46-55
7 (20.6%)
56+
10 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

piglover87

This would be interesting to know!

gotyacovered

February 09, 2014, 08:41:33 pm #1 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:53:23 am by gotyacovered
34 35 for me... ran into this problem this weekend.
You are what you tolerate.

Flying Razorback

29 here, I'll be 30 this summer...  How'd I get here already?!
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

GusMcRae

I came to the dance kinda late.
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

bvillepig

fdx flyer

john c

Same as bvillepig.  Not too bold.

Pistol Pete

AR_dustoff

HawgPilot

43 here.  Received my private at 28, my instrument at 30 and my commercial at 31.

theFlyingHog

33. Or as they say down here in Mexico, 33.

KCRazorbackfan

66 and living in Central Florida  8)
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

CUAviator

47. No private. No commercial. 3500 hours. 650 carrier landings.
If you ain't first, you're last.

Fly Navy

theFlyingHog

Quote from: CUAviator on May 20, 2022, 08:40:57 am47. No private. No commercial. 3500 hours. 650 carrier landings.
Hummer?

CUAviator

Fly Navy

theFlyingHog

Quote from: CUAviator on May 23, 2022, 03:05:09 pmYup
That's awesome. I was just guessing. I bet it was a weird experience burning holes in the air for hours and then ratchet it up to land back on board. What kind of endurance do those have? I'm assuming no air-to-air capability

CUAviator

Quote from: theFlyingHog on May 24, 2022, 10:50:14 amThat's awesome. I was just guessing. I bet it was a weird experience burning holes in the air for hours and then ratchet it up to land back on board. What kind of endurance do those have? I'm assuming no air-to-air capability
Yeah, it was pretty nuts. Although in Afgh we did get shot at. 

Endurance-wise, we'd come back with one look at the ship after about 4.8-5.0. They do have air to air now, may G-d have mercy on their souls.

Fly Navy

theFlyingHog

Quote from: CUAviator on May 24, 2022, 12:07:21 pmYeah, it was pretty nuts. Although in Afgh we did get shot at.

Endurance-wise, we'd come back with one look at the ship after about 4.8-5.0. They do have air to air now, may G-d have mercy on their souls.
Whew. That sounds tiresome. I first learned to fly in a Diamond DA-20; I always said four hours of gas but only two hours of ass.

Thank you for your service! You didn't ever get up to Whidbey, did you? My brother was in VP-46 back at the turn of the century. I think they only had Prowlers and Orions at that time but I didn't look close

CUAviator

Quote from: theFlyingHog on May 24, 2022, 05:53:12 pmWhew. That sounds tiresome. I first learned to fly in a Diamond DA-20; I always said four hours of gas but only two hours of ass.

Thank you for your service! You didn't ever get up to Whidbey, did you? My brother was in VP-46 back at the turn of the century. I think they only had Prowlers and Orions at that time but I didn't look close
Ha! Yeah, E-2 only had two hours of ass!

Only time I've been to Whidbey was for swim  (Dunker) and physiology refresher training. The pool in San Diego was out of service

Fly Navy

theFlyingHog

Quote from: CUAviator on May 24, 2022, 07:00:57 pmHa! Yeah, E-2 only had two hours of ass!

Only time I've been to Whidbey was for swim  (Dunker) and physiology refresher training. The pool in San Diego was out of service
Lol. The pool being out of service sounds so military. When my brother joined his squadron they were deployed to Misawa so they sent him from Whidbey to San Diego to catch a flight over, which 24 hours later landed at Whidbey before continuing on.