Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have to give some UK fans credit for this...pretty funny

Started by Fayettechill14, January 15, 2014, 09:40:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: grayhawg on March 01, 2014, 08:54:29 am
Here ya go.

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2014/01/15/aaron-harrison-exchanges-words-with-arkansas-fan/

Wow, thanks for this links.  The comments were a treasure trove of UK fan bravado that has now blown up in their faces.  I've collected a sampling for you in this image:

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Chic-Hog-Oh

Quote from: Corndog7 on March 01, 2014, 09:53:02 am
Wow, thanks for this links.  The comments were a treasure trove of UK fan bravado that has now blown up in their faces.  I've collected a sampling for you in this image:

Stellar!

I'm quite sure there are zero/none/0% rude, exuberant Kentucky Wildcat basketball fans like our one fan caught on camera. (Wait, you just captured seven rude ones right here digitally, with almost no effort. Huh! What are the odds?)

rwspear

we do not storm courts for routine events at arkansas.

HawgnCorona

Oh how fun it is to spoil a good party...hahahaha.  Who is crying now!!!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

While roaming the bowels of John Paul Jones Arena after Virginia's ACC title-clinching victory on Saturday, I ran into the Syracuse players and coaching staff as they were gathering outside the visiting locker room to head home.

Quote"YOUR JOB IS TO STAND THERE AND BE QUIET," Boeheim shouted to his security detail, who immediately apologized and insisted he was only trying to tell the coach how to exit the arena.

Boehiem (sic) cut off the man's explanation, emphatically telling him, "YOU SAY NOTHING."

Shocked by what I was witnessing, I reached in my pocket for my phone to capture the altercation -- Instagram! -- when Boeheim's eyes met mine. Suddenly that photo didn't seem like a great idea. Not at all. He had a don't-you-even-think-about-it look on his face, leaving me standing there frozen like a deer in headlights.

If we're being honest with each other here, FOX Sports readers, I almost soiled my denim. I'm not ashamed to admit it. He broke me down without saying a word and I wanted no part of what would've happened next if that phone came out of my pocket.

So remember this story if you ever find yourself around Jim Boeheim immediately after his team loses by 19 points to give up the ACC regular-season title. Don't make the same mistake I did by attempting to capture his anger on camera, and don't you dare try to give him directions out of the arena. Just stand there and be quiet. Say nothing.

Pictures or it didn't happen?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Drew Franklin ‏@DrewFranklinKSR  8h
Fun Fact from UK Senior Night... In his five years at Kentucky, Jon Hood showered with more NBA players than all three Kardashians combined.

jbcarol

#1 STUNNA

This kid is actually very good friends with all of the basketball players and also has pictures of himself working out in the hogs weight room

jbcarol

Drew Franklin ☝️ @DrewFranklinKSR  ·  6h
Based on their tweets last night, I'm convinced the Harrison twins will enter the draft. Proof: http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/overanalyzing-the-harrisons-tweets-last-night/ ...

jbcarol

One wag said Harrison had to return to finish business with Rod.