Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Give your honest prediction for this year.

Started by Pyrotechnician, July 26, 2013, 12:55:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on July 31, 2013, 07:43:22 pm

Pull a rabbit out of a hat? There is more skill on our team than you know. Also, with the way our administration is finally taking advantage of having one of the best spots in the country to have a football team, between Texas and Florida and along I-10, for the next 25 years I see UL and Arkansas being very competitive. In a month this game will happen and I can't wait!

Arkansas and UL competitive for the next 25 years?  You need to put the bottle down bud...you are crazy if you believe this!  The Ragin Cagins will never be on SEC level year in and year out, in fact you'll never be on SEC level period!  You hang your hat on a great game ya'll played at Florida while the gators were sleep walking?  It was your best game of the year and Flordias worst!  Hey, I'm not knocking your program, for your level ya'll are good.  But you'll never be on Arkansas's level, that is just laughable!
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

Bacon_Bitz

Wow, just wow.  I thought this forum here thinking it's going to have some actual knowledgeable fans but it's just more of the same ol' rose-colored glasses wearin' Hog Hope-a-Dopes.  Come on y'all, let's be HONEST about our predictions.  Why would anybody in their right mind expect us to make a bowl game this year?  Even these predictions of 6-6 or 7-5 have us winning our whole non-conference schedule, when we are playing a much better lower tier Louisiana team than the one that not only BEAT US but RAN OVER US WHILE WE STOOD AROUND AND CRIED AND FUSSED ABOUT IT last year.  And I know a lot of y'all are dismissive of the ULL close loss to Florida last year, but look up who they beat 40-24 the week before that, on the road no less.  And y'all bowl predictors also have us beating Rutgers, a team with a turrible passing QB that only threw for around I don't know HALF A KILO yards against us last year.  There's a difference between hope and honesty.  I hope we go 14-0.  And I honestly think we'll be back to being a super solid football team in a couple of years.  But this year -- honestly -- I see two automatic wins on the schedule -- Samford and Southern Miss.  And keep in mind, when I say auto wins, I mean in the way the Citadel was an auto win back in '92. 

We could make a bowl game this year no doubt, but honestly, we probably won't.  Y'all need to stop living on hope and get in touch with reality, b/c y'all are all just setting yourself up for a miserable Fall.  It's called the psychoneurological delusion bias of deficient anticipatory functioning, and quite frankly, it's a sign of a weak mind.  Google it and see how many of the symptoms you've got.

cityhog

Arkansas Razorbacks 2013:

Aug. 31   Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns - L (too much hype and pressure)
Sept. 7   Samford Bulldogs - W
Sept. 14 Southern Miss Golden Eagles - W
Sept. 21 @ Rutgers Scarlet Knights - L (road game in NJ. New Jersey people)
Sept. 28 Texas A&M Aggies - L
Oct. 5    @ Florida Gators - L
Oct. 12  South Carolina Gamecocks -L
Oct. 19  @t Alabama Crimson Tide -L
Oct. 26    ---    Open Date    ---
Nov. 2   Auburn Tigers - W
Nov. 9   @ Ole Miss Rebel - L
Nov. 16    ---    Open Date    ---
Nov. 23 Mississippi State Bulldogs - W
Nov. 29 @ LSU Tigers - L
Dec. 7  SEC Championship Game - NO

Bowl Game - None

Final Record 4-8= hope for the future as we don't get blown out in any game.
[/quote]

Jimmy "theused4wheelerdealer" Watkins from Conway

I said in the summer of 2012 that double B's would be our next head coach.  I say now that we go to the citrus bowl at worst.

lumphog

Albert_Swinestein

5-7 overall, 2-6 conference (Auburn, Miss St).  Best case 6-6, 2-6.  Worst case 4-8, 1-7.

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 01, 2013, 02:11:09 pm
Arkansas and UL competitive for the next 25 years?  You need to put the bottle down bud...you are crazy if you believe this!  The Ragin Cagins will never be on SEC level year in and year out, in fact you'll never be on SEC level period!  You hang your hat on a great game ya'll played at Florida while the gators were sleep walking?  It was your best game of the year and Flordias worst!  Hey, I'm not knocking your program, for your level ya'll are good.  But you'll never be on Arkansas's level, that is just laughable!

I sounds like you are drunk on the Kool Aid. Is Arkansas "SEC" level?  We'll see on the 31st which team is on which level.
Also, the Florida players were wide awake, they just couldn't run the ball like they wanted to and had to resort to passing and a blocked punt.

hogsanity

1.  We will have daily threads on how much better the WKU offense is than is ours.

2.  We will have multiple threads on Gus, regardless of how good or bad auburn is.

3.  and this is new, we will have many threads on Michael Dyer's exploits at Louisville, and how the Hogs would be so much better if they had let him play here. 

4. Anyting above 4 wins for CBB's Hogs this year should be seen as a positive.  The schedule is brutal, and right now the Hogs would be underdogs in all of its last 9 games. 

5.  The 1st time the Hogs run a draw on 3rd down, or have a game where they throw fewer than 20 passes, the " CBB is just another HDN " threads will start in earnest. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

870hogfan

HogPharmer

Quote from: edt on July 26, 2013, 01:06:03 pm
Regular season, 9-3, Win a bowl game 10-3. We are gonna do what we should have done last year.

You serious Clark???
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

jmingram911

I predict 7-5 regular season with us winning the first four NC games then winning against AU, MSU, and upsetting USCe.

sportster365

Quote from: hogsanity on August 02, 2013, 03:15:00 pm
1.  We will have daily threads on how much better the WKU offense is than is ours.

2.  We will have multiple threads on Gus, regardless of how good or bad auburn is.

3.  and this is new, we will have many threads on Michael Dyer's exploits at Louisville, and how the Hogs would be so much better if they had let him play here. 

4. Anyting above 4 wins for CBB's Hogs this year should be seen as a positive.  The schedule is brutal, and right now the Hogs would be underdogs in all of its last 9 games. 

5.  The 1st time the Hogs run a draw on 3rd down, or have a game where they throw fewer than 20 passes, the " CBB is just another HDN " threads will start in earnest.

oh and don't forget the thread about how we should have kept Brandon Mitchell here if he were to some how pull it off at NC State - And from what I'm hearing the starting job looks like it's his to lose.

Pickwick Hog

Hogs win the first 4 handily.
Shock the hell out of A&M in a raucous DWRRS night game.
Lose the next 3.
Split the last 4 in some unimaginable fashion.

7-5
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

LZH

I don't know how many times I'll continue to say this (apparently alot since certain folks around here seem to ignore it or fail come up with a reasonable response), but BB is defensive coach.  He's not a '3 yds and a cloud of dust' offensive coach.  His offensive prowess isn't what made him successful at Wisconsin and it's not why he was hired here.  He's the first DC-turned-HC Arkansas has had in my adult lifetime.  So to everyone that complains his 'offense' is dull should finally admit that 'his' offense is more of a strategy than a scheme, and that we finally have a coach that values defense as much or more than offense.

Hogman2

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on August 02, 2013, 12:32:17 pm

I sounds like you are drunk on the Kool Aid. Is Arkansas "SEC" level?  We'll see on the 31st which team is on which level.
Also, the Florida players were wide awake, they just couldn't run the ball like they wanted to and had to resort to passing and a blocked punt.

And - Florida was a weak offensive football team the past several years. Gave up 39 sacks. And they averaged nine penalties per game, which is awful. Offense averaged 188 rushing, 146 passing, fewer than three TDs per game. The Gators' red zone TD percentage was 52%.

What success they had was from defense and the rushing game. Gillislee was pretty good. Driskel ran well when he wasn't taking sacks.
[CENSORED]!

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on August 02, 2013, 05:08:41 pm
And - Florida was a weak offensive football team the past several years. Gave up 39 sacks. And they averaged nine penalties per game, which is awful. Offense averaged 188 rushing, 146 passing, fewer than three TDs per game. The Gators' red zone TD percentage was 52%.

What success they had was from defense and the rushing game. Gillislee was pretty good. Driskel ran well when he wasn't taking sacks.

They put 44 point on South Carolina and 37 points on Florida State. That does not sound too weak to me.
Gillislee was pretty good, but he only got 45 yards in our game. When he could not get much, they panicked and had Driskel start running lots of QB draws. He tried that one too many times and got hurt. He did not get hurt on one of Louisiana's 5 sacks, but on a run play where he was basically a running back.
Getting back to our game, we have a QB who is on the Davy O'Brien and Manning watch lists. He is our biggest advantage in this game and I do not expect Brandon Allen to be able to match his play. How in the world could anyone expect Brandon Allen to match the more experienced Broadway?  Maybe by the end of the season, I hope so, because I will be pulling for the Hogs against LSU.
We also have two stud receivers and a running back, Harris, who outperformed Gillislee on his own field.
We can talk about history and what would happen in the future, but for this game, I think we will win. I see coach Bielema trying to run the ball down our throat, it won't work, all the pressure will be put on the inexperienced QB and he will make some mistakes that are the difference in the game. The explosive Louisiana offense will also be better than the new Arkansas defense. As I have said before, in the Hudspeth Era, not even the Florida defense could keep these guys from scoring a least 20 points in a game. And the offense looks even better this year with even more depth.
Who knows what will happen, but I promise you that this is my honest evaluation. No crazy talk from me about us "being better than Bama" like that Rutgers fan who posted on here.

870hogfan

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on August 03, 2013, 12:42:29 pm
They put 44 point on South Carolina and 37 points on Florida State. That does not sound too weak to me.
Gillislee was pretty good, but he only got 45 yards in our game. When he could not get much, they panicked and had Driskel start running lots of QB draws. He tried that one too many times and got hurt. He did not get hurt on one of Louisiana's 5 sacks, but on a run play where he was basically a running back.
Getting back to our game, we have a QB who is on the Davy O'Brien and Manning watch lists. He is our biggest advantage in this game and I do not expect Brandon Allen to be able to match his play. How in the world could anyone expect Brandon Allen to match the more experienced Broadway?  Maybe by the end of the season, I hope so, because I will be pulling for the Hogs against LSU.
We also have two stud receivers and a running back, Harris, who outperformed Gillislee on his own field.
We can talk about history and what would happen in the future, but for this game, I think we will win. I see coach Bielema trying to run the ball down our throat, it won't work, all the pressure will be put on the inexperienced QB and he will make some mistakes that are the difference in the game. The explosive Louisiana offense will also be better than the new Arkansas defense. As I have said before, in the Hudspeth Era, not even the Florida defense could keep these guys from scoring a least 20 points in a game. And the offense looks even better this year with even more depth.
Who knows what will happen, but I promise you that this is my honest evaluation. No crazy talk from me about us "being better than Bama" like that Rutgers fan who posted on here.

Arkansas by 2 touchdowns.

Pickwick Hog

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

HF#1

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 26, 2013, 03:05:13 pm
Aug. 31   Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns - W
Sept. 21 @ Rutgers Scarlet Knights - W
Sept. 28 Texas A&M Aggies - W
Oct. 12  South Carolina Gamecocks - W
Oct. 26    ---    Open Date    ---
Nov. 9   @ Ole Miss RBBs - L
Nov. 16    ---    Open Date    ---
Nov. 29 @ LSU Tigers - L

So we have the SEC Coach of the Year?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Pyrotechnician

My prediction is that by half it will be Ark 21-0 and that is with UL giving all they had.  In the Second half its an old fashioned beat down as UL wears down and Ark pounds them on the ground for 400+ yds rushing in the game.  Final Score Ark 51  UL 7.

Just because ya'll had a few good games that you lost by the way, dont mean squat!  In UL's entire existence, what have ya'll done?  NOTHING AT ALL!!!  In the world of college football your school and schools like you exist only as "money games".  Accept it for what it is....the rich giving to the poor so they can survive and not starve to death.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you Johnny boy!

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

hogcoots

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: hogcoots on August 03, 2013, 02:46:28 pm
4-8.  I hope that I am wrong.

Nothing wrong with predictions.  At this point we could be 0-13 or 13-0

hogcoots

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 03, 2013, 02:48:42 pm
Nothing wrong with predictions.  At this point we could be 0-13 or 13-0

True.  I will be cheering loud for my team but I just can't help feeling apprehensive.  New Head Coach; New Staff; New QB; New TB; New LB's; tough schedule.  I just honestly don't see many wins.

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on August 03, 2013, 01:08:09 pm
My prediction is that by half it will be Ark 21-0 and that is with UL giving all they had.  In the Second half its an old fashioned beat down as UL wears down and Ark pounds them on the ground for 400+ yds rushing in the game.  Final Score Ark 51  UL 7.

Just because ya'll had a few good games that you lost by the way, dont mean squat!  In UL's entire existence, what have ya'll done?  NOTHING AT ALL!!!  In the world of college football your school and schools like you exist only as "money games".  Accept it for what it is....the rich giving to the poor so they can survive and not starve to death.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you Johnny boy!

The ignorance of this post is astounding and how can you not be embarrassed for typing such baseless nonsense? Especially after they went 4-8, losing to ULM.

Ark 51, UL 7? Do you want to bet on this? This has to be the most ridiculous prediction I have seen yet. Who is your All-American running back group that will gain 400+ yards against a bunch of 300-lb defensive linemen? What has your QB ever done?

The million dollars or whatever will come from this game would not make or break us. Do you have any idea what has been happening in Lafayette as far as funds are concerned? We are expanding our field and adding on to our indoor practice facility.
No starving happening here.
Now please, go back to getting drunk on the Kool Aid, be blissful in your ignorance, that is until the 31st rolls around and it is time to face reality.

hogblitz

We will win the game but it will be no blowout.

GuvHog

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on August 03, 2013, 11:46:53 pm

The ignorance of this post is astounding and how can you not be embarrassed for typing such baseless nonsense? Especially after they went 4-8, losing to ULM.

Ark 51, UL 7? Do you want to bet on this? This has to be the most ridiculous prediction I have seen yet. Who is your All-American running back group that will gain 400+ yards against a bunch of 300-lb defensive linemen? What has your QB ever done?

The million dollars or whatever will come from this game would not make or break us. Do you have any idea what has been happening in Lafayette as far as funds are concerned? We are expanding our field and adding on to our indoor practice facility.
Now please, go back to getting drunk on the Kool Aid, be blissful in your ignorance, that is until the 31st rolls around and it is time to face reality.

Relax Johnny. All he's doing is trying to agitate you and provoke you into responding the way you did. No one seriously believes the score will be anywhere near that lop sided.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

WilsonHog

I'm hopeful that we can get to six wins and a bowl game. If we do, I'll jump at the chance to go to Memphis or Nashville in December.

But if things go south and we finish 4-8, that won't have any affect on my belief that Bret Bielema is the right coach for us. This is year one, not year 3-5.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on August 03, 2013, 11:46:53 pm

Gotcha. Dude, you are on an Arkansas fan site. Did you really expect everyone to hold hands with you and sing "Cumbaya" based on your own personal and lofty expectations for your team, especially on an opposing fan site? I mean come on, amigo.

Probably be a good game, but we will win. Enjoy your version of the Superbowl for your season.
Go Hogs Go!

bennyl08

It will be 21-17, or 14-10 Arkansas lead at halftime. Hogville will crash. ULM will be mentioned by the announcers at least 25 times. However, in the second half, our coaches will finally have their game legs under them, this being the first game they have ever coached together, and our team depth will overmatch your team depth. Final score will be have a margin with the hogs winning by 17 points or so.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PORKULATOR

8-4 plus a bowl win. This is very doable if we get some early leads and then play ball control.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

RaginCajunJohnny

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on August 04, 2013, 09:43:20 am
Gotcha. Dude, you are on an Arkansas fan site. Did you really expect everyone to hold hands with you and sing "Cumbaya" based on your own personal and lofty expectations for your team, especially on an opposing fan site? I mean come on, amigo.

Probably be a good game, but we will win. Enjoy your version of the Superbowl for your season.

This will not be our version of the Super Bowl. Playing in the Superdome against a top team would be. We will wait and see on that.

Personal and lofty? I talked the most about our QB who shredded ULM and is on the Davey O'Brien and Manning watch lists. He is our advantage, the rest is up in the air.
Our game was mentioned in this article and others.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1709665-top-5-sec-upsets-in-the-2013-season#/articles/1709665-top-5-sec-upsets-in-the-2013-season/page/2

These are not my opinions.

I like civil discussion. The guy started saying crazy things. We have a good game coming up between our teams and I was being as objective as I could.

I will see you at the game!

razorjack12

Quote from: RaginCajunJohnny on August 05, 2013, 11:58:12 am

This will not be our version of the Super Bowl. Playing in the Superdome against a top team would be. We will wait and see on that.

Personal and lofty? I talked the most about our QB who shredded ULM and is on the Davey O'Brien and Manning watch lists. He is our advantage, the rest is up in the air.
Our game was mentioned in this article and others.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1709665-top-5-sec-upsets-in-the-2013-season#/articles/1709665-top-5-sec-upsets-in-the-2013-season/page/2

These are not my opinions.

I like civil discussion. The guy started saying crazy things. We have a good game coming up between our teams and I was being as objective as I could.

I will see you at the game!
THis is going to be a very close game, imho.  It would not surprise me if ULL came in and won the game...for many of the reasons you mentioned.

I dont like a number of matchups for Arkansas.  I am very concerned about our pass defense stopping ULL.   ULL will score points.    I'm also not convinced that our OL will simply push around the ULL DL. 

Others share my lack of confidence in Arkansas ability to win this game....the line in Vegas has already moved 3-4 points toward ULL.  I would not be surprised if it moved a few more points by kick off.

One thing that is puzzling...while ULL took the Gators to the wire,  you guys also lost to a 4-8 North Texas squad.   So that also make me suspicious of ULL's overall talent level.

Speedracer

5-7, maybe 4-8.  I just haven't seem anything yet that makes me feel comfortable with our O-line or QB play.  Really this season I'm looking at more how they improve as the season progresses
Like smites bother me.

Sweet Feet

5-7. People forgettn rutgers is a top 25 team and they will be playn at NJ

sportster365

Quote from: Sweet Feet on August 09, 2013, 02:41:48 pm

What poll are you referencing from?

lumphog

Quote from: LedZepHog on August 02, 2013, 04:54:12 pm
I don't know how many times I'll continue to say this (apparently alot since certain folks around here seem to ignore it or fail come up with a reasonable response), but BB is defensive coach.  He's not a '3 yds and a cloud of dust' offensive coach.  His offensive prowess isn't what made him successful at Wisconsin and it's not why he was hired here.  He's the first DC-turned-HC Arkansas has had in my adult lifetime.  So to everyone that complains his 'offense' is dull should finally admit that 'his' offense is more of a strategy than a scheme, and that we finally have a coach that values defense as much or more than offense.
^^^ Pay Attention ^^^

lumphog

lumphog

Quote from: Sweet Feet on August 09, 2013, 02:41:48 pm
We were at HOME last year & a top 10 team, how did that turn out ???

scruf

Impossible final W/L totals: 6-6, 7-5 or 8-4
Possible final W/L totals: 6-7, 7-6, 8-5 or 9-4

BENTON PIGGEE

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on July 26, 2013, 12:55:49 pm
Arkansas Razorbacks 2013:

Aug. 31   Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns - W
Sept. 21 @ Rutgers Scarlet Knights - W
Sept. 28 Texas A&M Aggies - L
Oct. 12  South Carolina Gamecocks -L
Oct. 26    ---    Open Date    ---
Nov. 9   @ Ole Miss Rebel - L
Nov. 16    ---    Open Date    ---
Nov. 29 @ LSU Tigers - L
Dec. 7  SEC Championship Game - NO

Bowl Game - Liberty or Independence - W

Final Record 7-6 =  Very successful 1st year under Bielema :)

Hmm. This looks eerily similar to this year's predictions by many of my esteemed colleagues here on Hogville. I wonder what it could mean...

BENTON PIGGEE

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 26, 2013, 02:22:12 pm
By seasons end, we will have the talent of an 8-9 win team, but will probably be going to a bowl game of a 6-7 win team. Hence, I think we win 17+ against any opponent in the Liberty or Music City Bowl. If we do manage to hit 8 wins this season, that puts us in a much tougher bowl game and becomes harder to predict.

Nostradamus?

LZH

Quote from: ZERO on July 26, 2013, 12:57:58 pm
I have also said 7-6 since December.

So have I.  Actually, from what I've read on here since the Spring game, I'm apparently more confident of a winning season than alot of the pro-Bielema crowd is.

jkstock04

Quote from: LZH on August 15, 2014, 12:07:53 am
So have I.  Actually, from what I've read on here since the Spring game, I'm apparently more confident of a winning season than alot of the pro-Bielema crowd is.
See the dates.

I chuckled at the comment "4-8, but really hope I'm wrong!" Guess what buddy, you were!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

LZH

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 15, 2014, 12:13:46 am
See the dates.

I chuckled at the comment "4-8, but really hope I'm wrong!" Guess what buddy, you were!

Ha!  Yepper, I damn sure was.  I just stepped out for a couple of hours and it did occur to me when I got back on a few minutes ago that "boy this thread has been awful popular tonite...four pages in less than one night". 

To be honest, I predicted at least 6 wins last year, too.  So I guess I can't moonwalk my way out of anything this time.

BENTON PIGGEE

Quote from: sportster365 on July 31, 2013, 02:09:36 pm
NON- Conference  4-0
Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns
Samford Bulldogs
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
Rutgers Scarlet Knights

SEC West Big Three  1-2
Texas A&M
Alabama
LSU

SEC East 1-1
Florida
South Carolina

The Rest Of The West 3-0
Auburn
Ole Miss
Miss. State

8-4
It's possible we could drop one to either Auburn, Ole Miss or Miss. State

9-3
Prediction

10-2
If we can beat both Florida and USCe (I strongly feel we can)

11-1
aTm is an early home game for us. Limit the penalties, 0 TO and consistent ball movement. We've got more than a fighters chance. As long as LSU's QB play remains suspect, we'll always have a 50/50 chance.

He took the time to bolden his headings.