Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS HIRES ROBB SMITH AS DC

Started by Alyssa Orange, February 08, 2014, 04:25:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

weresoclose

Rod6275

Was no one else available ? .... Ok I'm sorry , some please start a "Welcome coach you got fired and are not in demand"... And welcome him to Arkansas
Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to the Hogs Coach Robb Smith, and a welcome to your family.

100% behind you and lets get an SEC win.

" GO HOGS "

weresoclose

Was Butch Davis available and interested?

weresoclose

Silly.  Everyone in the coaching world is always perceived as constantly open to a better job.

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: weresoclose on February 08, 2014, 05:34:18 pm
Silly.  Everyone in the coaching world is always perceived as constantly open to a better job.
LOL you're wine is cheaper than maddog 20/20

wupigsuey

Wow. I hope no one that makes a shart reads this board. We have some very craptacular fans. Welcome Coach Smith.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Capt. Hamm

This is a solid hire. An up and comer with something to prove.

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

opineonswine

Quote from: wupigsuey on February 08, 2014, 05:58:13 pm
Wow. I hope no one that makes a shart reads this board. We have some very craptacular fans. Welcome Coach Smith.

Some of the worst in America.  It's shameful really.  And at the risk of hacking off the pitchfork crew, ignorance in full force. 

SURELY they are just a violently loud and obnoxious minority.  Heaven help us if they're not.

oldfart

reddogjcss

Welcome Coach Smith! Now make the defense the best in the SEC

wupigsuey

Quote from: opineonswine on February 08, 2014, 06:21:37 pm
Some of the worst in America.  It's shameful really.  And at the risk of hacking off the pitchfork crew, ignorance in full force. 

SURELY they are just a violently loud and obnoxious minority.  Heaven help us if they're not.

we can only hope.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

chaz

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

ChicaGO HOGS GO

Welcome to the Hog family!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Dropkick

Quote from: weresoclose on February 08, 2014, 04:32:05 pm
Plan B.  Here we go.
Quote from: weresoclose on February 08, 2014, 05:17:15 pm
Was Butch Davis available and interested?
According to you he was but I haven't seen it anywhere credible.

hawgjr

Quote from: This little pig fan on February 08, 2014, 06:11:33 pm
This is a solid hire. An up and comer with something to prove.
Ditto!

Welcome Coach Robb Smith!  WPS!!!

CLIFFY188

If he can have a defense that only gave up 14.2 pts a game at rutgers he should be decent here with hopefully better talent!!

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: oldfart on February 08, 2014, 06:26:22 pm
what is his recruiting hot spot?
I've heard he will focus on the Northeast. The only empty area on this year's recruiting map.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Dwight_K_Shrute

Aisle at Walmart shortly after news broke
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

acey33

I sure hope he brings some different looks and some new ideas, schemes for the defense. The last 2 DC from the B10 didn't really get the job done...It's time for some new blood and different ideas and see what happens. Please don't run any stunts on the goal line and let's get after the QB and play with good fundamentals and make open field tackles. If we can do that we'll be okay...WPS   

Pork Twain

Plan B.  Here we go.
If only your mom had thought of that.

I think we got lucky to get this guy and that having him a few years will be great for our team.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

chuggs33

hollywood hog

Bo "Scoop" Mattingly called that play..

Westcoasthog

I wish Coach Robb Smith the very best as Arkansas' new Defensive Coordinator.

Quickdraw

Plan B.  Here we go.

I don't get you guy's with all this negativity? If I had your attitude, I would just craw in a hole and beg too die!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GEO-HOG

Haven't seen this posted yet, but his contract is $500k per year for 2 years.  $150k buyout

SamBuckhart

Welcome to Arkansas , Coach Smith. Much success to you.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!