Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Frazier just committed to Bama

Started by JBoroHog, November 23, 2013, 07:10:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JBoroHog

Josh Frazier appears to have just committed to Alabama.

farmhawg

Quote from: JBoroHog on November 23, 2013, 07:10:52 pm
So recruiting is going the way of the rest of the season.......now what??
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

WilsonHog

@HImagazine: RT @JoshuaFrazier99: "Ok Arkansas I'm sorry but I've decided Alabama. I hope u will still support me when I go rep Arkansas in Alabama."

Poker_hog

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 07:13:01 pm
@HImagazine: RT @JoshuaFrazier99: "Ok Arkansas I'm sorry but I've decided Alabama. I hope u will still support me when I go rep Arkansas in Alabama."

Lol....rep arkansas at Alabama
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Dillon23

Yeah, I'm very upset with this loss and the Frazier loss.  This is the worst season I have ever seen....didn't think that was possible after last year and Ford's last year, but BB has surpassed my worst expectations. I think I'm the most upset that on three occasions we have passed on Gus for the likes of Nutt, Petrino(I understand this one, but it still killed our program), and BB.  If this was baseball, what would we have to give up in order to work a trade for Gus? Ask yourself that.

ICEman

Mr. Frazier, when you dis your home state for another, you can consider it a divorce.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

cowboy_hawg

NOPE, no support while in an Alabama uni!!!!
cowboy_hawg

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PonderinHog

Quote from: ICEman on November 23, 2013, 07:18:57 pm
Mr. Frazier, when you dis your home state for another, you can consider it a divorce.
Who does he think he is, JLS ???

OhGreatOne

Yep

This is turning into a cluster ****
There is a hidden forum on Hogville.
Most of the intelligent conversation happens there.
Ask about it.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

RebelliousHog

Sorry, I won't talk you down, but nor will I support you. Sucks.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

TNhawgfan

Why would the people of arkansas support a kid wearing a bama uniform? That is one dumb tweet
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HighTide999

We are blessed to have him and Tenpenny.
RTR

forrest city joe

I keep hoping this nightmare will end, but it keeps getting worse and worse.since the day Bobby was fired. it's been one bad thing after the other.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Maybe BB needs to take up another profession. Maybe become a professional hot dog eater or something of the sort.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

board

Can't really blame the kid under the circumstances, but can't support him either...

OhGreatOne

It's not necessarily the losses, although 0-8 does hurt...

It's the WAY we are losing....

and now we are losing top talent in the state that we MUST keep in-state to have any chance of winning...

This is starting to look like a redux of the Crowe-Ford-Kines 6-year long dearth of mediocrity...   
Ask about it.

Wild Bill Hog

Wasn't this decision pretty much expected?

Tusks

tide I'm all for SEC give and take but I wouldn't right now......just sayin.

Quote from: HighTide999 on November 23, 2013, 07:31:43 pm
We are blessed to have him and Tenpenny.
RTR

urkillnmesmalls

There will be no support for Frazier from me while he's in a Bama uniform, and I would have to think that every Arkansas fan feels the same way. 

I won't even go so far as to wish him good luck.   :puke:
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Oliver

Oliver

Josh, I don't blame you for not wanting to play for this loser.  Hate to see you in another uniform but I understand

board

I keep hoping this nightmare will end, but it keeps getting worse and worse.since the day Bobby was fired pulled his dumass stunt of trying to do a trick play on his bike with the bimbo in broad fricking daylight and then lied repeatedly to everyone about it, it's been one bad thing after the other.

Bebop

Uh no.

If that is a dig towards us, then I hope he turns out like the other Frazier that plays for Auburn.

I hope he realizes that he will get no love from Arkansasans if he ever moves back. 

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: board on November 23, 2013, 07:47:21 pm
I keep hoping this nightmare will end, but it keeps getting worse and worse since the day Jeff Long pulled his dumass egotistical stunt.

FIFY.

OhGreatOne

Quote from: board on November 23, 2013, 07:47:21 pm
I keep hoping this nightmare will end, but it keeps getting worse and worse.since the day Bobby was fired pulled his dumass stunt of trying to do a trick play on his bike with the bimbo in broad fricking daylight and then lied repeatedly to everyone about it, it's been one bad thing after the other.

What until Pinkel lands a helicopter in Bolivar and Peavey decommits....
Ask about it.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 23, 2013, 07:28:50 pm
Why would the people of arkansas support a kid wearing a bama uniform? That is one dumb tweet

He probably sent that hoping to avoid the death threats.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Piggfoot

I will never support an Arkansas kid that decides to go to another school much less an opponent. I know some will say "but we welcome kids from other states" and that is true.  But most other states have many more players and would probably not miss them like we would.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Bowfishinghogfan

We have to have kids like this regardless of what we think of them when they go elsewhere. We don't produce that many good kids, pay them or something. The rebuild no matter under who will require kids like this going to the hill.

Bebop

Quote from: qdoc on November 23, 2013, 07:55:06 pm
I will never support an Arkansas kid that decides to go to another school much less an opponent. I know some will say "but we welcome kids from other states" and that is true.  But most other states have many more players and would probably not miss them like we would.

Our state is unique. We don't produce as many D1 talents. Add that to the fact that most kids are brought to go for the Hogs and it seems traitorous for a kid from Arkansas to go to a rival school.

hoglady

This kid has NFL potential.
The Arkansas program is just a complete dumpster fire - it really is.
After today's game - even the staunchest Beliema supporters are losing faith.
Beliema nor his staff have accomplished anything this year for fans or recruits to hang their hat on - nothing.
As much as I love the Hogs - I can see some of these better kids turning away from a program that can't win an SEC game.  We really needed to win that game today.
It's like asking a kid to choose Kentucky over Alabama. We are now the Kentucky of the West.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WilsonHog

Alabama and Saban pretty much get who they want.

Alabama will stop winning the SEC West when Saban decides the whole thing bores him enough to go somewhere else.

hoglady

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 23, 2013, 08:08:20 pm
Alabama and Saban pretty much get who they want.

Alabama will stop winning the SEC West when Saban decides the whole thing bores him enough to go somewhere else.

Yep - as much as I hate Texas.
Sure would like to see Saban head their way.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

The_Bionic_Pig

It's going to take NFL money to move Saban
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Tusks

until the hogs learn how to really recruit like the leaders of the SEC they will always be pushing the bolder uphill.

Oliver

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 23, 2013, 08:11:30 pm
It's going to take NFL money to move Saban

The NFL isn't taking Saban back.  Bama is in the perfect situation

AuburnsBack

Quote from: hoglady on November 23, 2013, 08:09:35 pm
Yep - as much as I hate Texas.
Sure would like to see Saban head their way.

You would still have to deal with Gus, Les, Sumlin (if he stays), & Freeze. All of these teams will finish top 10 in recruiting this year with the exception of Ole Miss maybe which be top 15 for sure.

Can't imagine Arkansas fans current plight.

56Hog

Darth Saban is your master now Josh.
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

hoglady

Quote from: AuburnsBack on November 23, 2013, 08:17:57 pm
You would still have to deal with Gus, Les, Sumlin (if he stays), & Freeze. All of these teams will finish top 10 in recruiting this year with the exception of Ole Miss maybe which be top 15 for sure.

What are you here for?

Hogmeier

He seriously did not tweet that, did he?

I'll be as nice as I can when I say this, but don't let the door hit you on the way out to Alabama, kid!

TeufelHog

Another questionable decision by an Arkansas prepster.  You could possibly be starting next year in an up an coming program, but you choose the top program in the nation to go "redshirt/possibly grey shirt/sit the bench. 

Why would we "pull for you at Bama?"  You just "dissed" your home State?  Good luck to you.  You and Tenpenny enjoy your conversations on the sideline for at least the next two years.

greasy_corner

Can't remember last year tigger?  Barner fan my ass.   

FaytownHog

Quote from: Hogmeier on November 23, 2013, 08:23:29 pm
He seriously did not tweet that, did he?

I'll be as nice as I can when I say this, but don't let the door hit you on the way out to Alabama, kid!

Yep! Sure did!

Hogeration

Maybe he'll get "Philoned" and we end up with him anyway.

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

Tusks

that's one way to 'build' a program.

Quote from: Hogeration on November 23, 2013, 08:26:48 pm
Maybe he'll get "Philoned" and we end up with him anyway.

Athog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 23, 2013, 07:28:50 pm

Time to move no support here!!

pfrg999

CBB has assembled the greatest staff in History of Arkansas and the ONLY staff to lose 8 consecutive games... but Luckily we have the last or next to last recruiting class.. I mean there are only 17 so Don't worry the rest are all 5* they are just secrets shhhhhh!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

WilsonHog

I thought about that this afternoon. Four of the six teams in the SEC West are ranked in the Top 25 this week - including two who entered today playing .500 football in conference play.