Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kentucky, Tennessee, & Auburn Recruiting

Started by dwcherr, June 14, 2013, 11:19:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Ben Frederickson @Ben_Fred  ·  1h

Found in a colleague's desk: News Sentinel sports front from February 3, 1994 #Peyton

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

John Brice @John_BriceVQ  ·  12h

Another one: A whopping 27 4- or 5-star commits for @UTCoachJones in '14-15 classes --- & the #Vols are hardly done...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Michael Carvell @Carvell_AJC  ·  Jul 11
#Vols DE commit @ButcherAndrew1 explains the reasons behind his #Bama tweet: http://on-ajc.com/1qRd3Sa

jbcarol

Patrick Brown @patrickbrownTFP  · 
after landing McKenzie, #Vols class up to 5th per @247Sports and 4th per @Rivals.

jbcarol

Michael Carvell @Carvell_AJC  ·  5h

Jonesboro (Ga) DB Jordan Griffin @3sport_Athlete switched from Kentucky hat to UNC --> http://on-ajc.com/1nmldMA

jbcarol

Retweeted by Blake Best
Coach Newman @CoachBNewman  ·  3h

Pumped for @_blakebest & his commitment to @UKFootball ! Proud to be able to coach him and the rest of the OL @PRidge_football . #OLP

Blake Best

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio  ·  3h

UK gets a new Football commitment today...Long Snapper @_BlakeBest ... Could be more to come this weekend...

jbcarol

Ben Roberts @NextCats  ·  1h
NEW: UK Coach Mark Stoops lands two highly touted defensive backs in one night http://bit.ly/1u12fV6

QuoteFlorida safety Marcus Walker and Ohio cornerback Kei Beckham were both on campus for the Friday Night Blue Lights Camp when they announced their commitments to the Wildcats.

jbcarol

Wes Rucker @wesrucker247  ·  2h
And ... #Vols get a fourth commit of the day — a 2016 cornerback from Texas: (FREE READ) http://bit.ly/1lgICiu

jbcarol

Wes Rucker @wesrucker247  ·  2h
#Vols pass #Auburn, move to 6th nationally in updated 247Sports Team Recruiting Rankings: (FREE READ) http://bit.ly/1bhCGWE

HyperDrive

NoNC4Tubs

NoNC4Tubs

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 11:45:13 am
^^^Aubsessed

Yet it was you that started a thread today about Alabama fans........ 8)

The NTYF at its best!

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 22, 2014, 12:01:38 pm
Yet it was you that started a thread today about Alabama fans........ 8)

The NTYF at its best!

Because your fanbase is funny...in that "laugh at another's public embarrassment" sort of way.

But you're about the last person on earth that needs to be talking to anyone about bringing up another team's issues.  Two thirds of your post count would wither away if you couldn't talk about or chime in on all things Auburn.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 12:13:55 pm
Because your fanbase is funny...in that "laugh at another's public embarrassment" sort of way.

But you're about the last person on earth that needs to be talking to anyone about bringing up another team's issues.  Two thirds of your post count would wither away if you couldn't talk about or chime in on all things Auburn.

Our secondary mission is to help combat the negativity that is directed at Auburn by its detractors, by the media and by anyone else who seeks to do our family harm.

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 22, 2014, 05:56:47 pm
Our secondary mission is to help combat the negativity that is directed at Auburn by its detractors, by the media and by anyone else who seeks to do our family harm.

I love messing with you as much as the next guy, but I just simply don't work for/with NYTF.  I read their articles.  I'm glad they do what they do.  I *think* I might know who one of the writers is.  That's the extent of it.

But continue to test out your Junior Sherlock kit if it blows your skirt up.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 06:18:13 pm
I love messing with you as much as the next guy, but I just simply don't work for/with NYTF.  I read their articles.  I'm glad they do what they do.  I *think* I might know who one of the writers is.  That's the extent of it.

But continue to test out your Junior Sherlock kit if it blows your skirt up.

If you don't get paid by the the NTYF to do what you do, you are an absolute idiot.

But I know better....... 8)

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 22, 2014, 06:21:04 pm
If you don't get paid by the the NTYF to do what you do, you are an absolute idiot.

But I know better....... 8)

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.  Just don't quit your day job.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 06:29:34 pm
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.  Just don't quit your day job.

I won't.

I wouldn't have the insider knowledge that I do, if I did........ 8)

jbcarol

3-star Oakleaf Safety Chris Westry gave a verbal to Auburn.

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  46m

4-star LB Richard McBryde commits to Auburn http://ow.ly/zBQWR

jbcarol

Close only counts in...

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio  ·  20h
UK looked to be favorite for George Brown for a long time...lost to Gators in the end. Tough loss but impressive to be that close

JansterZ71

Quote from: jbcarol on July 26, 2014, 09:08:38 am
AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  46m

4-star LB Richard McBryde commits to Auburn http://ow.ly/zBQWR
The rich get richer
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: JansterZ71 on July 26, 2014, 02:26:12 pm
The rich get richer

Its always about the money when it comes to auburn recruiting......... 8)

JansterZ71

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 26, 2014, 09:30:50 pm
Its always about the money when it comes to auburn recruiting......... 8)
Yea you're right. It's not like Auburn Plays for championships  :puke:
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: JansterZ71 on July 26, 2014, 10:38:30 pm
Yea you're right. It's not like Auburn Plays for championships  :puke:

Nope, they PAY for them....... 8)

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 27, 2014, 05:07:29 am
Nope, they PAY for them....... 8)

You can't have a wall left standing in that glass house by now.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 27, 2014, 08:15:07 am
You can't have a wall left standing in that glass house by now.

Alabama has the best of everything, so no need to pay players to come there.

auburn on the other hand...... 8)

Pat Dye has a documented history for doing such.

jbcarol

Auburn misses out on 4-star WR John Burt

QuoteWide receiver prospect John Burt committed to the Texas Longhorns Sunday afternoon over fellow finalists Auburn, Florida State and Miami.

The nation's No. 13 receiver in the 247Sports Composite named Texas his leader at The Opening in Oregon earlier this month and said Auburn was No. 2...

He has a strong relationship with receivers coach Dameyune Craig...

JansterZ71

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on July 27, 2014, 10:07:08 am
Alabama has the best of everything, so no need to pay players to come there.

auburn on the other hand...... 8)

Pat Dye has a documented history for doing such.
Are you an Alabama fan?

HyperDrive

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  6h
Analyzing #Auburn's summer hot streak as Tigers land 3 commitments in 6 days http://ow.ly/zFFlj

NoNC4Tubs

jbcarol

Ben Roberts @NextCats  ·  1h
5-star running back Damien Harris announces his final 5: Alabama, Florida, UK, Ohio State, Texas A&M. ... Remember, no decision until Dec. 13.

jbcarol

Austin Kendall @A_Kendall11  ·  6h
I have officially committed to play football at the University of Tennessee! #VOLS #BrickByBrick #VFL 🐶🔶🔸

jbcarol

John Talty @JTalty  ·  24h

RT @Ben_Edwards_: I am decommitting from Auburn. I have to do what's best for me. Auburn I thank y'all for everything but I have to move on.

4-star safety from Jacksonville

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: jbcarol on August 04, 2014, 11:15:07 am
John Talty @JTalty  ·  24h

RT @Ben_Edwards_: I am decommitting from Auburn. I have to do what's best for me. Auburn I thank y'all for everything but I have to move on.

4-star safety from Jacksonville

Sounds like a kid that has come to his senses....... 8)

HyperDrive

...or a wishy-washy kid whose next commitment will be his third in one calendar year.

NoNC4Tubs

I wonder if he has to give the money back.........?  8)

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  11m

#Auburn lands commitment from Stephen Davis Jr., son of former Tigers RB http://ow.ly/zVVIo

From class of '16

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 04, 2014, 12:15:40 pm
I wonder if he has to give the money back.........?  8)

Meyer already collected.

NoNC4Tubs

jbcarol

GoVolsXtra @GoVolsXtra  ·  6h
Tennessee verbal commitment Jaylond Woods ruled ineligible by TSSAA http://ow.ly/zVPsH

HyperDrive

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 04, 2014, 08:12:31 pm
What are you prattling on about now?

Same nonsense that you are spewing.......... 8)

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 05, 2014, 06:42:29 am
Same nonsense that you are spewing.......... 8)

I think the conversation that goes on with the voices in your head has no relation to the one we're having here.

jbcarol

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike  ·  19h

Top 10 head coaching recruiters... 6. Butch Jones #Vols 7. M. Stoops 8. Swinney 9. Malzahn 10. Golden

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  1h

Will #OleMiss flip #Auburn commit Tony Bridges, nation's No. 1 JUCO cornerback? http://ow.ly/A4JqI

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: jbcarol on August 07, 2014, 01:28:28 pm
AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  1h

Will #OleMiss flip #Auburn commit Tony Bridges, nation's No. 1 JUCO cornerback? http://ow.ly/A4JqI

Let the bidding war$ begin......... 8)