Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Network in 2019... Will You Have It?

Started by rhog1, May 01, 2013, 02:00:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  5 hours ago

The @ArkRazorbacks student section took #NeverYield seriously Saturday night. #LSUvsARK (h/t @saraedrinan)

Bo Mattingly @SportsTalkwBo  ·  2 hours ago

Arkansas has been fined $25,000 by the SEC for violation of the league's field access policy. Second offense after 2006 basketball game.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  4 hours ago
Tuesday means @DannyKanell and debate on @Finebaum. Watch Jim give Kanell an earful about his #CFBPlayoff ranks: http://bit.ly/1xMYod7

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Craig Pinkerton @SEC_Craig  ·  14m 14 minutes ago

SEC men's basketball schedule and television information for Wednesday and Thursday

jbcarol

Bret Bielema @BretBielema  ·  4 hours ago
Taped a really cool show as @spaight1 and I broke down the LSU game for SEC Film Room. Airs tonight at 11pm on @SECNetwork #WoooPig

hog.goblin

Quote from: jbcarol on November 19, 2014, 04:49:09 pm
Taped a really cool show as @spaight1 and I broke down the LSU game for SEC Film Room. Airs tonight at 11pm on @SECNetwork #WoooPig

Thanks for posting.  That was awesome.

jbcarol

November 20, 2014, 07:40:58 pm #1455 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:57:25 am by jbcarol
SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Saturday, the @DrPepper Road to the Championship heads to T-Town for #WCUvsBAMA!

SEC Network TV schedule:

Weak 13 slate

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  29 minutes ago

ICYMI: The @Vol_Hoops block party made #SCTop10!

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on November 19, 2014, 04:49:09 pm

A segment of this session is on right now on the SEC Network.

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  17 minutes ago
Western Carolina is the 1st team this season to score multiple offensive TDs
vs Alabama in the 1st half. #WCUvsBAMA

jbcarol

Sean Cartell @SEC_Sean  ·  55 minutes ago
Arkansas women finish fifth; six #SEC cross country athletes earn All-America honors at @NCAA Championships. Recap: http://www.secsports.com/article/11919342/sec-runners-earn-all-america-honors-ncaas ...

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  30 minutes ago

BREAKING: #SECNation is headed to the #EggBowl! Next Saturday, it's Mississippi Madness in Oxford!

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  1 hour ago
.@Finebaum is live and in rare form! Watch » http://es.pn/Finebaum

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  29 minutes ago

ICYMI... The #SEC leads all conferences with 6 teams in the @CFBPlayoff Top 25.

jbcarol

SportsCenter @SportsCenter  ·  28 minutes ago
15 years after a horrific collapse killed 12 students at Texas A&M, Aggies return to their rivalry week tradition. http://es.pn/1xXtkJb

jbcarol

John Talty @JTalty  ·  3 hours ago
RT @ByCasagrande: .@RealJoeNamath will be celebrity guest picker for Iron Bowl edition of College GameDay http://bit.ly/1pwTpwZ "

TNhawgfan

With games like iona and north texas on the network, quality is sooo much better than razorvision or the rsn network games of the past
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 29, 2014, 11:10:52 am
With games like iona and north texas on the network, quality is sooo much better than razorvision or the rsn network games of the past
amen

popcornhog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 29, 2014, 11:10:52 am

Yeah, huge game changer for watching hog hoops. Especially for those of us who live outside of Arkansas.
WPS

mhuff

Quote from: popcornhog on November 29, 2014, 11:19:40 am
Yeah, huge game changer for watching hog hoops. Especially for those of us who live outside of Arkansas.

TNhawgfan

Yeah there weren't a lot of non conference basketball games being televised here in Tennessee, and those that were looked like a high school telecast. Really liking the SEC network

Pig Worshipper

Yes, I'm really happy to have a chance to watch these early games down here in Florida.

razorback93

I'm glad y'all can enjoy it.  Meanwhile us poor Hog fans who can't really afford hundred + dollar cable bills who live in Arkansas are screwed out of any chance of watching the Hogs live.  If it's on an ESPN platform, I MIGHT be able to watch it streaming, but Watch ESPN doesn't even show replays of games broadcast on the SEC network.

HogSkinsDisease

Quote from: razorback93 on November 29, 2014, 02:27:24 pm
I'm glad y'all can enjoy it.  Meanwhile us poor Hog fans who can't really afford hundred + dollar cable bills who live in Arkansas are screwed out of any chance of watching the Hogs live.  If it's on an ESPN platform, I MIGHT be able to watch it streaming, but Watch ESPN doesn't even show replays of games broadcast on the SEC network.

That's weird...my WatchEspn app on iPad has all the sec network games for replay. I've already re-watched a little bit of the game last night.

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  2 hours ago
#ScoopNScore

Damian Swann takes the Tech fumble 99 YARDS FOR A TOUCHDOWN! @FootballUGA 14-7 #GTvsUGA http://bit.ly/1vY8af2 (video @ link)

Rawker

Disagreed.  I've re-watched games broadcast on SEC many times.  Watching NT game RIGHT NOW.

98hogs

Better than Inman and Eddins   LOL  yep

popcornhog

My cable bill is $60/month and I've got the SEC Network.
WPS

TNhawgfan

I have dish and the SEC network is with their basic packages

sadhogfan

This is generally how I feel as well. SECN transition has made it harder for me to watch games, not easier.

razorback93

Quote from: sadhogfan on November 29, 2014, 05:46:48 pm
This is generally how I feel as well. SECN transition has made it harder for me to watch games, not easier.
Finally, a fellow traveler.

razorback93

Quote from: Rawker on November 29, 2014, 03:41:19 pm
Disagreed.  I've re-watched games broadcast on SEC many times.  Watching NT game RIGHT NOW.
Maybe it depends on the internet provider.  I have Cox Internet and every time I try to watch something that was on SECN, even a replay, I get user not authorized.

HogSkinsDisease

Quote from: razorback93 on November 29, 2014, 06:46:43 pm
Maybe it depends on the internet provider.  I have Cox Internet and every time I try to watch something that was on SECN, even a replay, I get user not authorized.

I have Cox as well and can watch all the SEC network replays I want. Of course, I also have the channel as a part of my cable package.

popcornhog

It sounds like Cox is the problem. I did not enjoy having Cox years ago when I lived in Arkansas.

Can you switch to Dish or Uverse?
WPS

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on November 29, 2014, 02:23:16 pm
Yes, I'm really happy to have a chance to watch these early games down here in Florida.

Co-sign!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

intelligence

Quote from: HogSkinsDisease on November 30, 2014, 12:24:42 am
I have Cox as well and can watch all the SEC network replays I want. Of course, I also have the channel as a part of my cable package.
Switch to suddenlink. they have SECN in their Basic plus package. with phoneline and internet, i pay 170 month

3kgthog

Quote from: intelligence on November 30, 2014, 10:20:00 am
Switch to suddenlink. they have SECN in their Basic plus package. with phoneline and internet, i pay 170 month

You're getting jobbed at that price.

intelligence

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 30, 2014, 10:41:20 am
You're getting jobbed at that price.
Brother you're preaching to the choir but it aint up to me. Only internet provider in the region and I rather bundle.

ballz2thewall

you must have espn as part of your cable package, notwithstanding the internett service.
The rest of the frog.

notavol

In CBP I trust !

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

popcornhog

Quote from: intelligence on November 30, 2014, 10:20:00 am

Lol.

I pay less than that for gigabit Internet, HBO, Showtime, sports package, etc.

I shouldn't laugh, that sucks for you.
WPS

TNhawgfan

Not only has the picture quality been excellent the past two games, but you would almost think you were listening to a hog broadcast the way they were raving about the hogs

HF#1

Darin Horn kept calling Moses Kingsley a Freshman...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  22 hours ago

The fan's #SECFreakOfTheYear will be unveiled Saturday on #SECNation (1-4 PM ET).

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on December 05, 2014, 12:32:22 pm
SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  22 hours ago

The fan's #SECFreakOfTheYear will be unveiled Saturday on #SECNation (1-4 PM ET).

Trey Flowers

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  · 
.@TimTebow named his official #SECFreakOfTheYear and it is... @RazorbackFB's Trey Flowers (@III_Flowers) » http://bit.ly/12amqUe

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  3 hours ago
Bowl Season just got better!

Watch Miami Vice #HailState edition » http://es.pn/1waBMEj 

jbcarol

SEC Network @SECNetwork  ·  4 hours ago

Tretola & Fournette are up for CFB #PlayOfTheYear! To vote: tweet the hashtag & school name: http://es.pn/1un46hg