Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Read David Yost, OC from Mizzou, is now on the Market

Started by Sue Cannibal, December 03, 2012, 01:45:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue Cannibal

HogInFlorida

the only Coach Yoast I would hire is the one in this picture. That thing up from Mizzou can stay the hell out of Arkansas
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

neblon

Kenny Dowell Loggains

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

cmpledger

MAL3

HawgnCorona

Sue here is a rule you might want to keep in mind as a member of Hogville--Congrats--When posting sarcasm please, please, please use forward/ and when you can use the\ or just type j/k.

This could save you from a lot of rude comments and perhaps enhance you experience...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Hoggish1

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My gut tells me he is another Penn State Fiasco waiting to happen.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

jcharkansas

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on December 03, 2012, 05:07:20 pm
My gut tells me he is another Penn State Fiasco waiting to happen.
Kinda got that look about him.

Mo_Better_Hogs

HamIAm

This would be interesting if the smites weren't turned off.  Sue might have set a record for first post.

Sue Cannibal

jbcarol

Report today that Yost might be in the running for the Oklahoma State OC position.

I could see Paul Haynes and/or Yost taking a run at Kent State and maybe being on the same staff.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Vantage 8 dude

David Yost on the "Market"?! Dude, anyone that's half normal would likely be extremely reluctant to explore exactly what "on the market" means when it applies to Yost. Perhaps he can be named as the love to the "Bachelorette" with him being the Ms. in question.....   

The_Boot_stops_here

im 92% sure Yost is really a chick...either that  or he likes other dudes...definitely one or the other though

iluvmyslute89

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 12, 2012, 09:27:15 pm
im 92% sure Yost is really a chick...either that  or he likes other dudes...definitely one or the other though
at 92% you're just splittin qeef hairs