Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB on ESPNU Now

Started by jbcarol, February 05, 2014, 02:11:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Thinks there may be as many Freshmen All-Americans in this last class as last years.  Have to get them here to know for sure.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

72756Hog

A 45 second interview. That was disappointing. I know ESPN wants to get as many coaches on there as possible but whats the point when the interview is that short?
Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

jbcarol

Bret Bielema ‏@BretBielema  8m
We're excited about the #UnCommon men who joined our program today pic.twitter.com/8htHEsNukT

Brewerfan10

That was the shortest interview in history.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

hollywood hog

Quote from: Brewerfan10 on February 05, 2014, 02:15:57 pm
That was the shortest interview in history.

Magic Man  "now you see me, now you don't" 

three hog night

Quote from: jbcarol on February 05, 2014, 02:13:41 pm
Thinks there may be as many Freshmen All-Americans in this last class as last years.  Have to get them here to know for sure.

We do have some studs that will be given playing time to show their value.  There will be some on Oline, dline, WR and Secondary.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.