Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Qualls Dunk makes SCTop10

Started by AirForceHog, December 22, 2013, 12:52:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

Qualls with another top 10 on sportscenter. He came in number 8.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

BrooklynRoss

Yeah, just saw that. He actually had three poster-worthy dunks to pick from tonight.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

-Blu

Nice, I missed it, going to set to record on the next hour.

cmhogn

I think that's his 3rd time so far this year. Wow!

BrooklynRoss

Ha, we've had some dunkers at the U of A (Brandon Dean, Super Sid, Lindsay Howell, Derrick Hood, etc.), but Qualls is setting a new standard.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

HawgnCorona

All of the triplets were great leapers...Super Sid most certainly.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

A Hogwork Orange

Can anyone post it on here? Didn't get a chance to see it.

aredwolfrazorback

Quote from: A Hogwork Orange on December 22, 2013, 01:58:43 am

you ain't gotta see it. one word....nasty...

now you wanna see it even more :)
With all the beers and all the cheers, I'm a hog fan for the rest of my years.

UA 2010
ASU 2008

Ray Piggers

Quote from: A Hogwork Orange on December 22, 2013, 01:58:43 am

Not the best quality

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

gmarv

qualls makes me yell at the tv, and find a 7 ft goal and posterize
one of the grandkids.

Tony Brown used to hammer a few home.
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

Arkygrocer

Just another "normal" dunk for Qualls. Just think how much excitement his dunks will add when we actually get some crowds out, hint, hint!

wupigsuey

Not sure how Portis' from Thursday night didn't make it. It gave me goosebumps.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Breems

Apparently, it's 2014 and the daily Top 10 is not archived anywhere on the web.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hooch

Quote from: gmarv on December 22, 2013, 07:38:22 am
one of the grandkids.

HA.  Can I use this on my sig line, exactly how I feel when I watch him. 

Rawker

one of the grandkids.

Hehe.  My kid has a door-hoop in his room and that's all he does with it...."Michael Qualls!  (SLAM)"

-Blu

Quote from: Breems on December 22, 2013, 09:49:20 am
Apparently, it's 2014 and the daily Top 10 is not archived anywhere on the web.

I know right.  If they can get archives of "Shaqtin a Fool" they should be able to archive the top 10 plays of the day.  It's weird that they don't do it, I know some of my friends just watch sportscenter to see the top 10 plays.

PORKULATOR

one of the grandkids.
amen
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

pigture perfect

Quote from: HawgnCorona on December 22, 2013, 01:33:42 am
All of the triplets were great leapers...Super Sid most certainly.
You are right. All of them 6'4 with hops. Marvin Delph jumped center for us and in his senior year, only lost 1 tip if I remember correctly. Since he basically played the 3 most of the time, he didn't get as many opportunties to dunk as the other two in Sutton's offense. I still think that was the best team in Hog history talent wise, even if we didn't win the title's.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

CallThemHawgs!

Wish someone had video of the actual Top 10

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on December 22, 2013, 01:13:43 am
Ha, we've had some dunkers at the U of A (Brandon Dean, Super Sid, Lindsay Howell, Derrick Hood, etc.), but Qualls is setting a new standard.

Darrell Hawkins had a pretty mean tomahawk dunk.

southeasthog

William Mills was probably one of the first players at Arkansas that had highlight reel dunks. He reverse dunked in a game bringing the ball from well below his waist to throw it down with authority. Barnhill went nuts and Eddie Sutton high fived him back down the court. Then he tried the same dunk in a tight game in the NCAA Tournament. He missed. Off to the bench he went.   

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: southeasthog on December 23, 2013, 08:29:58 am
William Mills was probably one of the first players at Arkansas that had highlight reel dunks. He reverse dunked in a game bringing the ball from well below his waist to throw it down with authority. Barnhill went nuts and Eddie Sutton high fived him back down the court. Then he tried the same dunk in a tight game in the NCAA Tournament. He missed. Off to the bench he went.   

Was just about to mention William Mills may he RIP.  Any list of great dunkers at the UofA is not complete without his name on it.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HF#1

That dunk in the last 5 minutes of the game was awesome. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin