Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2007 ARK-LSU game

Started by Hognam Style, November 25, 2012, 05:38:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognam Style

... is on Classic College Football right now. What a classic game that truly was. McFadden, Hillis and Jones are amazing to watch. Makes me chuckle to see Nutt bite those nails, where as I would have rolled my eyes in disgust 5 years ago. My goodness, things have changed.
:razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

WILL CLINTON

I honestly can't believe we didn't win anything with that backfield.

1st time in SEC history a team had 2 backs go over 1000 yds in back to back season, and we get a 10-4 record and end the season with 3 straight losses, and a 8-5 record with a blowout loss in the cotton bowl.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

RazorBiker

Love those helmets. Those were classy uniforms.

LZH

V-town Hog

I want another Peyton Hillis to come along.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HogDuffer on November 25, 2012, 06:12:28 pm
I want another Peyton Hillis to come along.

Screw that.  I want another Darren McFadden.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

intoxhog

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Ray Piggers

Such a good game. I was in Altheimer about to play a party. Same weekend as duck gumbo (Great party) watched the game outside of this old plantation house. Ahh memories. Coolest thing was when our buddy Robert Felton got back from the game later that night. Watching espn highlights with him.

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

memphishog

This was one of the best games I ever attended. Walking out of that stadium watching the emotional roller coaster the corndogs were on made the perfect end to my thanksgiving!