Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Ends

Started by Piggfoot, February 03, 2014, 11:32:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

On NSD no reason for our fans to show theirs if things don't go our way. The Staff has worked extremely hard and have already assembled a great group of players. Especially following last year. So be classy hog fans and don't do anything that would lower the opinion a recruit has of us if he chooses another team and fan base.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog1966

Agreed!

Though you had me wondering when I seen the topic name.  ;)

Oklahawg

I was questioning whether this was SFW but it is fine.

A good message!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

qbrew

This is not what I thought it was going to be :-(

HogsBalls

Thought you might be referring to a new D line position.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2014, 11:54:50 am

A good message!

I was thinking the same thing.  I thought, oh, Lord, OTR is off his meds.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Wayne Watson on February 03, 2014, 01:14:30 pm
I was thinking the same thing.  I thought, oh, Lord, OTR is off his meds.

Haha! I always thought you were a more of a front end kind of guy...............? Just having a little fun on a cold Monday.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LZH

Quote from: qdoc on February 03, 2014, 11:32:36 am
On NSD no reason for our fans to show theirs if things don't go our way. The Staff has worked extremely hard and have already assembled a great group of players. Especially following last year. So be classy hog fans and don't do anything that would lower the opinion a recruit has of us if he chooses another team and fan base.

qdoc, I know you mean well.  But this, to me, translates into "we're all gonna be disappointed so let's not throw too big of a fit".  While I am tired of being disappointed, I am also old enough to be realistic and not expect too much out of this coaching staff based on what we've already seen.

Piggfoot

We have had such joy over the last day or two. Some have seen and applauded the efforts of our coaching staff. My message was to my fellow hogville posters who on occasion over react. Sadly we all do on occasion without consideration  for the good. I am like most hoping for the best. I just want to ask everyone to let's continue to be thankful for our good fortune on receiving commitments from a great group of kids. We know there are some fans who are so zealous in their support of the hogs that disappointment is expressed as anger. A very typical male/macho response. If there is any disappointment let it not be expressed in a way that distracts from those commitments who want to be Razorbacks. WPS!
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

BOAR_N2BWILD

I agree but you are talking to the #4 dumbest fan base in America.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

HF#1

You cannot title a thread "rear ends" and not have pics of women.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

ICEman

More snow is on the way.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Arthur pigby sellers.

Huge let down.  This thread had me super excited :P

hollywood hog

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2014, 11:54:50 am

A good message!

What's SFW?

superior_wang

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on February 03, 2014, 04:23:50 pm
I agree but you are talking to the #4 dumbest fan base in America.

I actually think Clay may have been a little generous.

Ramtough

I did like it better when we were 1 year away from being really good in football or basketball in stead of 3 years away. Not as bad as were gonna get but better than we use to be.

Hog Nutt

Quick, somebody start this thread in DST, wiff pics and NSFW

RNHog

While I hope that it doesn't get classless, I doubt it. Grown men who follow around and harrass teenage boys on twitter is a recipe for disaster.

BigSexyHog

Rear ends on female cheerleaders is still OK, isn't it or did some of y'all turn into Aggies?????
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

pigture perfect

I was thinking it had something to do with the racing forum.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

MJ2

I get your point.   The kids that sign are truly happy to have the opportunity regardless of their rankings.   It's a good day for them and their families.   Hopefully, they have good years at AR and end up with degrees.

DeltaBoy

I never wish non signees ill will unless they are instate kids who go to other SEC schools.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pigture perfect

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 05, 2014, 10:21:48 am
I never wish non signees ill will unless they are instate kids who go to other SEC schools.
I'm with you Delta.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"