Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team buses in front of the Ops center

Started by SquidBilly, August 30, 2013, 05:50:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

I was checking out the construction cam and noticed three buses lined up in front of the Ops center to take the team to the hotel.  It has begun.  Can't wait until tomorrow!!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

SPAL

Did you see a man hiding in the bushes?  Porkrind Jimmy is trying to get an exclusive with BB I heard.

razorbackkid

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 30, 2013, 05:53:37 pm
Did you see a man hiding in the bushes?  Porkrind Jimmy is trying to get an exclusive with BB I heard.
:)

WizardofhOgZ

razorbackkid

Boston RedHogs

Those buses are decoys.  The team actually headed out of the South EZ in rickshaws.

Dirty

I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Dirty on August 30, 2013, 08:59:17 pm
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
Pass the joint...pass it to me.  :)

Dirty

Quote from: razorbackid on August 30, 2013, 09:12:37 pm
Pass the joint...pass it to me.  :)

Me no smoke.....Lortab 10 are your friend.....

Matrix!

SquidBilly

Homey say what?

razorbackkid

Quote from: Dirty on August 30, 2013, 09:17:28 pm
Me no smoke.....Lortab 10 are your friend.....

Matrix!
Crush up one of them there Lortab 10 into a joint...I'll join you in the matrix.  ;)

rhames

What is the matrix?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

razorbackkid

Quote from: rhames on August 30, 2013, 09:29:35 pm
What is the matrix?
You gotta come in to find out dude...otherwise...you'll never know.  And, if you are at the door, and chose not to come in, well.....it will not end well for you.

Just sayin'....beware.

Hogs are in the matrix.   <<<< this was my idea.  ;)

Edit:   I have no idea...my 8 y.o. just told me to write this.   :)

Oklahawg

What, no post that reads, "pics or it didn't happen?"

HV is going soft right before game #1.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Dirty

Dr said he wants to saw off about a quarter of my knee cap next week.  No can do Doc.  Just give me some pain killers cause I have to go to Little Rock(from Mobile,AL) next week for a football game.  Schedule it in two weeks.  Wife just shaking her head......it's just a football game.   After 19 years, you would think she would have learned.

Pain Killers are nice.