Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Gotta Have Haith." NCAA investigates self; levies five game suspension

Started by jbcarol, January 17, 2013, 08:20:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Fox Four at Five

NCAA: Investigating Its Own Improper Conduct; Haith & Univ. of Miami Off Hook for Now

NCAA issued an announcement Wednesday that could affect its investigation into MU Basketball Coach Frank Haith and the University of Miami program– as well as many other coaches and programs currently under scrutiny for impropriety.

The NCAA is now apparently facing allegations of improper conduct in its enforcement program– specifically concerning how it obtained information during its investigation into the University of Miami, where Haith was coach before moving to Mizzou last year.

The NCAA claimed the University of Miami violated rules when it allowed a supporter to give money to players or their families. With this new investigation into itself, any "Notices of Allegations" against Miami are now suspended.

The NCAA website says the following:

"The national office has uncovered an issue of improper conduct within its enforcement program that occurred during the University of Miami investigation. Former NCAA enforcement staff members worked with the criminal defense attorney for Nevin Shapiro to improperly obtain information for the purposes of the NCAA investigation through a bankruptcy proceeding that did not involve the NCAA.

As it does not have subpoena power, the NCAA does not have the authority to compel testimony through procedures outside of its enforcement program. Through bankruptcy proceedings, enforcement staff gained information for the investigation that would not have been accessible otherwise.

"I have been vocal in the past regarding the need for integrity by NCAA member schools, athletics administrators, coaches, and student-athletes," said Association President Mark Emmert. "That same commitment to integrity applies to all of us in the NCAA national office."

In light of this incident and other recent events involving the enforcement staff, President Emmert has commissioned an external review of the enforcement program. The review will include a thorough investigation into the current issue as well as the overall enforcement environment, to ensure operation of the program is consistent with the essential principles of integrity and accountability. The NCAA has retained Kenneth L. Wainstein, a partner with the law firm Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP to conduct this investigation. Wainstein specializes in corporate internal investigations and civil and criminal enforcement proceedings. He was formerly Homeland Security Advisor to President George W. Bush and has served as the Assistant Attorney General for National Security as well as the FBI General Counsel.

As it relates to the Miami investigation, the NCAA will not move forward with a Notice of Allegations until all the facts surrounding this issue are known.

"Upon receipt of Mr. Wainstein's findings, I will take further steps as needed to assure accountability for any improper conduct," Emmert said.

"The NCAA Executive Committee expects the enforcement program to operate within approved procedures and with the highest integrity. Although we are deeply disappointed in this turn of events, we strongly support the actions President Emmert is taking to address the problem," said Lou Anna K. Simon, executive committee chair and Michigan State University president.

"To say the least, I am angered and saddened by this situation. Trust and credibility are essential to our regulatory tasks," said Emmert. "My intent is to ensure our investigatory functions operate with integrity and are fair and consistent with our member schools, athletics staff and most importantly our student-athletes," he added.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/01/23/ncaa-investigating-its-own-improper-conduct-haith-univ-of-miami-off-hook-for-now/
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN
RT @ByPapaCane: Don't recall last time Miami Football had this kind of positive press, so I asked co-worker to slap me. Make sure its real

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN
And Frank Haith thought he had a big comeback win last night?

HamIAm

I don't get it. So what if they gained the info throught bankruptcy proceedings.  If the attorney talks thats the attorney's problem, not the NCAA's.

Does that mean info the NCAA gained through Harrod's divorce case was inadmissable? Can we get compensation for damages done by that investigation?

jbcarol

Now that NCAA president Mark Emmert has shown the guts to finally admit publicly that his organization — whose sole existence is supposed to be to uphold this pie-in-the-sky ideal of truth and justice in intercollegiate sports — just might be as contemptible as the alleged scoundrels it is supposed to be investigating, I have but one annoying question lingering in my head:
Where does Frank Haith go to get his reputation back?

http://www.stltoday.com/print/sports-section/burwell-where-does-haith-go-to-get-his-reputation-back/article_68fd4eaf-9b81-5cc7-a828-04424cd27503.html

99toLife

Quote from: jbcarol on January 24, 2013, 03:15:34 pm
Now that NCAA president Mark Emmert has shown the guts to finally admit publicly that his organization — whose sole existence is supposed to be to uphold this pie-in-the-sky ideal of truth and justice in intercollegiate sports — just might be as contemptible as the alleged scoundrels it is supposed to be investigating, I have but one annoying question lingering in my head:
Where does Frank Haith go to get his reputation back?

http://www.stltoday.com/print/sports-section/burwell-where-does-haith-go-to-get-his-reputation-back/article_68fd4eaf-9b81-5cc7-a828-04424cd27503.html

I'm not defending Frank haith, but as I have posted the NCAA has always used Nazi like tactics and if they want you, they will get you. But to ruin a guys career and reputation on what they THINK may have happened is NOT right.

jesterzzn

To be fair to the NCAA, Haith did it and the bank records prove it. His only recourse is to claim he he was ignorant of EVERYTHING.  And he's making this claim despite multiple people witnessing him talking to Shapiro on multiple occasions.  With all due respect to the writer of that piece, Haith is tainted because of what happened at Miami and getting off on a procedural technicality isn't license to scream persecution. Well, maybe it is if you're a giant weasel.

99toLife

Quote from: jesterzzn on January 24, 2013, 04:34:39 pm
To be fair to the NCAA, Haith did it and the bank records prove it. His only recourse is to claim he he was ignorant of EVERYTHING.  And he's making this claim despite multiple people witnessing him talking to Shapiro on multiple occasions.  With all due respect to the writer of that piece, Haith is tainted because of what happened at Miami and getting off on a procedural technicality isn't license to scream persecution. Well, maybe it is if you're a giant weasel.

No they don't, give us a link or some documentation.  the NCAA has already said they have no proof.. they just think he did something wrong.

jesterzzn

Quote from: 99toLife on January 24, 2013, 04:40:58 pm
No they don't, give us a link or some documentation.  the NCAA has already said they have no proof.. they just think he did something wrong.

I should have been more clear. Haith paid his coaches for working a summer camp the exact amount of money Shapiro said he was owed and the coaches transferred that money to Shapiro's mother.  The bank records prove it.

99toLife

Quote from: jesterzzn on January 24, 2013, 04:51:03 pm
I should have been more clear. Haith paid his coaches for working a summer camp the exact amount of money Shapiro said he was owed and the coaches transferred that money to Shapiro's mother.  The bank records prove it.

Okay, so convicted felons say one thing, and the NCAA says they can't prove anything and the NCAA are the ones that hold the hammer. Nothing in what you said proves Haith did anything wrong. 

jesterzzn

Quote from: 99toLife on January 24, 2013, 04:54:45 pm
Okay, so convicted felons say one thing, and the NCAA says they can't prove anything and the NCAA are the ones that hold the hammer. Nothing in what you said proves Haith did anything wrong. 

The attorney isn't a felon.  The bank records are not a felon.  The witnesses that (according to sources since the report isn't public yet) claim they saw Haith with Shapiro on multiple occasions are not felons.

As I said, his only recourse is to claim ignorance, and the evidence does not support that claim.  The evidence suggests there was a level of separation built into Haith's deal with Shapiro and Haith better pray that none of those assistants decide to save their own ass by ratting his out.

99toLife

Quote from: jesterzzn on January 24, 2013, 05:05:57 pm
The attorney isn't a felon.  The bank records are not a felon.  The witnesses that (according to sources since the report isn't public yet) claim they saw Haith with Shapiro on multiple occasions are not felons.

As I said, his only recourse is to claim ignorance, and the evidence does not support that claim.  The evidence suggests there was a level of separation built into Haith's deal with Shapiro and Haith better pray that none of those assistants decide to save their own ass by ratting his out.

He has done nothing wrong as far as you know. I'm not saying he is clean, but so far no one can prove he isn't.  Nolan Richarson was claimed as Dirty for years.. what happened?

jesterzzn

Quote from: 99toLife on January 24, 2013, 05:19:01 pm
He has done nothing wrong as far as you know. I'm not saying he is clean, but so far no one can prove he isn't.  Nolan Richarson was claimed as Dirty for years.. what happened?

I'm pretty sure they never had bank records that proved Richardson's assistants were repaying boosters by laundering the money through his basketball camp's payroll and the booster's mother.

I cannot prove that Haith gave the order for the assistants to repay Shapiro.  THe NCAA can (apparently) prove that Haith payed his assistants with money that was then directly transferred to Shipiro's mother.  So for him I would say pick your poison.  Either you were grossly ignorant of a money laundering scheme taking place through your basketball camp, or you were a part of it. 

Either way, I think the NCAA has more than enough to hit him.  Assuming they are allowed to hold that evidence against him and it wasn't obtained in violation of the NCAA's rules for enforcement.  Which still wouldn't mean he's clean, only that he was smart enough to set things up in a way that he could not be implicated under normal NCAA operating procedure.

jbcarol

"I'd look at this nationally first.  I've never seen anything like that before in my tenure in college athletics.  So, I think it certainly raises lots of questions.  I appreciate the fact that the NCAA has come up and they're addressing it.  We'll kind of have to see how that plays out...

Based upon the conversations I heard that were taking place yesterday (during a conference attended by NCAA president Mark Emmert and a number of athletic directors)... there's a significant amount of concern nationally relative to the integrity of the process and the transparency.  How that impacts other institutions, whether it's us or whatever, time will tell.  We're just going to have to continue to monitor it."

--Mizzou AD Alden

http://www.columbiatribune.com/sports/mu_basketball/alden-addresses-ncaa-investigation/article_a8d543ec-6a44-11e2-9482-0019bb30f31a.html

h/t http://www.mrsec.com/

jbcarol

NCAA V.P. approved payment to attorney of Miami booster

QuoteThe NCAA's vice president of enforcement approved a five-figure payment to the attorney of Miami booster Nevin Shapiro in order to obtain information in its ongoing Miami infractions investigation, two sources with knowledge of the arrangement told CBSSports.com.

The sources said enforcement director Julie Roe Lach discussed and approved the disbursement of at least $20,000 in October-November 2011. The NCAA is already conducting an external review investigating what it called "improper conduct" by its enforcement arm.

jbcarol

The NCAA expects to receive the results of an independent review of inappropriate actions by members of its enforcement staff who have been investigating the University of Miami athletic program by the end of next week.

The NCAA announced in a news release Wednesday that the review has been completed and a final report is being put together.
NCAA president Mark Emmert ordered the external review Jan. 23 and put the Miami investigation, which includes former Hurricanes and current Missouri basketball coach Frank Haith, on hold while the organization explores the depths of its own improper conduct.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/06/4052664/ncaa-to-receive-results-of-conduct.html

jbcarol

jesterzzn

So she broke no NCAA bylaws.  She broke no federal bankruptcy laws.  She essentially did nothing wrong but was fired for not taking the advice of some lawyers employed by the NCAA, and THAT is what the big deal is?

What am I missing here?

jbcarol

NCAA acknowledges 'missteps' but will proceed in Miami case

NCAA said that the information it collected as part of the Miami investigation through depositions performed as part of a former booster's bankruptcy proceedings will not be part of the case against the Hurricanes.

However, the NCAA said the case against Miami will proceed "with information properly obtained by the enforcement staff."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/21727009/ncaa-acknowledges-missteps-but-will-proceed-in-miami-case

jbcarol

John Infante ‏@John_Infante
Do not hold your breath on a Miami/NCAA settlement because a settlement is not in the best interest of the NCAA: http://ow.ly/hR0gK

jbcarol

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
RT @ByTimReynolds AP Source Miami has received Notice of Allegations from the NCAA.

tusksincolorado

Amazing....criminals are planning to sue the organization that they helped place in power to police improprieties.

What a bunch of crap.

Just like the Government.

Typical of our Society.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

discombobulationist

"After his team's win Tuesday night over No. 4 Florida, Haith told reporters, "Contrary to what was reported, there was no unethical conduct in my notice of allegations.""

Really? So they just sent a notice of allegations to tell you that everything was cool, and you've got nothing to worry about?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/02/19/ncaa-investigation-miami-notice-of-allegations/1931805/
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Swinesong1

Quote from: discombobulationist on February 20, 2013, 08:32:26 am
"After his team's win Tuesday night over No. 4 Florida, Haith told reporters, "Contrary to what was reported, there was no unethical conduct in my notice of allegations.""

Really? So they just sent a notice of allegations to tell you that everything was cool, and you've got nothing to worry about?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/02/19/ncaa-investigation-miami-notice-of-allegations/1931805/
Appears Haith is being charged with "failure to monitor".  NCAA says he knew of 10k payment but did nothing

jbcarol

The Hurt Locker:

I was writing about these issues 20 years ago, and again a decade later, and the same attitudes that would lead an investigator to buy a temporary phone so he could talk to a convicted felon without being traced in the Miami case were prevalent in Alabama investigations as well - not surprising, since it was the same investigator, Rich Johanningmeier.

The Alabama case is long since over, and buried, and the football program has emerged from the ashes and is doing just fine. It is interesting, though, that attitudes have suddenly changed so much. Suddenly, Miami - hardly an institution with a choirboy image over the years - is seen as the victim and the NCAA as the villain. Yet the NCAA really hasn't changed much in its methodology. People are just watching more closely.

Certainly, Emmert should have known about the shenanigans specific to Miami. But the machine was broken before he ever arrived. Should he have come in with a monkey wrench to fix it? Should he be fired because he didn't. Or is this the time to recognize that NCAA Enforcement has an impossible task, one that has long since spun out of control?

NCAA really isn't any closer to solving its problems. And its first problem is a huge institutional arrogance that has denied, for at least 20 years, that a problem might possibly exist.

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1474520

Billy Bayou

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 20, 2013, 09:19:49 am
Appears Haith is being charged with "failure to monitor".  NCAA says he knew of 10k payment but did nothing
No Show Cause without unethical conduct allegation.  That's really all that matters. 

You can put the knives and forks back in the drawer, Haith won't be roasted.

jbcarol

Louisville assistant coach Clint Hurtt and the University of Louisville have received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA regarding the University of Miami investigation. Hurtt, who worked on the Miami staff for several years, is likely to face charges for unethical conduct and involvement in rogue booster Nevin Shapiro's recruiting violations.

Tick tock, tick tock...

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=127871

jbcarol

Haith said he received the notice shortly before leading the Missouri basketball team to a 63-60 victory over No. 5 Florida on Tuesday night at Mizzou Arena.

"Contrary to what was reported, there was no unethical conduct in my notice of allegations," Haith said afterward. "It is just an allegation, so we get a chance to defend ourselves."

Haith did not disclose what charges he is facing...

A Yahoo! Sports story published in August 2011 said Haith acknowledged and expressed gratitude for a $10,000 payment Shapiro made to help secure the commitment of recruit DeQuan Jones in the summer of 2008, a charge Haith has denied.

A CBSSports.com report said the NCAA could not prove that allegation but was still preparing to charge him with unethical conduct, which if convicted, could bring a multi-year show-cause penalty that would cast Haith's future at Missouri into doubt.

But that report came out two days before the NCAA announced it had uncovered evidence of improper conduct on the part of its enforcement staff.

Haith said his attorneys Wally Bley and Michael Buckner were scheduled to forward the notice of allegations to officials at Missouri.

"After 20 months, I think all of us are just pleased," said Athletic Director Mike Alden, who learned that Haith received the notice after Tuesday's game. "Good. Let's go ahead and get this and go ahead and deal with it and move forward. I'm looking forward to working with Frank for a long time. He's done great things here with us. We look forward to continuing to do great things, and I'll just be glad that we've got it and we can deal with it and move forward. It will be good."

Haith now has 90 days to respond to the NCAA.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/sports/mu_basketball/haith-receives-notice-of-allegations/article_fc70fa3a-7b26-11e2-8fd0-001a4bcf6878.html

micali

Quote from: Billy Bayou on February 20, 2013, 09:39:14 am
No Show Cause without unethical conduct allegation.  That's really all that matters. 

I kinda hope he doesn't but on the other hand I hope he does.  Wouldn't you think MU would have done their homework before hiring that cry baby?  They did an outstanding job with pinkle.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

99toLife

littlerockhawg

Quote from: micali on February 20, 2013, 12:32:20 pm
I kinda hope he doesn't but on the other hand I hope he does.  Wouldn't you think MU would have done their homework before hiring that cry baby?  They did an outstanding job with pinkle.

According to an interview on local radio up here they did do their homework. Missouri went to them before hiring him and he was allegedly vetted by the NCAA 20 times and completely cleared for hire with no flags.And from what it sounds like he's unfortunately going to skate due to the NCAA screwing up the investigation.   

Spider-Pig

Why would we have forks and knives  out? I want haith to stay because he is a mediocre coach and I know mizzou would end up getting a better coach if they were forced to go that route by the NCAA

Danny J

Quote from: littlerockhawg on February 20, 2013, 04:38:38 pm
According to an interview on local radio up here they did do their homework. Missouri went to them before hiring him and he was allegedly vetted by the NCAA 20 times and completely cleared for hire with no flags.And from what it sounds like he's unfortunately going to skate due to the NCAA screwing up the investigation.
That is my understanding as well. If not for the NCAA screw up he would probably be hit with a show cause. Again, that is my understanding from what I was told. Admittedly I don't know the specifics.

Tigermike_

The jury might still be out on Haith's coaching, but he is a lot better recruiter than Mike Anderson. At least when Anderson was at Mizzou, many of his high caliber recruits were relatives or friends.

Danny J

Quote from: Tigermike_ on February 20, 2013, 06:32:58 pm
The jury might still be out on Haith's coaching, but he is a lot better recruiter than Mike Anderson. At least when Anderson was at Mizzou, many of his high caliber recruits were relatives or friends.
Well.....we do have two slots open in this class coming up and one is a McD AA and the other is a 4 star and a top 5 center. However if you are referring to MA's classes while at Mizzou versus what Haith is bringing in then probably so. I will also note that it takes more than just talent to win. The first round of the NCAAt last year proves just that.

Swinesong1

Just because you keep repeating a lie, doesn't make it true.   ::)

The Boar War

And when he comes to Arkansas he signs a McDonald's All American who isn't a relative or friend.  Wonder what that means?

alaback

Maybe not until the rest of his tenure at Missouri plays out.  Haith is a proven mediocre coach at best.

WBOBO

Anderson>Haith
Anderson's class act>Haith's class act

Haith sounds to close to Heath thus Anderson>Haith
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

jbcarol

Allegation against Haith finally clarified

NCAA alleges that Mizzou basketball coach Frank Haith "failed to promote an atmosphere for compliance" while he was guiding the Hurricanes before coming to MU just under two years ago.

The charge, a violation of NCAA Bylaw 11.1.2.1, boiled down to 147 words sent to Haith, his legal team and MU chancellor Brady Deaton on Tuesday and was released late Wednesday afternoon.

"It is alleged that after June 10, 2010, through the time that his employment ended at the institution in March 2011, Frank Haith (Haith), then head men's basketball coach, failed to promote an atmosphere for compliance within the men's basketball program.

"Specifically, Haith was aware that Nevin Shapiro (Shapiro), a representative of the institution's athletics interests, threatened that unless Jake Morton (Morton), then assistant men's basketball coach, or Haith provided money to Shapiro, Shapiro would make public a claim that Shapiro provided money to assist in the recruitment of a men's basketball prospective student-athlete.

"After learning of the threat, Haith failed to alert anyone in the athletics department administration about Shapiro's threat, ask reasonable questions of Morton to ensure that Shapiro's claim lacked merit or disclose the fact that Morton engaged in financial dealings with Shapiro.

"Rather, Haith gave Morton funds that Morton then provided to Shapiro."

Haith is "named, and therefore, at risk in Allegation No. 14" in the case against Miami.

But the "at risk" appears to be of considerably less weighty punishment than it would have been with an unethical conduct charge.

Based on recent precedents of generally similar accusations, it's likely it would lead, at worst, to a suspension of several games for Haith.

And that's only if Haith doesn't win his case.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/allegation-against-haith-clarified/article_f7f68d43-5992-5853-83b0-97a54038b6b9.html

jbcarol

Terez Paylor: What's Next for Frank Haith and the NCAA?

First off, the timing of the charges — detailed in letters to Haith and Missouri, and the notice of allegations sent to Haith — assures he'll coach the rest of the season, because he now has 90 days to draft a response to the NCAA and challenge the allegations before the NCAA's Committee on Infractions, which Haith will hope rules in his favor.

...if the NCAA does find Haith guilty of failure to monitor, it appears he's looking at no worse than a short suspension at the start of next season or some recruiting restrictions, the same punishment handed to UConn's Jim Calhoun and Baylor's Scott Drew.

Montgomery, Ala., based attorney Don Jackson — who has defended clients against the NCAA for 23 years — is confident that is the worst-case scenario for Haith.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/21/4079080/whats-next-for-frank-haith-and.html

jbcarol

NCAA accuses former Miami Hurricanes assistant football coach Clint Hurtt of multiple violations

The Notice of Allegations for ex-UM assistant football coach Clint Hurtt – who is now at Louisville – includes the serious charge of unethical conduct.

Quote'SHOW-CAUSE' ORDER LIKELY

Unethical conduct charges often result in show-cause orders for the penalized individuals. A show-cause order ensures that any NCAA penalties imposed on a coach involved in major rules violations remain in force if he is hired by another NCAA member institution. The school and coach must report to the NCAA every six months until the penalty expires. If the school does not believe the penalties should be enforced, it must "show cause'' to the NCAA.

Many coaches who are hit with show-cause orders are released from their employment and do not get hired during the penalty period, such as former Tennessee basketball coach Bruce Pearl, whose three-year show-cause order expires Aug. 23, 2014.

jbcarol

Missouri coach Frank Haith removing his jacket in anger in the first half — despite his team cruising toward a double-digit lead at the time — and later engaging (somewhat uncharacteristically) in a contentious — but brief — on-court shouting match with Anderson.

"I looked at him on the sideline and I didn't really recognize him," Oriakhi said with a laugh. "That was the most emotional I've ever seen him."

This game was about revenge — for Haith, his players and even the fans, who booed Anderson one last time as he walked off the court.

"This was the way I wanted to go out my Senior Night," Bowers said.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/03/05/4102357/missouri-leads-arkansas-48-22.html

grayhawg

Quote from: jbcarol on March 06, 2013, 12:27:21 pm
Missouri coach Frank Haith removing his jacket in anger in the first half — despite his team cruising toward a double-digit lead at the time — and later engaging (somewhat uncharacteristically) in a contentious — but brief — on-court shouting match with Anderson.

"I looked at him on the sideline and I didn't really recognize him," Oriakhi said with a laugh. "That was the most emotional I've ever seen him."

This game was about revenge — for Haith, his players and even the fans, who booed Anderson one last time as he walked off the court.

"This was the way I wanted to go out my Senior Night," Bowers said.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/03/05/4102357/missouri-leads-arkansas-48-22.html
LOL,, Bowers won't have to face the Razorbacks at BWA again, but Haith the Banty Rooster will, I wonder if his players hadn't grabbed him how close he would have got to MA?

exit19

and screamed at him [blank] you, you know what.

the fan was taunting him about shapiro, the booster under investigation at miami.

haith cussed him out and screamed at him you wanna fight lets fight etc.

anyone seen video of this yet?

what a baby.

grayhawg

Quote from: exit19 on March 09, 2013, 05:39:13 pm

the fan was taunting him about shapiro, the booster under investigation at miami.

what a baby.
I will be glad when someone takes the runt up on it, and whips his butt. ;D

Smithian

Quote from: exit19 on March 09, 2013, 05:39:13 pm

what a baby.
For some reason this doesn't even remotely surprise me.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol