Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

During the Nutt years...

Started by judgeroyswine, February 02, 2014, 08:05:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

judgeroyswine

...my son, who was in high school helped DeviceHigh make some funny videos about Nutt, Frank, and the whole nutty mess. He has graduated college now and was part of the production team for the Radio Shack commercial that aired during the Super Bowl tonight.

Pretty proud of him.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

porkrindjimmy

Congratulations. That is an awesome start!

PRJ

judgeroyswine

He was fully responsible for the "behind the scenes" interviews for the "making of" the commercial.
It's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jULdGUhnyh0&sns=em

Pig Worshipper

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

LZH

I must have missed the commercial, but that's great....congrats to him.  Proud daddy, I'm sure.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: judgeroyswine on February 02, 2014, 08:37:24 pm
He was fully responsible for the "behind the scenes" interviews for the "making of" the commercial.
It's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jULdGUhnyh0&sns=em

+1 Very nice job on the BTS! I am in the IATSE 600 as a DP and get to work on ALL kinds of Projects. I wish your son the best!

Side note: When Nutt was first hired I was tasked with shooting The Nutt's Coach's Show with Paul Eels in Fay on Sunday Morning's after the Games. Had a lot of fun...

jbcarol

Quote from: judgeroyswine on February 02, 2014, 08:05:43 pm
...my son, who was in high school helped DeviceHigh make some funny videos about Nutt, Frank, and the whole nutty mess. He has graduated college now and was part of the production team for the Radio Shack commercial that aired during the Super Bowl tonight.

Pretty proud of him.

Getting props here as the best Non-Bud commercial on last night, especially in terms of value to that brand.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DoctorSusscrofa

+1 I usually don't find much reason to applaud somebody on Hogville, but I'll always applaud a proud dad and his son.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

DeltaBoy

I would trade Nutt back for an 0-Oct vs a another 0-9 SEC run.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

superior_wang

jswineberiaskirk

Thought the RS commercial was one of the better ones

Break & Run

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 04, 2014, 04:05:14 pm
I would trade Nutt back for an 0-Oct vs a another 0-9 SEC run.

Of course you bring your hatred b.s. to a thread not about Bielema.  Get a new schtick!
:puke:
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Hoggish1

Quote from: judgeroyswine on February 02, 2014, 08:05:43 pm

Pretty proud of him.

Nice, Judge!  Great start to an exciting career...

judgeroyswine

Thanks everyone! Ted is off to a great start in his career and I appreciate the mods letting me share it!

3kgthog

There was also an Arkansan involved in making the GoDaddy.com ad featuring Danica Patrick in the bodybuilding suit. Some Arkansas boys representing us well out there.