Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please respond if you are for rational discussion: Razorback Football

Started by TOM "tbw1", December 08, 2013, 06:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 07:54:14 pm
that the GOBN was powerless - they were far from it, because again, we are one big circle jerk

that we've never drilled further than "John White" to answer who brought him in - a bunch of liberals from Berkley maybe? No.

that managers can only dictate proper management down the line if they know they have a direct line to get past obstacles, which again shows the power of the GOBN and how they were not to be denied, whoever the chancellor was

Hell, Nutt couldn't even discipline his own players. He had no balls. Matt Jones and Peyton Hillis, as kids, needed to be brought down some notches. Great players who were kids who needed to be held accountable on some things. What did Nutt do? He gave them to childish silent treatment crap and never went to the source to solve the problem. Why was Nutt allowed to act this way? Because the GOBN ran interference between him and upper management.

John White was toast the second he stepped on campus, because he was not willing to deal with it.

Pawning things off on upper management to save face for the GOBN is the story of the past decade here.

How would you account for the lack of influence of the GOBN to get either of their two candidates in last December?

bphi11ips

Quote from: lchog on December 08, 2013, 07:49:58 pm
The fact that any of you actually believe that Petrino was hiring his mistress unknown to the athletic administration just blows my mind. Supposedly he was caught with her when he "bumped" DGB on a university trip. Now if she was traveling with Petrino just how many people at the University would have to know about it?

And as far as her hiring, didn't Long actually fast track the process? Are you people so naive that you think this stuff doesn't go on in a lot of places and the old blind eye is turned. My guess is that all of the coaches, secretaries and even the administrators knew exactly what was going on. The public embarrassmegnt and probably some behind the scenes issues with BIG money changed the dynamic and the rest is history!

It isn't fair to Long to assume he knew.  Jessica Dorell was engaged.  More likely they were both discrete and good liars.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

FrozenHam

I'm not clear who the 'GOBN' is.  Who is being referred to when posters allude to this 'good ole boy network'?  Please name names.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 08, 2013, 07:56:16 pm
How would you account for the lack of influence of the GOBN to get either of their two candidates in last December?

easy

Long is a hitman on the GOBN

BPsTheMan

Quote from: FrozenHam on December 08, 2013, 07:57:42 pm
I'm not clear who the 'GOBN' is.  Who is being referred to when posters allude to this 'good ole boy network'?  Please name names.

banking, real estate... come on man

FrozenHam

Phantom banking and real estate?  Specious at best.  Name names, please.

thebignasty

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 07:58:42 pm
easy

Long is a hitman on the GOBN

Would be a stunner if that were somehow linked to some of Long's unpopularity.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: thebignasty on December 08, 2013, 08:02:18 pm

somehow linked? LOL

come on bro! it's the law

1HourToHogville

Question A: they are generally successful people who understand the difficult decisions the AD has to make and nearly all have more information in making thse decisions than the public will ever know.

Question B:  Alabama is similar in some respects with the Mike Dubose to Franchione to Mike Price era. Price only lasted from hiring in December to being gone in May. Replaced by Mike Shula. That was the danger in hiring in May. You have to make a 5 yr commitment with a limited pool of candidates. Needless to say, it didn't work in Alabama. Long was smart to wait on a better candidate pool at right time even though it meant a wasted year with JLS.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: thebignasty on December 08, 2013, 08:02:18 pm

if the walls at those 19th holes could speak

...actually they do second hand - you gotta listen when the messengers are speaking about the table scraps they've had flicked to them

urkillnmesmalls

I just want to interject something I find odd.  OTRTrucker constantly posts pictures of Andre the Giant as his avatar, and refers to him as his brother Odell. 

This is now the second Andre the Giant avatar that BP'sTheMan has posted in the past week.  Coincidence?  Multiple alias?  What's up with that?

Fact:  The rest of the country believes Jeff Long has done great things at the University of Arkansas.  When people see the value of our program at 10th, in a state with our 2.4M people who are near the bottom in college educated residents, they recognize that as pretty good business acumen and ability to acquire and allocate funding in the right places. 

Opinion:  A segment of Arkansas fans, usually the same ones who always question authority because they feel they could do better, will always question the AD.  That was true even under JFB, who again, was recognized as one of the best AD's in the nation for what he accomplished in our small state of Arkansas.

Opinions:  The football program will get turned around a little slower than some will like.  We will be highly competitive in Basketball and the new practice facility will help even more with that endeavor.  BUT...the same people will still question the AD unless we're winning the National Championship.  That's just how it is.       
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

BPsTheMan

Summary:

Blaming John White has always been a crutch that played into the hands of the GOBN.

White is from Harrison, Arkansas, graduate of UA, an engineering professor, and former leader of Georgia Tech before coming home. That's no liberal flower with no concern for the athletics dept. 

And fact number one: His job was not to give a rats ass who the football coach was anyway. His job was to expect those hired to run the AD dept to run it correctly.

Again, who hired John White?

It's like Janet Reno allowing Ken Starr to be crucified in the media. Who hired Starr? Reno did. What was he hired for? To do exactly what he did. Who got the blame for what Starr did? Starr.

Jeff Long was brought in to burn that house down. He's doing it. Many don't like it.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Mr. Blonde on December 08, 2013, 08:19:39 pm
BP is owning this thread.

I think your avatar says all we need to know if you truly feel that way. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Oklahawg

Quote from: lchog on December 08, 2013, 07:49:58 pm
The fact that any of you actually believe that Petrino was hiring his mistress unknown to the athletic administration just blows my mind. Supposedly he was caught with her when he "bumped" DGB on a university trip. Now if she was traveling with Petrino just how many people at the University would have to know about it?

And as far as her hiring, didn't Long actually fast track the process? Are you people so naive that you think this stuff doesn't go on in a lot of places and the old blind eye is turned. My guess is that all of the coaches, secretaries and even the administrators knew exactly what was going on. The public embarrassment and probably some behind the scenes issues with BIG money changed the dynamic and the rest is history!

Jessica Dorrell was the Foundation employee assigned to travel with Bobby.

You clearly do not know how lower-level hires take place in public institutions. The lower supervisor (that would be the HC of the football program) is given latitude to make recommendations for hire to his superior (that would be the AD) who rubber-stamps the move, typically. 

Put differently, Dorrell is a 2nd grade teacher hired August 1st by the local board of education, who never actually meet the teacher until "meet the teacher night" a month later. The hire is made by the elementary principal. The BofE rarely meet actual teachers unless they happen to be band director, football or basketball coach, or lead the ag-ed program (ie, any program with a support network capable of getting the Superintendent fired).

Your points don't fly, and do not show an understanding of how public institutions are governed. You also failed to mention the personal loan from Bobby to Dorrell, which was done in a way that technically wouldn't have cost Bobby's job but given the other issues was just another piece in the puzzle. Said differently, Bobby's $20K payment to Dorrell would have had the NCAA's attention but likely would have resulted in "internal discipline" (by Long, towards Petrino) that the NCAA would have "accepted". And it would have been used against UA in the ever-beloved recruiting game.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2013, 08:26:41 pm

You clearly do not know how lower-level hires take place in public institutions. The lower supervisor (that would be the HC of the football program) is given latitude to make recommendations for hire to his superior (that would be the AD) who rubber-stamps the move, typically. 

Put differently, Dorrell is a 2nd grade teacher hired August 1st by the local board of education, who never actually meet the teacher until "meet the teacher night" a month later. The hire is made by the elementary principal. The BofE rarely meet actual teachers unless they happen to be band director, football or basketball coach, or lead the ag-ed program (ie, any program with a support network capable of getting the Superintendent fired).

Your points don't fly, and do not show an understanding of how public institutions are governed. You also failed to mention the personal loan from Bobby to Dorrell, which was done in a way that technically wouldn't have cost Bobby's job but given the other issues was just another piece in the puzzle. Said differently, Bobby's $20K payment to Dorrell would have had the NCAA's attention but likely would have resulted in "internal discipline" (by Long, towards Petrino) that the NCAA would have "accepted". And it would have been used against UA in the ever-beloved recruiting game.

the only relevant snippet of "Bobby/Jessica" is that the local media dug under rocks to get Bobby. That's because of media agendas. FOI, et al. 

The rest is of no use.

Anywhere else, it would have been covered up.

Would Jeff Long rather it had been covered up? Yes

LZH

Quote from: FrozenHam on December 08, 2013, 08:01:19 pm
Phantom banking and real estate?  Specious at best.  Name names, please.

Geez, man.  Use your head.

Oklahawg

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 08:21:04 pm
Summary:

Blaming John White has always been a crutch that played into the hands of the GOBN.

White is from Harrison, Arkansas, graduate of UA, an engineering professor, and former leader of Georgia Tech before coming home. That's no liberal flower with no concern for the athletics dept. 

And fact number one: His job was not to give a rats ass who the football coach was anyway. His job was to expect those hired to run the AD dept to run it correctly.

Again, who hired John White?

It's like Janet Reno allowing Ken Starr to be crucified in the media. Who hired Starr? Reno did. What was he hired for? To do exactly what he did. Who got the blame for what Starr did? Starr.

Jeff Long was brought in to burn that house down. He's doing it. Many don't like it.

False analogy, methinks, but I'll leave that for someone else.

Long was brought in to transition away from the 50-year legend. I'm sorry, Legend (capital letter "L"). Long was brought in to provide a distinct break from the way business had been run, a practice that (as Wilson has shown) is on the way of dodo in college sports. Few, if any, ex-HC's at major schools as AD. Long was brought in to do that work for UA.

I am reading your post to imply that Long was brought in to tear apart UA athletics. Pardon me if I am misreading that. Long was brought in to SAVE UA athletics. UA's hierarchy saw JFB's influence as perpetuating a paradigm that doesn't work any longer. A break with the past was executed - Terry Don Phillips, AD at Clemson and UA favorite son, was not considered.

You have seen a systematic purge of the old replaced with new names and faces with new skillsets that exist outside of UA sports' history. We could not upgrade and join the 21st Century without it. Not because it isn't done at other schools but because of the shadow cast by The Legend. Anything vaguely resembling how Frank did it would not work.

UA athletics is far healthier today, on the surface. Evidence that Long is not doing a good job is not public knowledge, but hearsay or rumor or behind-the-scenes rumblings. Doesn't mean it is wrong, just something that cannot be publicly acknowledged.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Mr. Blonde

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on December 08, 2013, 08:22:07 pm
I think your avatar says all we need to know if you truly feel that way. 

You put a lot of stock in avi's it seems. Peculiar.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 08:32:31 pm
the only relevant snippet of "Bobby/Jessica" is that the local media dug under rocks to get Bobby. That's because of media agendas. FOI, et al. 

The rest is of no use.

Really?  It would have been covered up anywhere else?  Are you at all familiar with Deadspin?  TMZ?  Or even FOIA in Arkansas? 

Coverups only lead to more headaches, as everyone nervously waits for it to come out. 
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2013, 08:32:49 pm

Long was brought in to transition away from the 50-year legend. I'm sorry, Legend (capital letter "L"). Long was brought in to provide a distinct break from the way business had been run, a practice that (as Wilson has shown) is on the way of dodo in college sports. Few, if any, ex-HC's at major schools as AD. Long was brought in to do that work for UA.

I am reading your post to imply that Long was brought in to tear apart UA athletics. Pardon me if I am misreading that. Long was brought in to SAVE UA athletics. UA's hierarchy saw JFB's influence as perpetuating a paradigm that doesn't work any longer. A break with the past was executed - Terry Don Phillips, AD at Clemson and UA favorite son, was not considered.

You have seen a systematic purge of the old replaced with new names and faces with new skillsets that exist outside of UA sports' history. We could not upgrade and join the 21st Century without it. Not because it isn't done at other schools but because of the shadow cast by The Legend. Anything vaguely resembling how Frank did it would not work.

UA athletics is far healthier today, on the surface. Evidence that Long is not doing a good job is not public knowledge, but hearsay or rumor or behind-the-scenes rumblings. Doesn't mean it is wrong, just something that cannot be publicly acknowledged.

yep, you're misreading

"tear apart athletics"??

Oklahawg

The rest is of no use.

Couldn't be covered up. State police investigated their own officer's role - it would have been publicized. That was the tipping point - a state agency doing their job.

A cover up would have only made the fallout worse, and its reach wider. As it played out, painful and still ongoing, UA was allowed to clean house and start over. Outside of the influence of anyone who was within the UA program at any point in the past 10 years, save poor Taver Johnson who didn't sign on for this mess but was dropped into the middle of it anyway.

That needs to resonate on two levels:
1. The wreck was going to be publicly vetted by someone, and if the media didn't do it they would have been found complicit and we'd really have a maelstrom on our hands.
2. A complete, clean break with the past had to be executed to move forward.

Or, regarding #2, that was how it played out, in a manner consistent with the GOBN explanation provided by Wilsonhog.

Oklahawg

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 08:36:37 pm
yep, you're misreading

"tear apart athletics"??

Seems to jive with this ...

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 08:21:04 pm

If not, explain "burn that house down".

TOM "tbw1"

Quote from: Fatty McGee on December 08, 2013, 08:36:31 pm
Really?  It would have been covered up anywhere else?  Are you at all familiar with Deadspin?  TMZ?  Or even FOIA in Arkansas? 

Coverups only lead to more headaches, as everyone nervously waits for it to come out. 

Just for giggles, imagine what Florida, Georgia, Auburn and the press would have done if it was Coach Saban?
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2013, 08:32:49 pm

wow

false analogy, but you can't say why - weak

then you mix in plenty of truth to what Long is doing - good

then you back away into the dark with some rhetoric about smoke coming from the cigar room I suppose. Weak.

I'm not sure you knew what you were typing here.

Let's start again: Who hired John White? I'll answer it for you. The same people who were able to later point fingers at him. Then enter the message board people with snippets of "the real story" from the 19th holes. And we're back to the beginning then...

This whole scenario is why no one has ever been held accountable for anything. We are a circle jerk.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: chortle on December 08, 2013, 06:48:09 pm
And you would be correct.

(And I guess I can say his name now that he no longer coaches here, but it came from Tim Horton's mouth)

strictly supposition on my part. 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

1HourToHogville

The rest is of no use.

Mike Dubose paid a $300,000 settlement to his secretary at Alabama due to his indiscretions. The punishment from the school was to remove two years from his contract which were later restored after a very good season. But it came with lots of controversy. Fast forward to Mike Price at Alabama and his indiscretions were dealt with immediately leading to Mike Shula's hiring.

moses_007

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 08, 2013, 06:25:42 pm
Facts Jeff Long tanked Pitt and is Tanking the UA football program in spite of raising millions of dollars and building such nice facilities .

Facts Jeff Long fired the winners coach in resent history and hired a clown to take the job before he hires a Big 10 guy who writes him a nice note about having integrity.

Fact we passed on GUS at least 2 times and he got that COW SCHOOL in the NC game.
Other than Petrino, Mr. Jeff Long has made miserable coaching choices. 

urkillnmesmalls

This alleged "fact based" thread and rational discussion has turned quickly into the same speculation and opinions that are pervasive on Hogville. 

Opinion:  When we don't win, in any sport, immediately...we have fans who blame the AD.  Forget continuity...immediate change is always their answer. 

Opinion:  The rest of the country is looking at the business side of things.  Fundraising, program growth, value, and trends.  They have more faith that we will win, when the pieces are in place, than many in our own fan base do.

Fact:  With a program valued at #10, arguing that FB and Basketball are not under performing will be a difficult case to make in about 2 years.  At that point in time, if attendance is down, hard decisions will need to be made regardless of what the national pundits think of his business acumen.   

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2013, 08:40:38 pm
Seems to jive with this ...

If not, explain "burn that house down".

I think it's fairly obvious what he's getting at.  Long's job was to bring full power back to the AD and do the bidding of the U of A and what is best for the U of A/athletic department.  Not give in/cower to big boosters who thought money bought influence. 

That's the house. 
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Hogfaniam

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 06:57:42 pm
LOL! Who cares!! That's junior high girls text message fodder bro!

This answers some huge question? Ha!

it proves it was no big secret of what was going on

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2013, 08:39:06 pm
Couldn't be covered up. State police investigated their own officer's role - it would have been publicized. That was the tipping point - a state agency doing their job.

A cover up would have only made the fallout worse, and its reach wider. As it played out, painful and still ongoing, UA was allowed to clean house and start over. Outside of the influence of anyone who was within the UA program at any point in the past 10 years, save poor Taver Johnson who didn't sign on for this mess but was dropped into the middle of it anyway.

That needs to resonate on two levels:
1. The wreck was going to be publicly vetted by someone, and if the media didn't do it they would have been found complicit and we'd really have a maelstrom on our hands.
2. A complete, clean break with the past had to be executed to move forward.

Or, regarding #2, that was how it played out, in a manner consistent with the GOBN explanation provided by Wilsonhog.

Really?  :D

Look at what you just wrote. Think.

rzrbackrob

Quote from: Cullen Fitzpatrick on December 08, 2013, 07:01:22 pm
Clearly, his peers and superiors don't give a flip about winning.

Almost Bingo.
They would like to be wining, but not at all cost.
Unfortunately, in the SEC this mindset rarely produces 10+ win seasons.

Major college football is a billion dollar business.
While having access to an education, the athletes that generate the profits are woefully under compensated. This leads to an underground market where athletes are paid for their services in direct and indirect ways.

To win it all in this system, a team must have a great coach and elite athletes. The university academic side must be willing to take the money and not ask many questions. Just like holding can be called on every play, every team is bending the rules to a greater or lesser degree. Not so obvious as to get caught, but enough to be competitive.

If you look at the teams that win MNC in this system, they are more win at all cost than doing it the "right way"
Good is the enemy of great

Fatty McGee

Quote from: moses_007 on December 08, 2013, 08:43:41 pm
Other than Petrino, Mr. Jeff Long has made miserable coaching choices. 

Only to Arkansas fans is hiring coaches with resumes like our current coaches in football and basketball "miserable". 

BPsTheMan

So if the media had left it alone, the state police thing would have been publicized?

And then what? Clay Travis would have come in yelling at the Arkansas media for "missing the story"?

Geez

urkillnmesmalls

The rest is of no use.

This may be my favorite in this thread.  So you think that a State Police Report could have been swept under the carpet huh? 

What about the little issue of JD's FIANCE, who some suggest beat up BP or might have actually run him off the road and was probably chomping at the bit to bring down the mighty BP?  What type of payoff do you think would have kept him quiet? 

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Fatty McGee on December 08, 2013, 08:36:31 pm

where did those radio reports in Florida on Urban Meyer go?

and who did the FOI on Bobby?

BPsTheMan

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on December 08, 2013, 08:48:21 pm
This may be my favorite in this thread.  So you think that a State Police Report could have been swept under the carpet huh?   

Yes! I do.

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on December 08, 2013, 08:48:21 pm

What about the little issue of JD's FIANCE, who some suggest beat up BP or might have actually run him off the road and was probably chomping at the bit to bring down the mighty BP?  What type of payoff do you think would have kept him quiet?

and then you move into conspiracy theory

Fatty McGee

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 08:50:40 pm
where did those radio reports in Florida on Urban Meyer go?

Every rumor that bubbles up is not true, you know?  Sometimes they die because they're not true.

Eddie Goodson

As a school board member, I can fully agree with this post. A super makes the recommendation and we hire. We do not interact in the interview process.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Fatty McGee on December 08, 2013, 08:55:25 pm
Every rumor that bubbles up is not true, you know?  Sometimes they die because they're not true.

then why was the radio station not sued for reporting it?

Fatty McGee

Quote from: BPsTheMan on December 08, 2013, 08:58:05 pm
then why was the radio station not sued for reporting it?

Because not everyone sues every single person who says something false about them. 

Wants2Win

Urkillinmesmalls..I have a bit of advice for you. Read more, post less.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on December 08, 2013, 07:31:32 pm
Maybe that or maybe Garrick was dipping his quil in the company ink as well....or so the rumor goes

Bobby the Pimp?

Mr. Blonde

Quote from: Wants2Win on December 08, 2013, 09:02:28 pm
Urkillinmesmalls..I have a bit of advice for you. Read more, post less.

Single best post this year.

BPsTheMan

LSUFan

Quote from: TOM "tbw1" W. on December 08, 2013, 06:01:24 pm

Question A:  Many Arkansas fans are angry because he fired Bobby Petrino, others because he is not from Arkansas.  Yet he seems to have the support of the Chancellor, the President and BOT while also having the respect of his peers.  Why?

PLEASE LIST FACTS AND NOT OPINION

Question B;  Please list a program that suffered the same problems as Arkansas and then list facts as to how that program faced them.  Please limit yourself to teams that were having spring practice when the coach was fired.
A = $$$$ and saving face, even in corporate America and in the White House, people who make a hire are unwilling to admit they made a BAD hire.

B. = See A, the Chancellor and the BOT ARE the Problem, which is what Nick Saban demanded be changed before he accepted the position at LSU.

The Soap Opera that is UoA has been allowed to fester, deter blue chips from coming here, and has prevented building a winning program because of the Chancellor, BOT, and Frank.

Until they are gone/replaced what has happened will continue to happen.

Definition of stupid? Keep doing what you have done and expect different results.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Fatty McGee

BPsTheMan

Oklahawg, not sure where you went.. anyway...

Your post about how coverups go? Okay, LOL, they don't end well do they? Most of the time, or then again, we only know about the ones that come to light.

And the one coverup that certainly did come to light? Nutt being kept around after 2004 when he should have been fired, and many who wanted Gus on staff were part of that because they wanted him on staff. That coverup, we're dealing with to this day!

80% or more of "Gus haters" would have no problem with him to this day if the whole December 2005 quid pro quo from the 19th hole had not happened

So we blame John White? It's laughable. Again, who hired John White? Why does no one want to answer this?

Fatty McGee

Quote from: LSUFan on December 08, 2013, 09:05:24 pm
B. = See A, the Chancellor and the BOT ARE the Problem, which is what Nick Saban demanded be changed before he accepted the position at LSU.

LSU fired its Chancellor and entire Board of Trustees to hire a guy was 34-24-1 in his previous job and had never won his conference? 

Hmmm, I'm going to need to see some proof of that.