Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heritage firearms 22lr/mag?

Started by pigture perfect, June 19, 2013, 10:17:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

I found one, new in box for under $200. It looks good, but it's a new producer evidently because I'm not finding many reviews. Anyone know anyting about them.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

deshahawg

I've got 2 of them. They are great guns to just plink around with. Shoot pretty good and if you found one under 200 I'd buy it.

hawgs34

Picked up one at Academy Sports for 169.00 first week of June.  Has a good feel to it, but a bit of pain to unload.  Hard to beat it for under 2 bills though. 

pigture perfect

It is a little close on the tolerance of the 22lr cylinder. really have to push hard to eject the hulls. Haven't tried the 22mag cylinder yet. It does shoot nice.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jdelo77

Does anyone know of anywhere around NWA to get 22LR ammo ?

1873Hawg

Quote from: jdelow77 on June 30, 2013, 05:17:55 pm
Does anyone know of anywhere around NWA in the U.S. to get 22LR ammo ?

FIFY... Ha
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

jdelo77

1873Hawg

Quote from: jdelow77 on June 30, 2013, 05:34:06 pm
Exactly !

Sorry to joke man, but I have had over 15k rounds of 22LR on backorder for 3 months now. I can get all of the expensive stuff, but nothing you would want to plink with.
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

jdelo77

You speak the truth man ! I can find 410 ,  12 and 20 everywhere , even 9mm is starting to show up!

arkmark

Few cases show up most Friday mornings at the Berryville wallyworld with the usual 3 box limit.

pigture perfect

I found 6 boxes for $5 per, in Waupaca Wisconsin.

DeltaBoy

Ammo is no go so far. HERITAGE is a solid gun.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pudgepork

Natchez.com had some Federal .22 in 300 count boxes for $18.99 but the dang shipping to me was almost 20 bucks so I opted to wait

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Pudgepork on August 05, 2013, 05:53:11 pm
Natchez.com had some Federal .22 in 300 count boxes for $18.99 but the dang shipping to me was almost 20 bucks so I opted to wait

SAME HERE!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgs34

I've discovered when the local wally world receives its shipments, and it's still hit or miss.  Have managed to pick a few thousand rounds though.  Having to stay up late to get it and buy gas, but it still beats paying the 20 dollar shipping for what is sometimes a one box limit.