Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Gotta Have Haith." NCAA investigates self; levies five game suspension

Started by jbcarol, January 17, 2013, 08:20:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kaiserhog

Quote from: RazorSax on March 21, 2013, 10:24:12 pm
Poke fun all you want, and yes, I love that reaction, at least they danced.  :puke:
It is a dance they will soon want to forget.

CallThemHawgs!

Poke fun all you want, and yes, I love that reaction, at least they danced.  :puke:

Consecutive years getting knocked out in the first round, and less talent as each year passes. Oh yes, im envious.

PonderinHog

Poke fun all you want, and yes, I love that reaction, but at least they danced.  :puke:
They look more like a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest.

RazorSax

Quote from: kaiserhog on March 21, 2013, 10:25:40 pm
It is a dance they will soon want to forget.

This is true. It's like they showed up in their wind suits and sneakers for a ballroom dance. Just a bunch of thug, whiney kids playing against a group of guys who actually know how to play together, with the help of a coach he brings out their potential. Unlike Haith, who pretty much punches walls while his kids throw rocks and make sand castles on the court.

The_Boot_stops_here

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Danny J

Danny J

Quote from: razorhead94 on March 21, 2013, 10:37:31 pm
Some good stuff over on tiger board right now.
I would go over there but I am afraid I will have flashbacks to windows 95

Dirty

I don't see Haith charging anyone right now.  Little Man Haith!   I believe Jodi Foster is his mom.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Breems

Smithian and I have had this guy pegged from the beginning.

What a fraud.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The Boar War

Danny J

ronsooie

Link to Missouri board please.  Curiosity is killing me.  Like driving slowly past a car wreck.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result."

Danny J

Quote from: Breems on March 21, 2013, 10:42:56 pm

What a fraud.
MA made that a VERY attractive job and Mizzou went out and hired Haith? Wow.....

Speedracer

Poke fun all you want, and yes, I love that reaction, but at least they danced.  :puke:

They have as many NCAAT wins as Mizzouri does in the past 2 years
Like smites bother me.

Coachjy

The_Iceman

Mike takes last years Mizzou team and this years team way past the first round.

Frank Haith is awful.

PonderinHog

RyeHogFan

Science Fiction Greg

Miami with Haith: awful
Miami after Haith: Top 10 team.

Missouri before Haith:  Top 10 team.
Missouri with Haith: awful

Go to work detectives.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

ThrillaHog

Yeah these bastards busted my bracket. Something  told me not to pick Mizzou.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: ThrillaHog on March 21, 2013, 10:50:43 pm
Yeah these bastards busted my bracket. Something  told me not to pick Mizzou.

Same here, at least I had Mizzlose getting knocked out by Louisville. Does not hurt me too much having them get knocked out in the first round. Again.

Jamie Jones

All I know is that their assclown fans came on here and cluttered this board with their drivel and now they are 0-2 without the coach that they so proudly "got rid of". I hate Mizzery. And I don't care if they ever win another game in any sport.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

Fayettechill14

And have as many wins as we do in the last two years!

Smokehouse

Quote from: Corndog7 on March 21, 2013, 10:48:14 pm
Miami with Haith: awful
Miami after Haith: Top 10 team.

Missouri before Haith:  Top 10 team.
Missouri with Haith: awful

Go to work detectives.

It must be that Haith has horrible timing ;)
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

PonderinHog

PygmalionEffect

I had missou winning one game also.  That and underrating the PAC 10 got my bracket today.

Can't believe missou got out-rebounded by 20+
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

The Boar War

Quote from: ronsooie on March 21, 2013, 10:44:36 pm
Link to Missouri board please.  Curiosity is killing me.  Like driving slowly past a car wreck.

Some of them are wanting to give Haith more time.  Others are thinking Mark Few and Brad Stevens might take the job.

sadhogfan

Oriakhi was something like 34-40 from the field over Mizzou's last six games, so how does Haith game plan to get him more touches?

He doesn't. Oriakhi only gets like 6 FGA (making all of them, I think) while Mizzou shoots 42% from the field and 7-23 from 3-pt.

Brilliant coaching. Brilliant.

p.s. I love how Missouri losses unite our fan base. MA is not perfect, but he is not Frank Haith, and for that, I am very grateful.

Smithian

Quote from: Breems on March 21, 2013, 10:42:56 pm

What a fraud.
I'll go down defending Tony Barbee and Cuonzo Martin as great coaches.

But not even I would thumbs up Frank Haith

Jamie Jones

Quote from: The Boar War on March 21, 2013, 10:57:28 pm
Some of them are wanting to give Haith more time.  Others are thinking Mark Few and Brad Stevens might take the job.
Well, at least they are being delusional on their own board.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

ThrillaHog

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on March 21, 2013, 10:52:02 pm
Same here, at least I had Mizzlose getting knocked out by Louisville. Does not hurt me too much having them get knocked out in the first round. Again.

I'm pretty much in the same position you are.

Colorado st? Gimmie a freakin break! How on earth did Mizzou get dominated like that

Hogz87

Quote from: ronsooie on March 21, 2013, 10:44:36 pm
Linking you to their board would just be cruel and unusual punishment. 

Nuttbashed

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 21, 2013, 10:34:31 pm
Final Four talent, NIT-level coach

This. Watching the game it is overly apparent that the players have adopted Haith's attitude on the court. Oriaki and Ross spend more time jawing the refs than playing the game.

Haith comes off as a big whiner and it has rubbed off on his players, which is sad bc this team had alot of talent.

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

He Haith Me = Hooten Nutt. Takes another guy's players and does very well (until the NCAAT) the first year.

The program slides somewhat the 2nd year when expectations soar. Another 1st round exit.

Meanwhile the team he left, Miami, in the 2nd year of the new regime is thriving way beyond what he did there just as Boise State thrived after Hooten left.

Now that all those 1 year transfers and MA developed players are gone, except maybe Pressey, look for Mizz-Who to continue to slide under the diminutive Urkel lookalike.

Like the Linkin Park song, Haith may be "waiting for the end to come" once those NCAA sanctions become public knowledge.

IF he does survive without the show cause being slapped on him, I give him 2-3 more years at most until his incompetence catches up with him.

Miami fans were legitimately glad when Haith left, unlike the butthurt Tiggers.
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Dirty on March 21, 2013, 10:41:00 pm
I don't see Haith charging anyone right now.  Little Man Haith!   I believe Jodi Foster is his mom.
I would imagine Eustachy would deck the sawed off bastid....Eustachy is a playa....dude likes to party with the 'pretty you thangs', drink beer and generally redneck it around....Haith wouldn't last 30 seconds
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Danny J

Quote from: The Boar War on March 21, 2013, 10:57:28 pm
Neither would have taken the job even after MA left. Their fans are delusional. They shouldn't have hired him to begin with. We heard over and over how it was the lack of size that caused their problems last year in the tournament. What's the excuse this go around? They are too big? Manhandled on the boards.

Breems

Quote from: Smithian on March 21, 2013, 10:59:10 pm
I'll go down defending Tony Barbee and Cuonzo Martin as great coaches.

But not even I would thumbs up Frank Haith

Wait... Barbee?

A guy who went 9-23 and 3-15 in conference in his 3rd year at Auburn? A guy who lost 16 of his last 17 games this year?

That is just poop.

Iwastherein1969

Breems

Iwastherein1969

Iwastherein1969

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Breems on March 21, 2013, 11:20:40 pm
Wait... Barbee?

A guy who went 9-23 and 3-15 in conference in his 3rd year at Auburn? A guy who lost 16 of his last 17 games this year?

That is just poop.

He's at a death trap. Auburn has zero commitment to basketball. He's not a great coach but he's not awful. Needs to show improvement though.

Hawg4life33

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on March 21, 2013, 11:36:41 pm
He's at a death trap. Auburn has zero commitment to basketball. He's not a great coach but he's not awful. Needs to show improvement though.

They lose 3 starters including best player in Sullivan and have a 3 star, 2 star and two unranked guys coming in. It may get uglier next year.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Bam, Alright Now

Can't believe Missouri is out when they have that much talent. I would be very worried if I were a Tiger fan.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber