Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Forum,,

Started by 1highhog, December 10, 2013, 12:46:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

I'm not a guy in the know when it comes to recruiting, but I've spent many an hour this season looking in here and trying my best to keep up with the daily goings on of what the Hogs are closing in on recruiting wise.  The names being brought up I've done my best to research them and see who all is after them and how best they will help our team in the coming years.  I said I didn't know much about the recruiting game, but I do know what we're lacking as far as our team goes, I've even seen comments on here about "he's a lineman, what we need are LB's and DB's, while that's perhaps our greatest need, when you can grab a 4* lineman, you grab him.  I'm optimistic so far in the way our Coaches are going for what I'd call the higher caliber players that in years past our previous staffs would not even go after, thinking we had no chance so why waste the effort.

I don't see how y'all that are on top of recruiting so much can stand waiting though, that's killing me, isn't Feb 2 National signing day?  We still have so many spots left to fill and then the 17 commits we have are not binding correct?  This could turn into one of our best classes in a long time or the worst, but by the way you guys and Richard seem to talk, everything seems to look really good, so it gives me hope for this class, much more than the last few classes.

Anyway, y'all do great work and provide good information as far as I can tell, and I like that no one in here flames our Coaching staff or current players, keep up the great work, +1 to all!