Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting breakdown and taking your calls...

Started by Ugly Uncle, February 05, 2014, 12:42:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

Tom Pagnozzi and Tommy The Recruiting Savant Tabler will be helping me break down the recruiting class and taking your calls.

Ugly Uncle Show starts at 2 and you can listen on 1190 am the fan or watch us online at www.facebook.com/uglyuncleshow and click on the "watch live" link.

Give us a call with your thoughts at 877.496.1190 or you can leave your thoughts here and we will try to get to them.

I'm reminded today of something my ole Pappy used to tell me:  "Nothing is the end of the world except the end of the world."
Retired Radio Host

DeltaBoy

Can we still get you on USTREAM ?? Facebook is blocked by my IT Dept.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

hollywood hog

Hope we hear from the "Microcosm of crap" guy that called Bo the other day.  If that guys a football fan too he better be on suicide watch. 

three hog night

I am getting excited about the over all talent of this year and last year's classes.  That means more players have the ability to be productive.  It is becoming apparent that we have few 2 stars or unranked players in these 2 classes, and I had no idea we were signing so many 2 stars and unranked players in the past.  With this class, we have had 2 SOLID CLASSES IN A ROW.  I looked it up on ESPN.  We have signed numerous 2 stars and unranked players in the past.  We signed the following
2014 only 3 stars and 4 stars this class
2013 had only 1 player ranked as 2*
2012 had two 2* players and 4 unranked.
2011 had five 2* players and 9 unranked
2010 had two 2* players, one 1* and 5 unranked

this tells you we do in fact have 2 solid classes in a row
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on February 05, 2014, 12:42:49 pm
Tom Pagnozzi and Tommy The Recruiting Savant Tabler will be helping me break down the recruiting class and taking your calls.

Ugly Uncle Show starts at 2 and you can listen on 1190 am the fan or watch us online at www.facebook.com/uglyuncleshow and click on the "watch live" link.

Give us a call with your thoughts at 877.496.1190 or you can leave your thoughts here and we will try to get to them.

I'm reminded today of something my ole Pappy used to tell me:  "Nothing is the end of the world except the end of the world."
after seeing where this class is ranked in the SEC, I think we know all we need to know about this class, unfortunately.