Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Signing Day reminder: Don’t be an idiot and tweet at recruits

Started by rocknrollcoastie, February 04, 2014, 03:43:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rocknrollcoastie

Hard Rock Nights is on the air in 6 continents, 30 countries, over 100 stations and aired over 150 times a week or you can listen anytime anywhere on mixcloud
http://old.mixcloud.com/hardrocknights/

Hard Rock Nights finding tomorrow's classic rock today...it's what we do

pigture perfect

I don't approve of fan harassment. I don't have a twitter account, but if kids want attention it seems like this is the way to get it. Just stay off twitter. Don't give your account out and if its your thing get tough skin because there are those out there that are bat dip crazy. That's life.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

S.A.D.C

Can we make "don't be an idiot" a permanent rule around here? 

Professor Psychosis

If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't say it on the internet.

Just remember that golden rule.

Hogvillage Idiot

"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

MuskogeeHogFan

Just keep in mind that these are kids, some making decisions about their future with the input and influence of their parents, some without. Some making very good, mature decisions with regard to their future education and opportunities for the next level, others with nothing more in mind than the next level, or maybe even some who want to go where they think is the "coolest" place to go, the best place to party and play ball, or even some that are influenced by where their girlfriends decided to enroll. Some put a lot of analysis into it, some put less.

Regardless, where they choose to sign is their choice and it isn't anything personal if they don't choose Arkansas. Please, be adults today, tomorrow and every day thereafter, but particularly tomorrow.
Go Hogs Go!

Jackrabbit Hog

I don't even know how twitter works. 

I am just a caveman.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

DoctorSusscrofa

Making an jackass out of yourself won't change the name of a single institution on a single Letter of Intent.  If someone doesn't choose us - spend your time rallying around those who do, and forget about those who don't.  We don't need to make enemies who will then come to our field and make a touchdown on 4th and 2 from the forty because he wants to show those jackass fans. Cheer for the home team, and be polite to the players, coaches, families and fans of the visitors (except Auburn).  Just don't be too nasty to them.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

TrueBlue

Remember there are people that make "fake" Twitter accounts to portray being a "fan" of another team to make them look bad by saying crazy crap to recruits.

Happens more than you know and the recruits fall for it.

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: TrueBlue on February 04, 2014, 05:03:47 pm
Remember there are people that make "fake" Twitter accounts to portray being a "fan" of another team to make them look bad by saying crazy crap to recruits.

Happens more than you know and the recruits fall for it.

Heck, there are probably more fake Twitter accounts out there than real ones.

yraciv

The unfollow speaks volumes to these guys. Go about your day, and don't show your ignorance.

Big Papa Satan

rocknrollcoastie

Quote from: S.A.D.C on February 04, 2014, 04:22:17 pm
Can we make "don't be an idiot" a permanent rule around here? 
I agree 100%... but that's kind of like asking water not to be wet
Hard Rock Nights is on the air in 6 continents, 30 countries, over 100 stations and aired over 150 times a week or you can listen anytime anywhere on mixcloud
http://old.mixcloud.com/hardrocknights/

Hard Rock Nights finding tomorrow's classic rock today...it's what we do

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!