Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Russell Wilson just

Started by ICEman, February 02, 2014, 08:59:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEman

used Bielema's 1 and 0 moniker on his post game interview.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

RazorBassin

Dr. Starcs

And I swear he said 'Go Hogs'

Hogarusa

Also said Go Hogs.  Woo hoo!!
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

trashcan maN

do we need a thread every time he gives an interview?

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

3kgthog

Good Lord. He said, "Go Hawks." And no one outside Arkansas and Wisconsin knows what 1-0 is. 

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

dagnamit

I liked the Hog hat he had on. Throwing the A and all that.

I will be glad when all Wisconsin related junk is not posted on here anymore.   

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: lowberh on February 02, 2014, 09:07:22 pm
(Please know I was joking)

At least throw a wink or a sarcasm note, so we'll know. :)

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: dagnamit on February 02, 2014, 09:08:02 pm
I liked the Hog hat he had on. Throwing the A and all that.

Ha! +1.....I could have sworn he said something about Karma, as well.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 02, 2014, 09:04:19 pm
Good Lord. He said, "Go Hawks." And no one outside Arkansas and Wisconsin knows what 1-0 is. 

Every recruit knows about 1-0 and they just heard the Super Bowl winning QB say it.

Ray Piggers

He did not say "Go Hogs" , he said "Go Hawgs"

Big difference.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Dr. Starcs

Yes Taylor!!!  LOLOLOL.

I agree!! 

Hogvillage Idiot

Wilson is being interviewed on Fox1.  Bet he says go hawgs again. ;)
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

LZH

Wilson should have been the MVP.  If not him, then Percy Harvin.  Jmo.

the END.

He is all Hog. Go to the then Hog.

Pretty sure he just called that play brotha. Vin Ascolese rush up the middle. Hillis spiked it and McFadden danced backward MC Hammer style.  To the end zone. Diplomatic imunity.

bao187

Quote from: moses_007 on February 02, 2014, 09:44:22 pm
-1.  I guess you can't recognize talent and determination when you see it.

i too hate the seahawks, just like oliver us being niner fans we can't root for them. something as petty as how pete carroll chews his gum.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: lowberh on February 02, 2014, 09:01:47 pm
Also said Go Hogs.  Woo hoo!!

Why the hell does everyone always think he is saying "Go Hogs"? Is it really that tough to decipher the fact that they are the Seahawks, or "Hawks" for short?

I swear, the fact that some of you folks remember to breathe surprises me.

trashcan maN

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 02, 2014, 10:45:43 pm
Why the hell does everyone always think he is saying "Go Hogs"? Is it really that tough to decipher the fact that they are the Seahawks, or "Hawks" for short?

Calm down. I know it's really exciting to let people have it on the internet, but if you would've restrained yourself and read the thread, you would know he was joking.

Let me help you

Quote from: lowberh on February 02, 2014, 09:07:22 pm
(Please know I was joking)

hogsanity

Quote from: kj0N on February 02, 2014, 09:03:29 pm
do we need a thread every time he gives an interview?

Better than when we get a new thread every time a blue team scores a team.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

RazorbackToTheFuture

Crap, now I'm breathing manually.  Thanks a lot!

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: kj0N on February 02, 2014, 11:03:59 pm
Calm down. I know it's really exciting to let people have it on the internet, but if you would've restrained yourself and read the thread, you would know he was joking.

Let me help you

If he was joking, props to him.

Unfortunately, for the past month damn near everyday someone has said the same thing and been 100% serious.

moses_007

Quote from: bao187 on February 02, 2014, 10:33:29 pm
i too hate the seahawks, just like oliver us being niner fans we can't root for them. something as petty as how pete carroll chews his gum.
Well, I saw much more gum chewing by Gus Malzahn in the NCAA championship game.

Kevin

Wilson has said go hawks and talked about 1-0 for the first to years of his career. This is what it tells you, even though he was with cbb for one year, he bought in to it.  Will not surprise me to see Wilson on campus sometime
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

bigbadhog

I know, 50 people on here wet themselves thinking he said Hogs.  Beliema had nothing to do with RW's development.  He played at Wisc one year...  Jeaz
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Inhogswetrust

February 03, 2014, 08:04:37 am #27 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 08:28:19 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: bigbadhog on February 03, 2014, 07:47:54 am
I know, 50 people on here wet themselves thinking he said Hogs.  Beliema had nothing to do with RW's development.  He played at Wisc one year...  Jeaz

Players can develop some in one year. Maybe he did. Apparently Russell thinks enough of BB to use his stuff. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: bigbadhog on February 03, 2014, 07:47:54 am

Fun fact before CBB Russell Wilson never completed more than 59.4% of his passes in a season.

At Wisconsin he completed 72.8% of his passes.

The_Bionic_Pig

Wow the "I hate Brett Bielema" crowd almost tore a ACL rushing to get their opinions inserted into a post mean't to be a joke...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawkhawg

You think Pete will thank Bret for making Wilson the qb he is today.

snoblind

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on February 03, 2014, 08:57:56 am
Wow the "I hate Brett Bielema" crowd almost tore a ACL rushing to get their opinions inserted into a post mean't to be a joke...

Amusing isn't it?

jdelo77

Russell Wilson is going to be a very very rich man ....

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 02, 2014, 09:01:24 pm
And I swear he said 'Go Hogs'

Yeah, that's what it sounds like all the time (not really) but, why not go with it!?

Hoggish1

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 02, 2014, 09:04:19 pm

Ha, ha, but they will...!  The SEC will fear 1-0, like the Gators fear the spear...

Hoggish1

Quote from: moses_007 on February 03, 2014, 06:10:31 am
Well, I saw much more gum chewing by Gus Malzahn in the NCAA championship game.

Oh, I agree—he is so disgusting when he does it.  I won't even use his name and I don't even want to see his name, at any time!

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on February 03, 2014, 08:57:56 am

What does blasting morons who think Russell Wilson said "Go Hogs", a team he has no real affiliation with, have to do with hating Bret Bielema?

Maybe the mouth breathers that start threads like this each day follow your logic, but those with an IQ over 15 have no idea where you are going with that.

razorbackfaninar

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 03, 2014, 10:15:54 pm
What does blasting morons who think Russell Wilson said "Go Hogs", a team he has no real affiliation with, have to do with hating Bret Bielema?

Maybe the mouth breathers that start threads like this each day follow your logic, but those with an IQ over 15 have no idea where you are going with that.

Every time someone starts a thread to let us all know that Russell Wilson is  a huge Razorback fan and just said GO Hogs on national TV, it makes us look like what everyone thinks we are.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: razorbackfaninar on February 03, 2014, 10:20:45 pm
Every time someone starts a thread to let us all know that Russell Wilson is  a huge Razorback fan and just said GO Hogs on national TV, it makes us look like what everyone thinks we are.

Exactly, idiots. +1

FANONTHEHILL

"GO Hawks/Hogs" has become 2014's "Knile" or "Kniles".
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

superior_wang

..because half the people on hogville still think the world ends at the state line....

.its HAWKS people, HAWKS, yes as in "SeaHawks:. duh.