Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long scoring droughts, no defense, pitiful rebounding....

Started by Bogghawg, November 23, 2012, 07:45:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

BigHog396

razorbak

"If I could rest anywhere it would be in Arkansaw where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grow nowhere else on the face of the universal earth." [Davy Crockett 1834]

"If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision." [Major General Patrick Cleburne, Confederate Civil War hero from Arkansas]

The Confederacy had no better soldiers than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond prudence. [Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.]

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: razorbak on November 23, 2012, 08:06:33 pm
Not time to panic over one road loss.
Are you watching same games we are? It is time to panic look at the schedule.

Bogghawg

Quote from: razorbak on November 23, 2012, 08:06:33 pm
Not time to panic over one road loss.
Not panicking, just disgusted by the suckage.  And it was a neutral floor against a very marginal team and we were just as helpless and hapless as we've been for the past 15 years and I am sick of it.

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Smithian

Quote from: Smithian on November 23, 2012, 09:22:49 pm
Anyone thinking of blowing their brains out over this loss should go ahead and do the world a favor and do it.