Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Gotta Have Haith." NCAA investigates self; levies five game suspension

Started by jbcarol, January 17, 2013, 08:20:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Not surprised if this is true.  Man that guy's wheels are shooting off all over the place...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

CallThemHawgs!

not even the least bit surprising.

Dude does not know how to handle himself, complete amateur

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Rawker

Fort Dweller

Not what happened at all.  After Pressey missed the 3 to try and tie the game, the vol fan yelled "air ball."  All Haith was doing was defending his players.

Simple miscommunication because you know...he's an emotional guy.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

grayhawg

Quote from: Fort Dweller on March 09, 2013, 06:40:49 pm
Not what happened at all.  After Pressey missed the 3 to try and tie the game, the vol fan yelled "air ball."  All Haith was doing was defending his players.

Simple miscommunication because you know...he's an emotional guy.
giggle-giggle-----ha-ha ;D

BulldogBasketball

Something he must have picked up from Coach K while at Miami.

tigerinhogtown

Quote from: exit19 on March 09, 2013, 05:39:13 pm
and screamed at him [blank] you, you know what.

the fan was taunting him about shapiro, the booster under investigation at miami.

haith cussed him out and screamed at him you wanna fight lets fight etc.

anyone seen video of this yet?

what a baby.

BAIT - stinky bait at that

grayhawg

Quote from: tigerinhogtown on March 09, 2013, 06:52:33 pm
BAIT - stinky bait at that
I haven't been close enough to Frank Haith to smell him, so I'll take your word for it.

See Ya

[attachment deleted by admin]

Danny J

He is going to end up messing with the wrong blue hair one of these days and get his little ass blistered over her knee. Seriously though....I love this stuff. I hate the man but I love pulling against him. The same goes for Henderson at Ole Miss. I remember when the Big O used to talk trash about how he was going to do this and that against opposing teams and players. That stuff helps build the intensity. Bring that stuff back.

You look at the talent on that team and I can't believe they've lost as many games as they have.

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

LZH

Quote from: Karma on March 09, 2013, 07:31:14 pm
You look at the talent on that team and I can't believe they've lost as many games as they have.

"Damn sure ain't MY fault!"

fooman03

Haith is a joke. One of the most immature coaches in D1. I think we all saw his true character in the 1st half of the ARK-MIZZ game in Columbia. A real coach doesn't storm towards the opposing coach. I have a lot of respect towards coaches but, I really dislike this guy.

secfan30

I'd like to see him run into the stands against the wrong person. I'd pay for a clip of him being one punch KOed and suffering from that famous body seizure that comes with it.

Slater

I live 50 miles from Columbia and have former students that attend Mizzou. When Coach Anderson was at Mizzou, players went to class, did not goof off and they attempted to fulfill the role of student-athlete. Haith has brought in less than desirable guys that have huge attitude issues and are basically jerks to most everyone on campus. Haith is not a friendly guy and is pretty full of crap in all areas. Basically a bad guy who is getting worse.
Haith to Rutgers is being specualted by some local people, would not shock me.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

cmpledger

Quote from: Slater on March 09, 2013, 10:45:38 pm
I live 50 miles from Columbia and have former students that attend Mizzou. When Coach Anderson was at Mizzou, players went to class, did not goof off and they attempted to fulfill the role of student-athlete. Haith has brought in less than desirable guys that have huge attitude issues and are basically jerks to most everyone on campus. Haith is not a friendly guy and is pretty full of crap in all areas. Basically a bad guy who is getting worse.

link of haith to rutgers rumor?

Pavlov's Hog

Well, I guess we do have a rival. I wish people would just shut up about how much they hate Missouri, but I guess that's what rivals do.

Exit, you brought info to this board but you ask for others to supply you video proof of it happening. Where did you hear this? I've searched and have seen nothing about it except for what you wrote.

Foshodo

never figured i'd hate a coach more than i hated Brady while he was at LSU...

Danny J

Quote from: Slater on March 09, 2013, 10:45:38 pm
To Rutgers?

Slater

Quote from: cmpledger on March 09, 2013, 11:00:09 pm
link of haith to rutgers rumor?

Heard the Haith to Rutgers on local station when they were doing a hoop scoop and then when at final 4 for Missouri high schools this weekend several coaches were chirping about it   
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

Rawker

I think the guy is almost certifiable, but I would actually hate for him to leave.  I mean, everytime UA plays Mizzou it's going to be the kind of stuff to pop a big bowl of popcorn to.  I've never seen a situation where you're waiting for the coaches themselves to start rumbling.  Gonna be great from here out if Haith stay's.  To me, THAT's the rivalry....if another even-keel coach comes in to Mizzou, it'll be just another SEC game.

Jeffcphog

Why would Rutgers want him?  They would have to send a porter to carry all his baggage.

Dirty

Quote from: exit19 on March 09, 2013, 05:39:13 pm
and screamed at him [blank] you, you know what.

the fan was taunting him about shapiro, the booster under investigation at miami.

haith cussed him out and screamed at him you wanna fight lets fight etc.

anyone seen video of this yet?

what a baby.

That's your coach 99.  He is a joke.

micali

So who should step in the SEC or MU to speak with haith about his antics?  Something needs to be said.  His players have taken on his persona whiney an a bad attitude. 

farmhawg

I will take MA any day over that runt.
MA is a great role model and leader for our students.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: CerdoInMO on March 10, 2013, 12:04:32 am
Where did you hear this? I've searched and have seen nothing about it except for what you wrote.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

RazorWorld

It wont be long before this guy is going to get reprimanded by the NCAA. If not his antics will promote fighting and eventually there will be a brawl.

99toLife

Quote from: Dirty on March 10, 2013, 08:50:36 am
That's your coach 99.  He is a joke.

Not my coach, I wanted Frank Martin, Never heard of Haith when he was hired, Had to google.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: RazorWorld on March 10, 2013, 10:14:14 am
It wont be long before this guy is going to get reprimanded by the NCAA. If not his antics will promote fighting and eventually there will be a brawl.

Uh...he is being reprimanded by the NCAA, due to the funny business at Miami.

His antics and the doings at Miami are intertwined, in my opinion. He's just shady.

99toLife

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 10, 2013, 12:54:15 pm

His antics and the doings at Miami are intertwined, in my opinion. He's just shady.

Nothing has happened yet, look for a one game suspension and a couple less home visits to recruits.  Won't be much.

pigture perfect

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 09, 2013, 07:43:28 pm
"Damn sure ain't MY fault!"

This looks more like an application photo for Geek Squad.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 10, 2013, 01:06:31 pm
This looks more like an application photo for Geek Squad.

I always call him Dilbert.

Block head mother$&%*#$

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: 99toLife on March 10, 2013, 01:03:40 pm
Nothing has happened yet, look for a one game suspension and a couple less home visits to recruits.  Won't be much.

I didn't say he would be thrown under the jail, just pointing out the Missouri coach is under scrutiny by the NCAA. That alone would make most fans cringe a bit. Combine that with his sideline antics and my conclusion is that's he's shady. The evidence leads me there.

Of course, the diehard Missouri fan leaps to the Missouri coach's defense. I don't recall you ever sticking your neck out for Arkansas or one of their coaches.

Cresthog

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 10, 2013, 12:54:15 pm

He's not even shady.

How can such a goofy talking block headed joke like him be shady?

He's just some loser that somehow climbed the ranks of college basketball and never had the opportunity to vent his frustrations with other nerds on Call of Duty or World of Warcraft. Before his time.

99toLife

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 10, 2013, 01:13:57 pm
I didn't say he would be thrown under the jail, just pointing out the Missouri coach is under scrutiny by the NCAA. That alone would make most fans cringe a bit. Combine that with his sideline antics and my conclusion is that's he's shady. The evidence leads me there.

Of course, the diehard Missouri fan leaps to the Missouri coach's defense. I don't recall you ever sticking your neck out for Arkansas or one of their coaches.

Then you don't pay attention. 

BTW: How have I stuck my neck out for any Missouri coach.  Things are what they are.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: 99toLife on March 10, 2013, 01:16:03 pm
Then you don't pay attention. 

BTW: How have I stuck my neck out for any Missouri coach.  Things are what they are.

The bottom line is that any discusssion involving Missouri, you're right in the middle of it, taking the pro-Missouri stance 99% of the time...yet claiming to be neutral. It's the hypocrisy that's annoying.
Well, that and having other fans' on this site all the time. That's annoying too. I don't post on other teams' sites.

99toLife

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 10, 2013, 01:22:23 pm
The bottom line is that any discusssion involving Missouri, you're right in the middle of it, taking the pro-Missouri stance 99% of the time...yet claiming to be neutral. It's the hypocrisy that's annoying.
Well, that and having other fans' on this site all the time. That's annoying too. I don't post on other teams' sites.

I don't post on any other site.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 10, 2013, 01:22:23 pm

99 just likes to stir the pot, dont mind him. His goal is to piss people off and act like a jackass every time he posts, which he does a great job of.

A know it all that knows nothing, has disgusting old grandma tits as his profile picture, and pisses everyone on this board off.

Truly a disposable individual.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: 99toLife on March 10, 2013, 01:24:15 pm
I don't post on any other site.

Ok...so I can do a scan here if I want and find all kinds of posts along the line 'great job Hogs!' or 'what a great recruiting pickup that was' or 'awesome performance'....or any number of things that the average Hog fan will do from time to time.

No, all of yours involve Mizzou. Which makes sense, because you're not a Hog fan. Your posts indicate your loyalties run about 90/10 Missouri regardless of what you say. It would be like me lurking on the Tennessee board or somewhere else and coming to life everytime Arkansas is mentioned.

99toLife

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on March 10, 2013, 01:34:52 pm
99 just likes to stir the pot, dont mind him. His goal is to piss people off and act like a jackass every time he posts, which he does a great job of.

A know it all that knows nothing, has disgusting old grandma tits as his profile picture, and pisses everyone on this board off.

Thanks, I knew you liked me.  ;D

HognitiveDissonance

The interesting study would be why a healthy portion of Hog fans dislike Missouri so much. I will admit they may be my least favorite SEC team. One would think a team like Tennessee or Alabama or LSU would inspire more animosity. LSU's fans get mentioned a lot(by almost all SEC fans) as being some of the most obnoxious, and I would agree with that.

But LSU doesn't fixate upon Arkansas. No other SEC school, even S Carolina who joined the SEC at the same time, fixates on Arkansas like Mizzou does. I think that's the deal with me. First, most of the Mizzou fans I've encountered don't treat Arkansas very well. Most of them definitely want to compare themselves to Arkansas, or out-do them. I don't like being someone else's national title game, which I think we are with Mizzou. I've never heard of 3000 fans showing up at an away SEC game before. That's not good fan support, that's just creepy. They didn't do that for any other road game, did they? And I just don't think they're a good fit for the SEC because they're in the Midwest. They had a good thing going with the Big 12...had a great rivalry with Kansas that ended. But, to their credit, they actually were trying to join the Big 10(which is a better fit), but ended up in the SEC, who needed someone to balance A&M.

Oh well.

Rooster Hogburn

Grandma tits, hahaha....+1
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

The Hogfather

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

CallThemHawgs!

RazorSax

Poke fun all you want, and yes, I love that reaction, but at least they danced.  :puke:

reddogjcss