Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saw 22 deer in one bunch tonight...

Started by Hawgon, August 08, 2013, 08:55:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgon

including 9 bucks with about 4 of them being really nice with good high and wide racks.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Virgil

If you want to see a bunch of deer on any given day go to Two Rivers Park in Little Rock.  I see at least 20 every day when I go out there to do the trails.  Last Monday after a rain shower I seen 58 on one field about 300 yards by 150 yards.  About 8 where shooter bucks.  They need to do a controlled hunt out there but I don't see that ever happenig with all the city slickers that live there. 
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

devildoghawg

Quote from: Virgil on August 12, 2013, 09:22:00 am
If you want to see a bunch of deer on any given day go to Two Rivers Park in Little Rock.  I see at least 20 every day when I go out there to do the trails.  Last Monday after a rain shower I seen 58 on one field about 300 yards by 150 yards.  About 8 where shooter bucks.  They need to do a controlled hunt out there but I don't see that ever happenig with all the city slickers that live there.

They will end up doing a controlled bow hunt at some point, or they will end up like hot springs was about 10 years ago.  Town run rampant by deer.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

grayhawg

Quote from: devildoghawg on August 13, 2013, 08:24:20 pm
They will end up doing a controlled bow hunt at some point, or they will end up like hot springs was about 10 years ago.  Town run rampant by deer.
Have you checked to see if Little Rock was one of the cities with an urban bow season?

devildoghawg

Quote from: grayhawg on August 13, 2013, 08:27:36 pm
Have you checked to see if Little Rock was one of the cities with an urban bow season?

No sir, I live in NWA and generally only make it down to Little Rock for the two games a year.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

grayhawg

Quote from: devildoghawg on August 13, 2013, 08:35:01 pm
No sir, I live in NWA and generally only make it down to Little Rock for the two games a year.
Sorry I meant that quote for Virgil.

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!