Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dederick Lee to ORU

Started by SWD26, October 29, 2012, 05:43:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SWD26

Olive Branch Hog

I agree...will be a good one at ORU.

Dogtown Donkey

Happy for him. He should be a good player for them. He could be a special player in that league.

Cresthog

Whatever happened with him?

Couldn't qualify or what? Can't remember but remember the name.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Cresthog on October 30, 2012, 01:03:44 pm
Whatever happened with him?

Couldn't qualify or what? Can't remember but remember the name.

He decided to re-open his recruitment...the quotes his dad gave about it were rather odd. Sounded like a mutual parting of ways, and it was rumored then that he was going to go to ORU because they would also take his brothers.

I felt that we offered him so early to try and entice an early commitment from his friend Jahlil Okafor before the usual monster programs got in on him. We offered Okafor around the same time, but he didn't bite.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Cresthog

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on October 30, 2012, 01:06:46 pm
He decided to re-open his recruitment...the quotes his dad gave about it were rather odd. Sounded like a mutual parting of ways, and it was rumored then that he was going to go to ORU because they would also take his brothers.

I felt that we offered him so early to try and entice an early commitment from his friend Jahlil Okafor before the usual monster programs got in on him. We offered Okafor around the same time, but he didn't bite.

Cool thanks.

He was from MS right?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Cresthog on October 30, 2012, 02:02:42 pm
Cool thanks.

He was from MS right?

Lee is out of Clarksville, AR

Okafor is out of Illinois.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12