• 27,532 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:FootballBasketball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:93.3 FM - The Jock!Ugly Uncle Show
 Two Cents Radio 
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Outside perspective................  (Read 1047 times)

Bamafan35652

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Outside perspective................
« on: November 23, 2012, 10:11:54 pm »

I'll have to admit I was stunned.  The boys left it all on the field.  I have no idea where that defense came from, but wow.  The Hogs were awesome.  JLS (unfortunately) needs hormone therapy.  He obviously has no testosterone.  It's been awhile since I've witnessed such gutless calls.  This loss belongs squarely on his shoulders.  It's a shame that such an effort was thwarted by poor coaching.  Anyway, I'm glad the haemorrhaging is over.  Time to move on to a new era.  Congrats to the PLAYERS on a masterful game.

John Quincy Poodle

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
Re: Outside perspective................
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 10:38:21 pm »

I'll have to admit I was stunned.  The boys left it all on the field.  I have no idea where that defense came from, but wow.  The Hogs were awesome.  JLS (unfortunately) needs hormone therapy.  He obviously has no testosterone.  It's been awhile since I've witnessed such gutless calls.  This loss belongs squarely on his shoulders.  It's a shame that such an effort was thwarted by poor coaching.  Anyway, I'm glad the haemorrhaging is over.  Time to move on to a new era.  Congrats to the PLAYERS on a masterful game.

Amen...

Now its yalls turn to stomp a mudhole into that "team" the cow college put together

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.

robs4516

• Varsity
  • Eat my dust!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 10:40:07 pm »

Thanks for the kind words. You're not the only one glad the hemorrhaging is over. Good luck in the Iron Bowl and thereafter.

kchogfan14

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 10:42:17 pm »

I agree. You are 4-7 on the year, going nowhere for a bowl, the last game for the seniors, even my wife called JLS a [CENSORED]. Now the seniors get to live with "what if" JLS was NOT a [CENSORED] and we actually went for a TD? Even if we don't score a TD, they would have to go 99 yards to score. mathematically, it was highly improbable that LSU could do that. There was nothing to lose and everything to gain by going for the TD.
I wish JLS the best in whatever he does, just don't do it in Arkansas any more.

hogzilla3

• Senior
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 09:03:18 am »

That is spot on!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas