Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dudley on Bo's Show...

Started by jwhite_13, February 04, 2014, 02:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jwhite_13

Just said its been the craziest last couple days behind the scenes that he has ever seen for arkansas. Doesnt want to say anything until tomorrow because he doesnt want to mess anything up. Apparently the rivals and 247 guys are saying the same thing. Wonder what this means?

ricepig

Hognspace

jwhite_13

haha could be, not to enticing to me to buy a subscription though when he says he is gonna tell all tomorrow on Bo's show. You could be right though. The rivals and 247 guys are saying the same thing on their pay boards, not on their teasers. (got a friend that for some reason pays for both)

MountieDawg

SEC!

FIOG

Quote from: jwhite_13 on February 04, 2014, 02:50:40 pm
Just said its been the craziest last couple days behind the scenes that he has ever seen for arkansas. Doesnt want to say anything until tomorrow because he doesnt want to mess anything up. Apparently the rivals and 247 guys are saying the same thing. Wonder what this means?

It means he knows nothing that you do not already know, and he will know the same things you do tomorrow. Except he will get on the radio to tell you what you already know.

Broadway Rob

Quote from: ricepig on February 04, 2014, 02:51:28 pm
Buy subscriptions today!!!

With no mention of the "tell all" article on the site?  Do you know how pay sites work?
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

MissippHog

If Dudley knows, then Richard knows.

And if Richard isn't saying anything then we aren't supposed to know for a reason. 

jwhite_13

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Above is what I am assuming....still want to know though.

Speedracer

Richard........Riiiiiiii-chard.......RICHARD!
Like smites bother me.

ricepig

Quote from: Broadway Rob on February 04, 2014, 02:55:25 pm
With no mention of the "tell all" article on the site?  Do you know how pay sites work?

Member of HI for ever, just seen the drill too many times.

The NewEra

Quote from: MissippHog on February 04, 2014, 02:55:47 pm

And if Richard isn't saying anything then we aren't supposed to know for a reason.

LOL, it's hard to argue with this logic!

Patience - 24 hours from now we will all know how the recruiting class stands.

RazorPiggie

JC Shurburtt
Shannon Terry
Kipp Adams
Ryan Bartow

All national guys at 24/7 changed their prediction to Arkansas today.

Bubba's Bruisers

NO kidding.  It's freaking Dudley.  He's full of it.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jjdlc

Quote from: MissippHog on February 04, 2014, 02:55:47 pm

This  +1

Dwight_K_Shrute

He was talking about one recruit/situation, not the entire class or recruiting season.  I believe it's the kid that comitted, decomitted then committed again.  That's why he said he did not want to mess up the University or the kid right now.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

havok

Yep.. one of the oldest marketing ploys ever..   tease and bait.. just to find out "nothing more than you would have found out 2 minutes later".

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on February 04, 2014, 03:01:37 pm
JC Shurburtt
Shannon Terry
Kipp Adams
Ryan Bartow

changed to Arkansas for Whom

jjdlc

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 04, 2014, 03:03:26 pm
He was talking about one recruit/situation, not the entire class or recruiting season.  I believe it's the kid that comitted, decomitted then committed again.  That's why he said he did not want to mess up the University or the kid right now.

Isn't that kid already on campus?  Or was there another one? 

Prestworthy

What are we talking about here?  Is the Tim Harris/SoFL connections a legitimate option for the hogs?  Who could he bring with him?  I know some of you know......

Hog N Bama

Quote from: FIOG on February 04, 2014, 02:55:00 pm
It means he knows nothing that you do not already know, and he will know the same things you do tomorrow. Except he will get on the radio to tell you what you already know.
LMAO! ;D

jjdlc

RazorPiggie

ricepig

Quote from: jjdlc on February 04, 2014, 03:07:15 pm
Isn't that kid already on campus?  Or was there another one? 

Yes, he is enrolled. Legally, he can sign his LOI with another university, but there was an article in today's ADG on all the early enrollees and they all seemed to be loving it. Who knows what DD was talking about??

hawg IQ

go hogs go !

jwhite_13

if it was about that the kid who switched, He is talking about Demetrius Jackson

ricepig

Quote from: jwhite_13 on February 04, 2014, 03:12:29 pm
if it was about that the kid who switched, He is talking about Demetrius Jackson

Jackson never committed to us, or at least we never accepted it back this summer.

YodaHog

???

Andrew Ivins ‏@andrewrivins  8m
Plantation TE Ravian Pierce will not sign a NLI tomorrow. Details up on the Radar: http://bit.ly/1kNY4nG

jjdlc

Quote from: ricepig on February 04, 2014, 03:10:45 pm
Yes, he is enrolled. Legally, he can sign his LOI with another university, but there was an article in today's ADG on all the early enrollees and they all seemed to be loving it. Who knows what DD was talking about??

Ok, just making sure I hadn't slept through a piece of recruiting drama somewhere along the line.

Anything is possible I suppose, but I can't imagine him changing his mind now.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: hawg IQ on February 04, 2014, 03:11:45 pm
Rzpiggie - do you know or is it more HV recruiting buzz? pm if you know?

I don't know anything. I just looked on 24/7 and saw where a bunch of the main guys changed their prediction. One even predicted Stanford yesterday and changed it to the Hogs today.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: YodaHog on February 04, 2014, 03:17:46 pm
???

Plantation TE Ravian Pierce will not sign a NLI tomorrow. Details up on the Radar: http://bit.ly/1kNY4nG

Maybe Juco? That could mean he could come back and sign with us in a couple of years. Would be nice.

jdhogster

JC Shurburtt
Shannon Terry
Kipp Adams
Ryan Bartow

I like the trend!  Especially when it is shows national 247 guys changing their picks for Solomon today from Stanford to Arkansas.

hawg IQ

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on February 04, 2014, 03:18:14 pm
I don't know anything. I just looked on 24/7 and saw where a bunch of the main guys changed their prediction. One even predicted Stanford yesterday and changed it to the Hogs today.
thanks , you know I use to know some folks on here that did have some good info when its come to coaching hires and recruiting stuff, but I have admit HV is a different animal these days.
go hogs go !

IBleedRazorbackRed

???

Maybe he's waiting to see if he gets the act score. If he does, he could sign with us or miss state late assuming we have room. And if he doesn't get it, he could still sign with fau

ricepig

???

Won't qualify, more than likely.

jjdlc

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on February 04, 2014, 03:18:51 pm
Maybe Juco? That could mean he could come back and sign with us in a couple of years. Would be nice.

Says on the site he won't be signing because he'll be studying. 

Didn't say what, maybe fixing to take the ACT again, or possibly for a test in a class he needs to pass in order to get himself into a better program?  Is there a deadline on when he has to sign?  I seem to recall us going after some guys well after signing day in the past.  Sheer speculation on my part, and it doesn't necessarily mean its us he would be trying to qualify for.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: jdhogster on February 04, 2014, 03:19:27 pm
I like the trend!  Especially when it is shows national 247 guys changing their picks for Solomon today from Stanford to Arkansas.

Yep. Coming the day before NSD it is beginning to look like DGB but we win this time.

jjdlc

Nevermind, I didn't dig deep enough

Pierce confirmed to Sun Sentinel on Tuesday that his announcement will be delayed until after he takes the ACT on Feb. 8.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: jjdlc on February 04, 2014, 03:24:30 pm
Says on the site he won't be signing because he'll be studying. 

Didn't say what, maybe fixing to take the ACT again, or possibly for a test in a class he needs to pass in order to get himself into a better program?  Is there a deadline on when he has to sign?  I seem to recall us going after some guys well after signing day in the past.  Sheer speculation on my part, and it doesn't necessarily mean its us he would be trying to qualify for.

Really? Can't take 10 mins out of your day to call a coach and sign a letter and fax it?

OGR69

K Brown-the CB Committed and then backed out and is announcing tomorrow-thought the coaches said they were looking at others and he has been linked to one of the Arizona schools-but read an article on Yahoo just a few minutes ago and he still has Arkansas listed.
As for Ice-his son is linked to FSU, but says Florida, Miami and Auburn are "still" in the mix.  If his dad does indeed come to the Hill, does his son follow-and if he does-what does that tell all our other QBs on campus and Rafe/Ty?

Junior college players are usually an afterthought come signing day, but Grossmont (Calif.) Community College cornerback Kweishi Brown is joining the fun. Brown, the No. 29 junior college player in the nation, will announce his choice on a day that most of the spotlight will be on his high school counterparts.

"Brown's final visit was to Arizona State, and most think the Sun Devils will land his signature. Nebraska is also in play, and Brown has visited Arkansas as well."

"Another Florida product still weighing his options between the three in-state powers is Rivals100 quarterback Treon Harris. He's been committed to the Seminoles since July, but recently took official visits to Florida, Auburn and Miami. Harris is a non-conventional quarterback -- he's listed at 5-foot-11, 180 pounds -- but he was under center all season for one of the best high school teams in the country. He seems like a natural fit for Auburn's offense, but the Tigers already have Rivals250 quarterback Sean White in their class.

New offensive coordinator Kurt Roper bringing a more creative offense to Gainesville provides an exciting option, but the Gators have Rivals100 QB Will Grier committed. When it comes down to it, it looks like no matter where Harris lands he'll have to fight for playing time; but his versatility makes him a prize for any of the four schools on his list. Adding a Rivals100 prospect and stealing him from the defending national champions would be a major coup for the Gators, Tigers or Hurricanes."

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1605484

pigtrino

Maybe Harris brings his own Thomas?  Looks like a pretty good player but so not worth it with all the confusion of having a Thomas on each end.

arkbadger

Dudley eats his own boogers.  buy a Hogs Illustrated subscription for all the details!
You can keep that skoal baby.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: ricepig on February 04, 2014, 03:23:20 pm
Won't qualify, more than likely.
Agreed reading the Tea leaves...sounds like he waited a little late to get committed to academics.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jdlew

Quote from: FIOG on February 04, 2014, 02:55:00 pm

Tell us what we already know

jjdlc

Quote from: code red on February 04, 2014, 03:44:19 pm
Agreed reading the Tea leaves...sounds like he waited a little late to get committed to academics.

He visited Miss. St. after he de-committed from us, maybe they are willing to wait to see if he can get the ACT score he needs.

COCHISE

JC Shurburtt
Shannon Terry
Kipp Adams
Ryan Bartow

Ryan Bartow just picked Stanford yesterday and changed it to Arkansas today. Sounds like info may be starting to leak out.....just hope it's credible info.

Lanny

Why does anyone pay to read a subscribition site when you can find the same info here for FREE?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ricepig

Quote from: jjdlc on February 04, 2014, 03:49:36 pm
He visited Miss. St. after he de-committed from us, maybe they are willing to wait to see if he can get the ACT score he needs.

They'd have to hold a spot for him. I figured FAU or FIU would take a chance on him, it will be March before he knows his new ACT score.