Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Super Bowl halftime.....

Started by hobhog, February 02, 2014, 07:19:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Beavthompson on February 02, 2014, 07:55:31 pm
Bruno Mars killed the peppers by not leaving the stage. Bruno was a......circus show. Flair to cover up the lack of talent.

If you are such a great talent scout or evaluator then why don't you do it for a living. Not really my style but I thought it was one of the better one's in a while.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Swinesong

Was it worth the 200 million dollars spent on it by the U S Government?  I turned over to watch America's Funniest Videos.

'

/

superior_wang

guess they shouldve gone with the talentless set of giant tits that is katy perry.

superior_wang

Quote from: Beavthompson on February 02, 2014, 07:55:31 pm
Bruno Mars killed the peppers by not leaving the stage. Bruno was a......circus show. Flair to cover up the lack of talent.

bruno was flashy ill give him that, and talented too,, relatively speaking.. but they wlil still be playing "under the bridge" 50 years from now. RHCP are musicians. Bruno is an entertainer.  huge difference.

1highhog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 02, 2014, 09:16:41 pm
Best Super Bowl in years!!!

How come they never showed ole Archie?  LOLOLOL

Because people with the TV cameras were still laughing their asses off about seeing Ole Joe and that dead animal he was carrying around on his back.  I bet you a $1 that ole Joe had a good buzz on by the time he flipped that coin.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dr. Starcs

Oh for sure!  He even tried to flip the coin prematurely. Referee had to make a nice interception.

I was just glad Phil Simms didn't try to fondle Manning or anything while he was out there.