Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

King McClure

Started by hogfreak, January 02, 2014, 08:33:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on January 03, 2014, 01:52:10 pm

How much longer are we going to keep the whole 10-12, Biggers thing going?

It's like Seinfeld when they all decide to do the weird voice:  "HELLOOOOO" & "LA, LA, LAAAAHHH"

It's getting old.

I'm thinking 10-12 more years at the minimum.

Sooie71923

This is gonna be a 10-12 page thread.

Hope we snag the King.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 28, 2014, 06:18:45 pm
If we got King McClure, KeVaughn Allen, Malik Monk, De'Ron Davis all on the same team, we might be looking at a Final Four caliber squad.
I know somebody who's kid plays with Allen and they said they would be "extremely surprised" if he stayed in state. Hope they end up being wrong.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Ben Swine on March 02, 2014, 11:02:53 am
I know somebody who's kid plays with Allen and they said they would be "extremely surprised" if he stayed in state. Hope they end up being wrong.

Of course, the recent winning by the Hogs may change all that. If Arkansas is in the Top 25 in the 2014-2015 season, following a NCAA appearance this year, he might change his mind.

Remember, up until about 4 weeks ago, this program looked like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Now, we are so close to being back to relevance.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 02, 2014, 11:33:09 am
Of course, the recent winning by the Hogs may change all that. If Arkansas is in the Top 25 in the 2014-2015 season, following a NCAA appearance this year, he might change his mind.

Remember, up until about 4 weeks ago, this program looked like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Now, we are so close to being back to relevance.
When we were talking about this last week we both said the same thing. Lots of time left. They did say though that the reason they would be surprised wasn't due to Allen not liking Arkansas but more on "people close to him wanting to capitalize on his talent". Not really sure what that meant, when I asked they said not his parents but "others" who had a lot of influence on him that they think are and will push him hard to go to the place they wanted. My guess though is this is the case with many basketball talents these days.

Hopefully, as is always the case with recruiting it seems, they were taking it a little to the absolute and given time that will change.

yraciv

It looks like King's averages on the season were 21.6 Pts, 5 reb, 2 ast per game.  Really curious what people saw this season to warrant the slide in his 247 composite.