Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why have a coach?

Started by Legball13, February 05, 2014, 01:55:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Legball13

With all the people on here jumping on this class because of the lack of 4-5 star.. hell if u had all 5 stars why would u need a coach.. the whole ideal is to recruit players that you need and coach them up to 5 stars. It does no good to have 5- 5 star Qbs only one can play at a time, and if you dont have lineman that 5 star isnt going to look very good.. Kills me that all these posters know everything this team needs.. yet have never seen anything more that what they see on TV of on hogville.

I hate the fact so many on here are experts..go get a job coaching and lets see if everyone agrees with everything you do..weather you are right or wrong.

If you dont support the HOGS full board then find another team!  Sure you can disagree but you are either with us or against us! Through the good and the bad...

Oliver

This question is best directed to Texas fans

HighTide999

Quote from: Legball13 on February 05, 2014, 01:55:39 pm
With all the people on here jumping on this class because of the lack of 4-5 star.. hell if u had all 5 stars why would u need a coach.. the whole ideal is to recruit players that you need and coach them up to 5 stars. It does no good to have 5- 5 star Qbs only one can play at a time, and if you dont have lineman that 5 star isnt going to look very good.. Kills me that all these posters know everything this team needs.. yet have never seen anything more that what they see on TV of on hogville.

I hate the fact so many on here are experts..go get a job coaching and lets see if everyone agrees with everything you do..weather you are right or wrong.

If you dont support the HOGS full board then find another team!  Sure you can disagree but you are either with us or against us! Through the good and the bad...

Legball - support through good and bad.  Well, sir, a recruiting Class anchored by a whopping three 3* is BAD.  Get out of denial.  Can you guys win a conference game with THREE 3*s??  Just asking!!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: HighTide999 on February 05, 2014, 02:14:08 pm
Can you guys win a conference game with THREE 3*s??  Just asking!!

Good question; however, I bet we can cover a short field goal attempt with three 3*s.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

three hog night

The over all talent of this year and last year's classes is much better at the bottom of each class.  That means we have only 3* players at the bottom that have the ability to be productive.  We have only have ONE 2 star and NO unranked players in these 2 classes.  I had no idea we were signing so many 2 stars and unranked players in the past.  With this class, we have had 2 SOLID CLASSES IN A ROW.  I looked it up on ESPN.  We have signed numerous 2 stars and unranked players in the past.  We signed the following
2014 only 3 stars and 4 stars this class
2013 had only 1 player ranked as 2*
2012 had two 2* players and 4 unranked.
2011 had five 2* players and 9 unranked
2010 had two 2* players, one 1* and 5 unranked

this tells you we do in fact have 2 solid classes in a row
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

wupigsuey

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on February 05, 2014, 03:26:07 pm
Good question; however, I bet we can cover a short field goal attempt with three 3*s.

bahahahaha
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HighTide999

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on February 05, 2014, 03:26:07 pm

WildBill, remember (NC) , three out of four and back to back.  Can't win  'um all, relax, get over the FG kicker.  Sir, 11 wins ain't bad, refresh my memory, Arkansas had how many wins??   NC in 2014 Bama, heard it here first, FG and all.  LOL