Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

King McClure

Started by hogfreak, January 02, 2014, 08:33:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfreak

Anyone here him on RD show?

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hogbody

I did not I came hear to see what he said.

ldfergu

The Hawg Marshal

Nipsey Mussle

RazorPiggie

lumphog

makiavelli

Yea it was really eye opening. He was on the show for 10-12 minutes I think...
Wally Hall is an angry lil guy

Cobi Hamilton Fan

After what I heard tonight I honestly think we get him. Feel much better about our situation with him now.

Arkansas WR

Nipsey Mussle

Past the double digits itt and still 0 clue what he actually said...

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

BirdDawg

Awesome thread...would read again  ???

The Hogfather

He has been found, but only in a way in which he does and says.  Go forth, young man, and eat the soup.  We will have reactive teddy bears today!  WPS!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ldfergu

Best.Thread.Ever. 

Seriously though. I've read this thread at least 10-12 times and still don't know a thing about King McClure

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

discombobulationist

I herd Ole King Cole was a merry ole soul...
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

BigSexyHog

10-12 people have him committed to the hogs.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Decapitated. Whole big thing. We had a funeral for a bird.
ched come back pls

lumphog

Get outa here Dewey.......You don't want no part of this S#!TT

MissippHog

We can't stop here, this is bat country!

mckinneyhog5

This thread reminds me of this commercial....

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

-Blu

Is the interview not archived anywhere?

impact

I've come over hare at least 10-12 times and I still dont know what he said in the interview.
Arkansas Razorback Football - Reigning champion and annual winner of the Integrity Bowl!

HogFoo

Good read!  But when the cat meows when the moon is green brings lettuce on a sandwich of great joy. Go hogs!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

lumphog

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

RazorPiggie

nmeeks20

Listening to the show he commented on how he liked the style of play thats fast paced with occasional plays worked in. He also said he had a good relationship with CMA. Also commented on how he liked how much the fans supported the basketball program. He mentioned that His family that was from Arkansas was pushing him towards the Hogs. They talked about his recent I believe 50 point game.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: nmeeks20 on January 03, 2014, 11:14:33 am
Listening to the show he commented on how he liked the style of play thats fast paced with occasional plays worked in. He also said he had a good relationship with CMA. Also commented on how he liked how much the fans supported the basketball program. He mentioned that His family that was from Arkansas was pushing him towards the Hogs. They talked about his recent I believe 50 point game.

Who said this?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

The Hogfather

nmeeks20

Those were comments that McClure made during his interview with RD.

Foshodo

makiavelli

Wally Hall is an angry lil guy

DoggtownHog

Yes, but what also floats in water?
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

Dirty

LRHawg

Hoggish1

I like it.  If he come here he'll be around for a national championship or two.

The Hogfather

Quote from: DoggtownHog on January 03, 2014, 11:58:16 am
Yes, but what also floats in water?

Soliloquies, but I digress.  Rant over.

Beavthompson

Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

deedster84

How dare you derail this thread with actual information.

litmachog

What does it mean?  Let's go see the Wizard.

Oklahawg

Damn, that was a funny read. Only one poster trying to actually post on the player's interview.

A welcome bit of comedy in a forum that knew too much acidity and cynicism in 2013.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Boston RedHogs

Quote from: makiavelli on January 03, 2014, 11:38:49 am
Steve owes me 10-12 dollars

How much longer are we going to keep the whole 10-12, Biggers thing going?

It's like Seinfeld when they all decide to do the weird voice:  "HELLOOOOO" & "LA, LA, LAAAAHHH"

It's getting old.

Dirty

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on January 03, 2014, 01:52:10 pm

How much longer are we going to keep the whole 10-12, Biggers thing going?

It's like Seinfeld when they all decide to do the weird voice:  "HELLOOOOO" & "LA, LA, LAAAAHHH"

It's getting old.

I always take my shirt off when I do #2 in the bathroom. ;)

trashcan maN

Quote from: Dirty on January 03, 2014, 01:58:46 pm
I always take my shirt off when I do #2 in the bathroom. ;)
Even at work? Can't get poo on the sleeve

the_kosher_pig

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

gmarv

the info from this thread is just well great. hellloooo !!!!