Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The buck for 2013 season

Started by 195bc, June 08, 2013, 09:28:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

195bc

This guy is coming out virtually in my backyard (70 yards from my back porch) every evening with about seven other bucks. It will be interesting to watch him develop all summer. I think he's off to a good start.
I've got corn and protein pellets in that feeder, with some mineral around it, and 2 acres of cowpeas planted around it.
I think I watched this buck last year but I never could catch up to him in daylight hours last year. I estimate he scored 155 last year as a mainframe 10 pt with 3 nontypical points.

Rzbakfromwaybak

195bc:

He was only a 10 point mainframe, 3 non-typical pts., & a 155 class buck last year??  Naw, he will probably not be much better this year, never will be a good deer, & score above 195.  Guess I could try & find the time to help you out, & take this inferior cull from your herd.  Just post on here when you want me to show up....& I will try to work it into my schedule.  Be sure to give me plenty of time.......I will need about 5 minutes to grab my rifle, ammo, & boots & be on the highway....

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

deshahawg

That's going to be a super nice buck! Good luck.