Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

congrats Alvin Bailey

Started by hogsanity, February 02, 2014, 08:25:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Former hog going to get a sb ring
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HawgCan

Hexametaphosph8

Tarvaris Jackson got in there at the end, also

hogsanity

And Pete Carroll.  Forgot he was on staff here once too.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawgmasta

Woohoo! How much did Bailey play?

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hawgmasta on February 02, 2014, 09:08:56 pm

Enough to get a holding call and negate a big running play.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

reddogjcss

Congrats to the former hogs who played in the Super Bowl!

bennyl08

He played really well in the first quarter.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

moses_007

Congrats to former Hog Alvin Bailey.  He looks pretty good here with the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: hawgmasta on February 02, 2014, 09:08:56 pm
He's the extra lineman when they go to their jumbo package.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

1highhog

He did play really well, but as far as I know, there was only one call that went against him.  But I bet he's glad he's in Seattle today instead of Denver.

SouthSide Johnny

Congrats Seattle on winning the Doobie Bowl...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

Ramble on Barbershop

Quote from: SSJ on February 03, 2014, 03:08:47 pm
Congrats Seattle on winning the Doobie Bowl...

I Don't have to play football, or play in a superbowl, to have a doobie!
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 02, 2014, 09:10:04 pm
Enough to get a holding call and negate a big running play.
you apparently didn't see the whole he opened on the short scoring play by Marshawn Lynch...nice negative post by you for a guy who was a top shelf collegiate OLineman and is doing well in the pro's
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

FATHAWG08

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 03, 2014, 09:16:32 pm
you apparently didn't see the whole he opened on the short scoring play by Marshawn Lynch...nice negative post by you for a guy who was a top shelf collegiate OLineman and is doing well in the pro's
HE'S A HOG FOR LIFE! ENOUGH SAID!!!!
I love off season Football!!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 03, 2014, 09:16:32 pm

My exploits as a 145 lb. collegiate O-lineman are apparently more well known than I thought!  Awesome!!

Love me some Alvin Bailey.  As a rookie he made the rotation for the Super Bowl champs and yes, he wouldn't have been in it had he not been playing well.  Just found it typical that one of our Hogs would only get some TV love because of a penalty, especially an O-lineman.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.