. Wholeheartedly agree w/ you.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Hog N Bama

I've lived out of Arkansas for many years. Arkansas is home, born and raised, and the 4 years I spent on campus in Fayetteville were 4 of the best! Hogville is my connection to other Hog fans and the Razorbacks . Go Hogs Go! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

TOM "tbw1"

Quote from: Blue35 on February 09, 2014, 06:50:50 pm

Ugly Uncle handles all the in state contributions.
Notshavin is in control of the out of state.

Please forward money to them.  As per Hogville policy, cash, no consecutive numbers or markings.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

SemperFi

Couldn't agree with you more. I love Hogville and login daily to find out the latest news. I live out of state too and rely heavily on Hogville to keep up on all things Razorback. Best team site available.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Dropkick

Quote from: Dirty on February 09, 2014, 07:01:11 pm
I wrote a check......
Oh, they'll take a check? Put me down for a big donation then.

rupert

I agree,,gotta love hogville...live out of state and love to hear what the hog fans are saying...

WPS

PonderinHog

Quote from: TOM "tbw1" W. on February 09, 2014, 07:26:47 pm

Please forward money to them.  As per Hogville policy, cash, no consecutive numbers or markings.
Hey, PonderinHog will pick it up at your door, FYI.  Save on stamps!

SamBuckhart

I enjoy Hogville very much. Thank you. Crack cocaine for Razorback fans. Instant news and pithy comments. Some very funny. Trolls, however, should be executed. Peace. Out.  ;)
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Professor Psychosis

There's no other website to go to for Razorback information as far as I'm concerned.  Every rumor or fact will be here within minutes, and the information will be vetted by the posters.  It's just a matter of sorting the rubbish from the brilliance.

I follow the usual reporters and accounts on Facebook and Twitter, but this is one of the first 3 internet stops each day.

Thanks to all who make it possible.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: TOM "tbw1" W. on February 09, 2014, 07:26:47 pm

Bit coins only.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

DeltaBoy

It is been great for us out of state fans.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.