Previous topic - Next topic

online-with-swine

BTW, Kirkland is FREAKIN' HUGE!!

Oklahawg

I love this:

Quotebagman will be doing all the recruiting if he visits ark

Couple of notes:
1. good to see us as Ark and not Arkie
2. those who keep complaining about our bagman need to get word to U fans that we don't have one
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Southpointhog

Could end up being a great weekend!!

Oklahawg

BTW, that Cane board has a thread on former UA recruit Richard Yeargin decommitting from ND, possibly being Clemson bound.

A Cane fan suggests he is overrated and is called out:

QuoteIf yeargin was considering Miami or vice versa you idiots would be singing a different tune. When will yall ever learn...

I guess it isn't just HV. LOL
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ADavisTheGOAT

I follow Kirkland on Instagram and the secret visitor is in his family.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

bobcat ball

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 25, 2014, 09:24:58 pm

Are you sure?   ;)
WOO PIG

The NewEra

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 25, 2014, 09:17:03 pm
I love this:

Couple of notes:
1. good to see us as Ark and not Arkie
2. those who keep complaining about our bagman need to get word to U fans that we don't have one

Even more impressive, don't need one with this staff. (bagman).

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 25, 2014, 09:24:58 pm

Duh. They already posted the picture on page 1

bobcat ball

Quote from: The NewEra on January 25, 2014, 09:26:43 pm
Even more impressive, don't need one with this staff. (bagman).

Maybe RS is ours?
WOO PIG

HOGINTENNESSEE

Will Miami pull his schollie for this?

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on January 25, 2014, 09:26:58 pm
Duh. They already posted the picture on page 1
I have a life and don't waste my life on hogville.

bobcat ball

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 25, 2014, 09:28:07 pm
Will Miami pull his schollie for this?

Will it matter? I know many have said if he visited he'd be a hog.  :razorback:
WOO PIG

hollywood hog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 25, 2014, 09:28:15 pm
I have a life and don't waste my life on hogville.

then why are u posting at 930 on a Saturday night?   ;)

bobcat ball

Quote from: hollywood hog on January 25, 2014, 09:30:26 pm

Hogville is life, right?
WOO PIG

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: hollywood hog on January 25, 2014, 09:30:26 pm
Unwinding after a long week.  8)

AugustaHog

Can anyone imagine what this wkend could become?  If we were to pull jackson and Thomas to go along with B. Jackson and Watts.  Nasty DL!

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Peter Porker

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 25, 2014, 09:35:56 pm
Can anyone imagine what this wkend could become?  If we were to pull jackson and Thomas to go along with B. Jackson and Watts.  Nasty DL!

Forgetting someone? Jake Hall?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

bobcat ball

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 25, 2014, 09:35:56 pm

We are going to close with a bunch of Florida kids looks like. Pipeline being built.

And Soly Thomas I hope!!!  ;D
WOO PIG

AugustaHog

Quote from: XxALLEYxX on January 25, 2014, 09:41:34 pm
Forgetting someone? Jake Hall?
You're right, I did forget about him.  He's going to be a good one too!  He may not be as immediate an impact as bijohn or solly, but he will make an impact for us.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Trm123 on January 25, 2014, 05:21:15 pm
Haha hey no names were said. Just the region.

You need to say the neighborhood or it doesn't count...!

greenie

CanesInSight not happy right now:

"
Lol, man.

I pray he doesn't make the same stupid mistake as the cheerleader.
Last edited by Problem2; Today at 11:46 PM

"

Hilarious...still stinging over Collins.

Hogarusa

I doubt any Cane message board would come close to matching the Jermaine Eluemunor Hogville meltdown
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

GEO-HOG

Ha that's a Freshman AA cheerleader

online-with-swine

I hope we become D-Line U.  And, we already have a good start......Smith, Flowers, Philon, Robert Thomas all laying the groundwork with the new kids coming in.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: lowberh on January 25, 2014, 10:01:46 pm
I doubt any Cane message board would come close to matching the Jermaine Eluemunor Hogville meltdown

Who? Jk. Getting Brian Wallace for 4 years instead of JE's 2 sure seems a lot better.

East TN HAWG

everyone talks about Wallace, but Javon Pruitt could end up as good Wallace. 

greenie

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 25, 2014, 10:05:49 pm
Who? Jk. Getting Brian Wallace for 4 years instead of JE's 2 sure seems a lot better.

This is exactly right!  +1

bobcat ball

Once they realize that "the u" is no more the better off they will be. Ray Lewis and the boys arnt coming back anytime soon. Especially with Golden there. He is a straight arrow that won't allow them to play the way they used to.

Plus there facilities, fan support etc Suck big time!!!
WOO PIG

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 25, 2014, 10:08:21 pm
everyone talks about Wallace, but Javon Pruitt could end up as good Wallace. 

It makes me mad Pruitt a 4 star on every Recruiting service. The kids offer list is amazing.

greenie

Hog on the Hill

Quote from: greenie on January 25, 2014, 10:00:08 pm
CanesInSight not happy right now:

"
Lol, man.

I pray he doesn't make the same stupid mistake as the cheerleader.
Last edited by Problem2; Today at 11:46 PM

"

Hilarious...still stinging over Collins.
Yeah, Collins made a huge mistake... there's not a freshman in the SEC that had a better season than he did.

YouCrawl_IQuall

I keep trying to troll their message  board posting this but it keeps getting deleted. WE SHOULD INVADE THEM WITH IT

VS

COCHISE

Quote from: KnilesKankle on January 25, 2014, 09:13:36 pm
BTW, Kirkland is FREAKIN' HUGE!!
No kidding!! Jackson is listed at 6'5" 225 and Kirkland makes him look small. On a side note, it would be mean but funny if somebody were to post that picture underneath the quote from the Miami insider stating that Jackson was at the Syracuse game today.

online-with-swine

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on January 25, 2014, 10:19:27 pm
I keep trying to troll their message  board posting this but it keeps getting deleted. WE SHOULD INVADE THEM WITH IT

VS

That was you!?!?!?

Ha, Ha, Ha :) :) :razorback:

bobcat ball

WOO PIG

Oklahawg

Wallace and Pruitt make a better combination than Kirkland and Skipper imo.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Yes, I'm a homer but when I watch film....

YouCrawl_IQuall

Quote from: KnilesKankle on January 25, 2014, 10:21:25 pm
That was you!?!?!?

Ha, Ha, Ha :) :) :razorback:

yeah but they have a mod on deleting it everytime

bobcat ball

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 25, 2014, 10:23:08 pm
Wallace and Pruitt make a better combination than Kirkland and Skipper imo.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Yes, I'm a homer but when I watch film....

Pruitt gets lost in the shuffle
WOO PIG

GEO-HOG

I hope we get Solomon and Jackson, And they dominate JE when we play A&M

Nipsey Mussle

I noticed 247 has Jackson listed at 19 years and a half years old. So he'd be close to 20 by the time he got to campus? A grown man and I think that would increase his chances of playing early.

greenie

Now they're posting links to Hogville over on CanesInSight.  :-*

They don't have anything nice to say either. Man its fun being on this side of this.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/73359-Demetrius-Jackson-visiting-Arkansas-right-now/page3

rpmflash

Quote from: KnilesKankle on January 25, 2014, 10:04:54 pm
I hope we become D-Line U.  And, we already have a good start......Smith, Flowers, Philon, Robert Thomas all laying the groundwork with the new kids coming in.

It may already be happening.

https://twitter.com/Teezy_Grind/status/427292514597363712/photo/1

http://247sports.com/Player/Quentez-Johnson-35920

COCHISE

Quote from: rpmflash on January 25, 2014, 11:05:19 pm
It may already be happening.

https://twitter.com/Teezy_Grind/status/427292514597363712/photo/1

http://247sports.com/Player/Quentez-Johnson-35920
I like this kid already, seems to have a good sense of humor. It'd be interesting to hear his story though, he has Bijhon Jackson type love for Arkansas which is odd for an out of state kid. Is Coach Johnson just doing that good of a job recruiting Quentez or does he have some other connection to Arkansas?

Arkansas Fan

Hello, Miami fans! Are y'all upset that Arkansas will be taking some recruits from Miami?

NLRHog92

3kgthog

I'd bet that Miami pic is from a spring game. Notice no equipment, players, or coaches on the visitor sidelines.

hog_fan

How Arkansas fans reacted to Frazier going to Bama is no different than what they are doing. Kid is going to under alot of pressure.  I don't see them pulling the offer.

colbs

January 25, 2014, 11:48:51 pm #98 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:13:51 am by colbs
Quote from: 3kgthog on January 25, 2014, 11:43:10 pm
I'd bet that Miami pic is from a spring game. Notice no equipment, players, or coaches on the visitor sidelines.
Actually you're wrong it's a pic from a game last year.

colbs

Another pic of one of their crowds.

[attachment deleted by admin]