Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WAHHHHHH

Started by hogsgolfpro, February 09, 2014, 09:28:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

There, I think I just covered the majority of all the backseat DC know-it-all's comments for the day. I wonder how many of you tell your wives they are putting their makeup on all wrong and then show them how to do it better by using yourself as the example?

HawginTexas

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on February 09, 2014, 09:28:50 am
There, I think I just covered the majority of all the backseat DC know-it-all's comments for the day. I wonder how many of you tell your wives they are putting their makeup on all wrong and then show them how to do it better by using yourself as the example?

That is a perfect analogy....Unfortunately you'll be told your doing that wrong too.

Jamie Jones

Only the posters who are missing teeth have had the guts to tell their wives that they do ANYTHING wrong!
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

ldfergu

Hopefully he does well here.  Its natural for fans to be a bit skeptical though.  Arkansas hasn't had a solid defense in a very long time and recently it has been worse than ever.  To me, his resume looks good but he has to be prepared for what he's getting into.  Coach Ash was not.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done to prepare for the opener against Auburn.  Coach Smith has to come in and get everyone's ace in gear

4me2know

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on February 09, 2014, 09:28:50 am
Awesome!!!

M L (bassplayer)

It makes perfect sense that we would look for a young guy on the rise, after securing Randy Shannon with a big pay raise. People want a big name and we have him. Randy Shannon.  :razorback:

Dirty

I don't see how folks can't wait until he puts the product on the field to judge the man!

hogmolar

No these are more like the guys who think they have a chance with Heidi Klum or Jennifer Aniston and tell all the guys at work how awesome they are. Only to go home and drool at a computer screen.

OLDHOG

Let's give him a chance to put things right before we start stoning him. Coach B knows what he's doing, I hope.

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: OLDHOG on February 09, 2014, 12:32:42 pm
Let's give him a chance to put things right before we start stoning him. Coach B knows what he's doing, I hope.

I really don't understand people who dismiss our new DC before he has even set foot on the practice field.  We have some really delusional fans.  Let's give him a chance to install his defense and see how it works out. :razorback:
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

Hogman2

Bielema does NOT need OUR HELP in hiring a defensive coordinator!  He has plucked a man with NFL coaching experience which is ALWAYS a good thing!  He can tell recruits WHEN HE COACHED IN THE NFL and that will work well with NFL hopefuls! GIVE him a chance and things will be fine! 

OTTER

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on February 09, 2014, 01:39:43 pm
I really don't understand people who dismiss our new DC before he has even set foot on the practice field.  We have some really delusional fans.  Let's give him a chance to install his defense and see how it works out. :razorback:
It is amazing, ain't it.  I really love how some of these goofy BSers pretend to be able to predict the failure of an assistant coach before he has even coached his first practice.  Truly asinine.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Hawgzinbowlz

If this thing is not headed in the right direction in year three, Coach Smith won't be the issue. Good enough resume to be optimistic and see what happens.

I'm ready for an honestly " attacking style defense ", that can play the spread, "big boy football", and everything in between.

For the posters that may need this:
http://www.who-sang-that-song.com/cry-title-songs.html

" GO HOGS "

cardinalandwhite

CBB's last defensive coordinator was just poached by Urban Meyer at tOSU, and that man doesn't mess around hiring assistants.  Obviously CBB doesn't know defensive coordinators.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous