Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dudley on Bo's Show...

Started by jwhite_13, February 04, 2014, 02:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COCHISE

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 04, 2014, 10:23:08 pm
Dudley doesn't throw stuff out for the heck of it.
Do you feel the same as Dudley RD??

PorkerOinker

Everyone just calm down tomorrow is going to be a great day to be a Hog fan, BANK ON IT!!
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

duckman

Quote from: PorkerOinker on February 04, 2014, 10:35:36 pm
Everyone just calm down tomorrow is going to be a great day to be a Hog fan, BANK ON IT!!

Just think I will keep quoting you.....

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: COCHISE on February 04, 2014, 10:26:52 pm
Do you feel the same as Dudley RD??

I've said I believe Solomon will be a Hog. I can't guarantee it but that's my belief.

The signing list could a little different than what most are expecting tomorrow. 

Cure

Quote from: OLDHOG on February 04, 2014, 05:28:38 pm
Dudley's a dud. Just sayin.
Basically. Arkansas is in the same boat as most, having to send out some late offers for last minute flips or top prospects on the board going elsewhere.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

hoglady

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 04, 2014, 11:17:12 pm
I've said I believe Solomon will be a Hog. I can't guarantee it but that's my belief.

The signing list could a little different than what most are expecting tomorrow. 

I hope that's different in a good way!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

COCHISE

Nice! Thanks.

SpineHog

That's a heck of a tease, RD. But I know you wouldn't withhold info unless it's necessary to. Are the differences from "what most are expecting" generally *good* differences in your opinion?

CDBHawg

Sounds like they got the news on Solomon.

hawg IQ

Quote from: CDBHawg on February 05, 2014, 07:53:58 am
Sounds like they got the news on Solomon.
so when will it be revealed what Dudley was referencing..since S Thomas wasn't anything earth shattering ????
go hogs go !

Bubba's Bruisers

Dudley will just make stuff up today or it won't be anything of any significance at all.  He'll claim that his previous comments weren't meant to be positive for us...that everybody took it out of context.  That's the beauty of it all, we'll never actually know if he was full of it or not. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: RehabHog on February 04, 2014, 11:21:35 pm
That's a heck of a tease, RD. But I know you wouldn't withhold info unless it's necessary to. Are the differences from "what most are expecting" generally *good* differences in your opinion?

I can say now that Demetrius Jackson has said Arkansas, Miami, Arkansas and now back to Miami. As of last night he was giving strong indications he was going to sign with Arkansas.

AmityHOG

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 05, 2014, 08:41:06 am
I can say now that Demetrius Jackson has said Arkansas, Miami, Arkansas and now back to Miami. As of last night he was giving strong indications he was going to sign with Arkansas.
[/quote

Kid has been trolling everybody all along, let Miami deal with the head case, What do you think about Jojo????
Some People's Kids

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: AmityHOG on February 05, 2014, 08:44:30 am
[/quote

Kid has been trolling everybody all along, let Miami deal with the head case, What do you think about Jojo????

Arkansas for Jojo. 

hawg IQ

RD , no doubt a lot of effort from our coaches goes into recruiting the best we can get here in hog land, I do wonder if better profiles could be created to not waste time and money on kids that just can't be swayed. it as frustrating to fans/ coaches alike. Its like we are still under A DGB curse.
   However Ragnow was a  pleasant surprise also.
go hogs go !

hogman64

What difference does it make what anybody thinks about anybody?

AmityHOG

Quote from: hogman64 on February 05, 2014, 08:47:02 am

What difference does it make what anybody thinks about anybody?
[/quote

Did that comment make you feel better about yourself???
Some People's Kids

code red

Quote from: jjdlc on February 04, 2014, 03:49:36 pm
He visited Miss. St. after he de-committed from us, maybe they are willing to wait to see if he can get the ACT score he needs.
That is exactly what is happening.  He probably praying for a miracle on the ACT to bolster his GPA....If Arkansas is not willing to take the chance..there must be little to no chance for him.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Cure

No, he hasn't, that offer from the U was the one he wanted. They hyped his family connection to Denver.
Team Economics

IBleedRazorbackRed

If he wasn't in a huge signing day ceremony, do you think he would have signed with Arkansas?

HogCommander

Quote from: jwhite_13 on February 04, 2014, 02:50:40 pm
Just said its been the craziest last couple days behind the scenes that he has ever seen for arkansas. Doesnt want to say anything until tomorrow because he doesnt want to mess anything up. Apparently the rivals and 247 guys are saying the same thing. Wonder what this means?
I guess we will still don't know what this means or if
there ever really was anything going on behind the scenes. 

Cure

Quote from: HogCommander on February 05, 2014, 08:58:55 am
I guess we will still don't know what this means or if
there ever really was anything going on behind the scenes. 
It wasn't.
Team Economics

code red

We were all teenagers once.  You give adolescents a stage like this and some will abuse it.  Faith in recruiting services will suffer.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Cure on February 05, 2014, 08:56:39 am
No, he hasn't, that offer from the U was the one he wanted. They hyped his family connection to Denver.

DJ told Arkansas, me and others he was coming. He's gone back and forth. Him signing with the Canes isn't a shock.

DJ is a very good kid but he was one of the more unpredictable kids I've dealt with.

AmityHOG

Quote from: Cure on February 05, 2014, 08:56:39 am

I guess that is why he committed to The U 4 times,  ;) And then carried a Arkansas folder with him to the announcing ceremony...
If that's not a troll job I don't know what one is......
Some People's Kids

jjdlc

Considering the stuff about the mother, he may have toyed with the idea of coming to Arkansas, but ultimately mom won.

Cure

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 05, 2014, 09:00:05 am
DJ told Arkansas, me and others he was coming. He's gone back and forth. Him signing with the Canes isn't a shock.

DJ is a very good kid but he was one of the more unpredictable kids I've dealt with.
Credit to you for dealing with the kids Richard, just wish you could hear the actual  in-visit soundbytes.
Team Economics

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: AmityHOG on February 05, 2014, 09:02:09 am

I guess that is why he committed to The U 4 times,  ;) And then carried a Arkansas folder with him to the announcing ceremony...
If that's not a troll job I don't know what one is......

normally pretty positive around here but that's just a classless move.  Don't get me wrong, would have liked to have him but he was one of the more annoying recruits we've had in some time (in terms of flipping back and forth for the attention).  Was obvious he loved the drama.  Don't care for kids like that.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Lanny on February 04, 2014, 03:52:56 pm
Why does anyone pay to read a subscribition site when you can find the same info here for FREE?

^^^This^^^
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Cure on February 05, 2014, 09:03:43 am
Credit to you for dealing with the kids Richard, just wish you could hear the actual  in-visit soundbytes.

After his visit, he told me and others Arkansas was the school for him. Had his quotes ready to go.

He like a lot of kids has some growing up to do.

Polecat

So the "big exciting surprise" of the day is we don't get Solly or Jackson?
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

greasy_corner

Quote from: Polecat on February 05, 2014, 09:15:07 am

...well that and Dudley got into a few more back pockets at the 11th hour of NSD. 

hawg IQ

There is nothing exciting happening today other than appreciating the kids that said they were coming here and kept their word with LOI's today.

I do think RD is a class act and very honest and forthcoming in what he does and says.  The rest is hype from pay sites or radio sport shows that are self promoting.

go hogs go !

Big Boi

The surprise is Arkansas still doesn't close and Dudley is a jobber. If not for Pittman our last two classes would have been junk. I like CBB but man idk if we can out coach every team in the SEC.

HogsBalls

He wasn't ever really committed to us. If he wanted to be with us, then he would have.

hogfan870

Quote from: jwhite_13 on February 04, 2014, 02:50:40 pm
Just said its been the craziest last couple days behind the scenes that he has ever seen for arkansas. Doesnt want to say anything until tomorrow because he doesnt want to mess anything up. Apparently the rivals and 247 guys are saying the same thing. Wonder what this means?

So was all this really just about Jackson?  The "craziest last couple of days behind the scenes he has ever scene" was all about one guy who we all knew about? And we all knew was at best a VERY waffling possibility?  If so, this sounds like a bunch of drama about nothing. 

Hate to say it, but I have to agree that this now sounds like nothing more than a stunt to try and sell memberships.

Big Boi

Quote from: hogfan870 on February 05, 2014, 10:52:57 am
So was all this really just about Jackson?  The "craziest last couple of days behind the scenes he has ever scene" was all about one guy who we all knew about? And we all knew was at best a VERY waffling possibility?  If so, this sounds like a bunch of drama about nothing. 

Hate to say it, but I have to agree that this now sounds like nothing more than a stunt to try and sell memberships.

Dudley is a jobber wanting money. He hasn't had a scoop in the 13yrs I've followed recruiting. That's not bashing it is the truth.

ricepig

Quote from: Big Boi on February 05, 2014, 11:12:06 am
Dudley is a jobber wanting money. He hasn't had a scoop in the 13yrs I've followed recruiting. That's not bashing it is the truth.

Dudley hasn't been right since Thad Young, a wait a ..........

Hollywood_HOGan45

High Octane Hog

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 05, 2014, 09:00:05 am

And yet, he still hasn't signed his LOI and sent it in to Miami. Wonder what the delay might be if he is set on going to Miami?
Go Hogs Go!

Polecat

Quote from: hogfan870 on February 05, 2014, 10:52:57 am

Sounds about right, unfortunately
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Hawg Balling

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 05, 2014, 12:25:43 pm
And yet, he still hasn't signed his LOI and sent it in to Miami. Wonder what the delay might be if he is set on going to Miami?

Was just about to post this.  He's still not showing up on Miami's signee list.

Jeebus H, kid, just get it over with one way or another.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hawg Balling on February 05, 2014, 12:26:31 pm
Was just about to post this.  He's still not showing up on Miami's signee list.

Jeebus H, kid, just get it over with one way or another.

Maybe Al Golden is having second thoughts about him?
Go Hogs Go!

Wild Bill Hog

I think he held off and had a faxing ceremony.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 05, 2014, 12:27:27 pm
Maybe Al Golden is having second thoughts about him?

Wouldn't surprise me, especially considering they got Thomas.

Hog1952

CDBHawg

Well.......what was the craziness?

twistitup

Quote from: CDBHawg on February 05, 2014, 06:20:52 pm
Well.......what was the craziness?

D man was crazy intoxicated that day-
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

redeye

Quote from: twistitup on March 04, 2014, 02:24:09 pm
D man was crazy intoxicated that day-

The thing that struck me about Dudley's comment is that even if we had signed Solomon and DJ, I'd still be unsure of what he meant.  We've had crazy NSD's in the past and I don't know what could have happened this time to top those in the past.

I love Richard, but don't care for those who use their position to constantly tease fans.