Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guys this is not a terrible hire.

Started by Hogsfan1981, December 04, 2012, 03:44:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsfan1981

Before you bash the living #$#$ out of me look at my avatar. I was expecting the worst and I am not debating whether he will win here or not. No one knows that.

But I think we at least did better than Tennessee and Auburn. Sorry Gus fans no offense. Those programs are not bottom feeders...

Nationally it looks like a big hire even though it's not the huge name that some of us wanted. The guy left a good program to come here to "little ole Arkansas".

Recruiting is a big question mark...just because the guy has no connection to the SEC.(correct me if I am wrong).

I am not trying to blow smoke up anyones #@$. I am not overly excited and I am not disappointment. But I do have to admit that this does feel like a step in the right direction for Arkansas.

After BP my main concern was not to go backwards with a hire. With the steal from Wisconsin...a program that a lot of people respect...I feel like we move forward in the right direction.

To all the Long haters...I feel your pain. But at least admit that you thought Long could do worse.