Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Myles Turner Cuts List

Started by RazorAg, August 08, 2013, 06:36:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorAg

Hopefully, no one got their hopes up. We didn't make his top 8.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: RazorAg on August 08, 2013, 06:36:45 am

Who is Myles Turner?

RazorPiggie

I'd say this answers your statement.

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on August 08, 2013, 07:04:36 am
Who is Myles Turner?

The_Iceman

Had zero hopes for getting this guy. I think our target right now is getting two 6'3-6'5" guards/wings.

-Blu

I personally thought it was a long shot based on the answers he was giving on his interviews when asked about Arkansas.  My only concern is, does this hurt our chances with Babb.  They have stated in the past they wanted to attend to the same school.  I wander if they both still feel this way.

edit:  I actually just took a look at the 8 schools Turner selected and they are Arizona, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Ohio State, Oklahoma State and Texas.  None of these schools were in Babb's top 4 (Arkansas, SMU, TAM, Gonzaga), so I guess we can continue to be optimistic about Babb.

HogFoo

I didnt think that there was a big chance with Turner but was kind of hoping since Babb is looking at the hogs then perhaps Turner would at least give the hogs a really good look since they had both mentioned about playing together.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

LittleRockHog

No surprise here... Seemed a long shot anyways, and like the OP said none of his top 8 are aligned with Babb's top 4 so he's still in play.

RazorAg

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on August 08, 2013, 07:04:36 am
Who is Myles Turner?

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on August 08, 2013, 07:08:28 am
I'd say this answers your statement.

I forget to state whether or not its a basketball or football post. That said, there were several posts on him, including from RD, last week with significant discussion on the likelihood of getting him.