Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FSN on Uverse?

Started by GoshenHog, October 13, 2012, 06:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoshenHog

Can't find the game; paper says it's on FSN.
Can't find FSN on Uverse.
Anyone know channel number (Fayetteville).

ImHogginIt

1722 if you have Fox package. That is Fox Sports South. I'm in Texas though not Fayetteville

ThrillaHog

I don't have it either. None of the ALT channels are working and the FS channels aren't playing it either!

ThrillaHog

AND ITS BLACKED OUT ON ESPN3!

YoMama

1724 on Uverse...says I'm not subscribed.  Whatever happened to "all SEC games will be televised on ESPN" ???

WestCoastHawg

What the hell? Why is everything blacked out?

Anyone with Uverse know how to get the game?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: WestCoastHawg on October 13, 2012, 06:07:22 pm

I'm watching on 1722. It is also on 1724. Of course I have everything uverse offers though so I get all the FSN channels

Red Tusk

Quote from: WestCoastHawg on October 13, 2012, 06:07:22 pm

showing on 695 in Little Rock however the screen shows No Programming scheduled at this time..and its 6:09
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

pjmarley1

I'm trying to watch in Chicago and they're all blacked out, which makes zero sense. I have every channel as well. I'm able to watch on ESPN3 as a slight consolation, but i'm baffled as to why its all blacked out for me on TV

ThrillaHog

I have the biggest package and its not letting me watch

ThrillaHog

Oh well, I have found a live stream, PM me and I will give you the link

WestCoastHawg

I'm in California, the foxSports are blacked out on uverse

Deepwoods

I just cancelled all my packages like Game Plan. Every game that I wanted to watch on there...has been blacked out. What a sham.
And if you're wrong...what are the consequences?

ThrillaHog

For everyone who sent me requests for the link I sent it out and it says I have now exceeded my 10 PM message limit. For those who have it please give it to others

earshot

ThrillaHog

Pigsgonewild

Just called u verse. Had to upgrade my package for the fox sports package to get channel 1724. Gave it to me for free first month. $7.00 a month after that.

Hog-I

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Pigsgonewild on October 13, 2012, 06:25:21 pm
Just called u verse. Had to upgrade my package for the fox sports package to get channel 1724. Gave it to me for free first month. $7.00 a month after that.

It is worth it for all the college basketball, football and volleyball games. Love the volleyball games  :P :P :P

redeye

Quote from: Pigsgonewild on October 13, 2012, 06:25:21 pm

I thought at&t had worked it out to show our games when it's on FSS, but I guess not. Sorry, but I won't pay money to watch a game I'm supposed to get without having to pay more. I'm already not receiving all the services I pay to receive from at&t.

makiavelli

October 13, 2012, 06:37:12 pm #20 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 06:39:02 pm by makiavelli
ThrillaHog check your email please. Would like the link. Thank you

+ 1 to you bud. many thanks
Wally Hall is an angry lil guy

ThrillaHog

I have a stream I can't PM cause I exceeded the limit. E-mail me and I will give it to you  Arklegend1@hotmail.com

ThrillaHog

Quote from: makiavelli on October 13, 2012, 06:37:12 pm
ThrillaHog check your email please. Would like the link. Thank you

+ 1 to you bud. many thanks
No problem bro

makiavelli

lol figures, get a link and then comes the weather delay a whopping 30 seconds later!
Wally Hall is an angry lil guy

ThrillaHog

Quote from: makiavelli on October 13, 2012, 06:42:26 pm
lol figures, get a link and then comes the weather delay a whopping 30 seconds later!
I know it sucks! They say J Will scored a 76 yard touchdown on the first play and I missed it!

PurpleBullHog

October 13, 2012, 06:49:24 pm #25 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:00:01 pm by PurpleBullHog
605 (ALT5) just came on for me.  Can't believe I get 6 dagum Fox sw channels from texas but I can't get a game that's on South for 45 minutes.  You'd think they'd know this was going to happen. 

EDIT:  I meant 695, not 605. 

LRrazorback

695 In LR just came on for me.

GoshenHog

me too!  695 works now, didn't before.
Thanks for all the info everyone!

ThrillaHog

Quote from: GoshenHog on October 13, 2012, 06:51:46 pm
me too!  695 works now, didn't before.
Thanks for all the info everyone!
It works for me too! U-Verse is getting a call from me

Hog-I

Whoa!  1695 came on for me too in Bryant.  Wonder what happened?

redeye

I figured this would happen. Think at&t either dropped the ball or they're trying to get people to sign up for their sports package, by making them think they wouldn't get the game. Either way, it's so wrong.

jarb2765

Called UVerse to complain.  They added 1724 for free and dropped my bill by $60 per month (for a year).

007 License To Squeal

I'm talking to them right now.  Why was I getting 1722 a few days ago, but not now?  I'm not a happy camper...
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

TheRealShark

October 13, 2012, 09:48:13 pm #33 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:49:51 pm by TheRealShark
I called them.  Despite telling them that I was getting all other channels and that internet forums were specifically reporting channel 695 was not showing the content, they asked me to reboot my DVR.

The DVR had 0 reboots left on its clock, apparently.  It never booted back up properly.

At no charge, I'm getting 3 months of movie package, 3 months of HD package, and 6 months of double internet speed, along with a new DVR.

Fortunately I had a second receiver, and somehow it is working.  Combined with the rain (1st) weather delay, I only missed part of the first quarter.

I moved my big HD TV into the bedroom (I don't want to unplug/reboot that 2nd unit until the game is over!) so I ended up getting the game in HD and not missing too much.
Quote from: Uncle Ivan
If Houston Nutt coached against al-Qaeda, I'd pull for Osama bin Laden.
Quote from: WilsonHog on October 10, 2010, 08:52:33 pm
Do not sell adopt-a-midget week short.

HogWall Jackson

I have U-verse and Game plan; it showed to be on Game Plan and was blacked out but came on 1695 Fox Mid-West and I live in Houston. I have never seen Fox-Mid West here? I missed about 5 mins of the game.

When were relevant, we were not hard to find?